You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2024 12:01 pm  #1

Quick introduction

Hey folks, Lacrimal Lad here, thought I'd introduce myself! I'm just an average guy in my 20s who happens to have an attraction towards female tears. I generally appreciate the look of tears regardless of cause or quantity, but my ideal is tears of joy slowly welling up in the eyes and trickling down the cheeks drop by drop. This means while I still very much enjoy acted crying scenes, especially from eastern soap operas, my favorite type of crying videos are reaction videos and vlogs where the build up of the tears is seen unlike in acted scenes where cuts usually begin with the tears already in the character's eyes or already on their cheeks.

I don't cry that often myself (perhaps once or twice every couple of months, perhaps even less), and usually that only involves mild tearing up. But on the occasion I'm genuinely emotional, I do have tears running down my face, and if I try to talk while crying, my voice is clearly broken. That's me and my strange attraction to tears in a nutshell, have a good day!

March 27, 2024 12:08 pm  #2

Re: Quick introduction

Welcome and I hope you have a great time here and find what you’re looking for.

Question. Do you reserve your tears for moments of loneliness or do you not mind crying in front of others?

Have you ever had your tears wiped?

March 27, 2024 12:17 pm  #3

Thanks!

There are some people (close friends) I trust enough to cry in front of, it doesn't happen that often, but it has happened.

My ex has wiped my tears - it is something I would like to experience in a future romantic relationship.

March 27, 2024 12:27 pm  #4

Wow, a young guy who is not in the “boys don’t cry” way of seeing tears. Did your ex allow herself to cry in front of you as well?

Did you get to wipe or kiss her tears?

March 27, 2024 1:13 pm  #5

Yeah, she shed a few tears occasionally and I did get to wipe them, but not kiss. One of my favourite moments was when her eyes welled up beautifully with happy tears, I got too caught up in the emotion of the moment that I wiped her tears before they could run down her cheeks, but her tear filled eyes were still gorgeous!

March 27, 2024 1:22 pm  #6

Did she reserve those moments just for you or did it ever happen in front of others?

March 27, 2024 2:04 pm  #7

She self-identified as someone who cried easily, and I know she did often cry in front of others as well, but that particular situation was shared by just us.

March 27, 2024 2:27 pm  #8

Wow, one of the few lucky guys who had a girl who cried easily, I wonder if she allowed others to take care of her tears.

Are you used to wipe tears from friend’s (I guess mainly female, as some, if not most, males don’t allow it) cheeks?

March 27, 2024 5:47 pm  #9

I identified a little with what you said. I have some videos that might interest you!

March 28, 2024 9:28 pm  #10

lacrimallad wrote:

Thanks!

There are some people (close friends) I trust enough to cry in front of, it doesn't happen that often, but it has happened.

My ex has wiped my tears - it is something I would like to experience in a future romantic relationship.

Welcome to the forum - I hope you enjoy it here. 

Few questions - if you are ok to answer - you mention you'd like a partner to wipe your tears in a future romantic relationship - do you feel as well as seeing a partners tears, them wiping your tears is of a sexual nature for you?

Have you cried in front of females only or both females and males? Do you allow your tears to roll down your cheeks for everyone of only a select special few?

There is a view that younger males cry more frequently and are more open about crying and more open about crying in front of others - would you say this is true for you? Have you seen other male friends cry?

Sorry, to many questions...

Board footera