You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2024 6:58 pm  #5661

Re: Movie night

I feel surprised as I notice a sparkle in Enid’s eyes, as if she liked the way I wipe her tears. Not caring about what other might think, I lean and kiss a tear from each of Enid’s cheeks, kissing the trail of wetness from one of her cheeks all the way to just under her beautiful gray eyes.

I take a breath and answer:”I’ll ask the captain if he has a Twister board, we have played as couples with Will and Anna, a third couple would be more fun.”

March 27, 2024 1:53 pm  #5662

Tristan’s POV:

Next morning, as the six of us are having breakfast, I notice Isolde, wearing a ahort sleeve top and a short skirt (the weather almost demands it) walking towards us with a box in her hand. I can’t help but admire her toned, yet not too worked out thighs and calves wobble with each step she takes as she’s coming toward us.

As she arrives, she handles Jarrod a Twister board, he gets very excited, so excited I hear a slapping sound that can only mean that Camilla’s thigh is jiggling quite noticeably.

March 28, 2024 7:30 pm  #5663

The next morning at breakfast Jarrod excitedly told all five of us that he talked to the captain again, but this time asking for a safe activity. We all held our breath to see what it could possibly be. When he said Twister I could hear everyone let out their breaths. He even went further to say that the captain said the ship had a Twister board and he could borrow if for the day.

March 28, 2024 7:36 pm  #5664

Anna's pov:

As we were all quietly eating breakfast, I notice Isolde walking towards our table with a  box in her hand. As she reached our table she quietly handed Jarrod the box before walking away. I guess we all seemed a bit confused as he quickly began to explain.

"I talked to the captain again, this time about a safer activity I figured we could all participate in." Jarrod said quickly before holding up the box for us all to see. "The captain said we could borrow it for the day." He finished waiting for our reactions.

As soon as Jarrod finished speaking I felt myself let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

March 29, 2024 1:40 pm  #5665

As we all are having breakfast, Isolde surprises me bringing an Ultimate Twister board (the captain assumed the six of us were playing and the Ultimate Twister is an extra sized mat for up to 9 players), I get so excited to receive it, I drop my hand quite firmly on Camilla’s relaxed thigh.

I give each of the people close to me a glance: “ I talked to the captain again, this time about a safer activity I figured we could all participate in. My friends, this is one of the most fun games I’ve ever played since childhood, I’ve played it for the last time about a year and a half ago with Camilla, William and Anna. Our dear friend, Enid, has agreed to play, so, Tristan, what do you think about this experience? Willing to play with us?”

I give Camilla’s thigh an instinctive squeeze and shake.

March 29, 2024 1:59 pm  #5666

William’s POV:

Seeing all the excitement going on in the table, I drop a hand on Anna’s relaxed thigh, whispering in her ear: “Am I hearing an opportunity to feel your sexy muscles jiggle and show our close ones how much I love you?” I turn to the rest: “Well, like my brother said, we love this game, even if we don’t have the chance to play it often, we do it every opportunity that arises. How about we go for a walk to get our breakfast processed and head to my room or my brother’s and set the mat to have a lot of fun.”

March 29, 2024 9:05 pm  #5667

As soon as Jarrod finished telling us his good news William asked if we could play as soon as our breakfast settled, even suggesting using one of our rooms to play.

"I think it'd be a lot of fun!" I began exclaiming. "And that'd give our kids time to play together in the safety of one of our rooms while we play our game along side them." I finished getting a bit more excited.

March 29, 2024 9:10 pm  #5668

I am still lost in the rippling waves of my beautiful wife’s sexy thigh, when I hear her excited to play. I turn to look at her and kiss her cheek briefly: “Well, I am with my brother, we could go and take a stroll to get ready to play. What do you say Enid?”

March 29, 2024 9:10 pm  #5669

Anna's pov:

As soon as Jarrod finished William leaned over and whispered in my ear saying he was hearing the perfect opportunity to feel my legs jiggle. I could feel my face flush a little hoping no-one else heard. He then proposed a quick walk to help our breakfast settle before picking one of our rooms for the game.

Camilla was the next to speak up saying she liked the idea as our kids could get in some playtime together as well without having to have someone sit out to watch them as we would be in the safety of one of our rooms.

"I wouldn't mind if we use our room...as long as William has no objections." I blurt out offering before asking.

March 29, 2024 9:17 pm  #5670

William’s POV:

Seeing Anna blush makes me feel the desire to pay and jiggle her thigh more than noticeable (even if under the table).

I reply: “Well, Jarrod is on the same page, Camilla is also pretty excited about it, Enid agreed and Tristan has always been a good sport. Let’s do it, our room is ready for fun.”

Board footera