You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 12, 2024 8:33 pm  #71

Re: Crying Scenes Directory 2.0, -MALE

The Mothman Prophecies, he cries at about an hour and 34 minutes in. The downside is that for most of the crying you don't actually see him, you just hear him. You see a little bit. Twice, actually, just a few minutes later he does again

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

March 10, 2024 12:33 pm  #72

Yeah, I was very happy to find this scene a few years ago but I think the crying is slightly inconsistent in it.

March 10, 2024 12:39 pm  #73

Luke Evans, Rory Culkin and Rudy Pankow have various teary or crying scenes in the movie 5bs of Pressure. Luke Evans isn't shown totally breaking down but he always looks as if he is on the verge of a mental breakdown. Rory Culkin has 2, 3 crying scenes with visible tears and Rudy Pankow is shown crying at the end of the movie and his face gets blotchy and cute while he does it.

March 12, 2024 7:14 pm  #74

Luke Evans had a teary moment or two in Dracula Untold late in the movie after someone close to him dies.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 13, 2024 9:15 pm  #75

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Luke Evans had a teary moment or two in Dracula Untold late in the movie after someone close to him dies.

Thank you for the tip, Phoebe!  With this occasion I found 4 more gifs about his crying ! I'll post them in the Images section.

March 31, 2024 8:30 pm  #76

Alam Richtson tears up several times in the film ORDINARY ANGEL, he has a crying scene around 1.05 and towards the end of the movie (in the snow storm)

April 2, 2024 3:15 pm  #77

Eric Balfour has a sobbing fit in Wilderness at 36:45  in episode 5 . Some parts of it are a bit gross as spit streams down his chin as he bursts out crying..

April 4, 2024 3:31 pm  #78

Emile Hirsch  tears up and wipes tears in The Immaculate room at 1:07:00

April 9, 2024 1:09 pm  #79

Andrew Scott has a very sweet breaking down scene at around 53:00 min in All of us Strangers. His character talks about a family issue and he find himself crying covering his face and sniffling. When he gets comforted by the other character ( the dad in the film ) his face is shown full of tears and his eyes are flushed.

April 21, 2024 1:30 pm  #80

In the Netflix Series BABY REINDEER the male protagonist cries several times (from episode 4 til episode 7), it's based on his own experiences and its very hard stuff.

Board footera