You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2024 9:03 pm  #41

Re: ARO from a friend’s self obs

I smile as I say: “I’ve been in jeans all day long, jeans are heavy and a bit uncomfortable, usually, when I get home, I take them off and put on sweatpants or just a robe, but since I’m not home, I guess boxers are the only option left, of course, if it doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable.”
Seeing her out of words I tease her: “Well, I guess you can feel my muscles without the barrier of the fabric.”

March 28, 2024 7:21 pm  #42

He explains seeing my confusion/loss for words saying since he's used to getting out of his jeans and into sweatpants by this time in the afternoon and since he's not home to do so he figured boxers would be another acceptable option.

After a few sec of silence he added that if he did so I could continue to feel his muscles without the clothes in the way.

"I guess we're close enough that it wouldn't be a problem." I slowly said after another moment.

March 29, 2024 2:32 pm  #43

I slowly unbutton my pants and take them off, staying in boxers, seating right next to her: “If you feel more comfortable in a pair of shorts it’s ok with me, or if you’re comfortable with your current clothes, that’s also fine. So, which movie will it be?”

March 29, 2024 8:56 pm  #44

He quickly takes off his pants asking if I'd feel more comfortable changing into shorts or not; before asking which movie I had in mind to watch.

"I think I'll stay in my current clothes...at least for now." I began hoping he wasn't too disappointed. "I didn't have a specific movie in mind actually. I was hoping you'd help me decide." I continued wondering what he'd pick ((something funny, dramatic or weepy (to induce more tears from me))."By the way I still haven't gotten an answer about the pizza. " I finished nudging him a bit playfully.

March 29, 2024 9:02 pm  #45

I suggest Past lives, hoping to indulge wiping and, hopefully this time, kissing, tears from my friend’s cheeks. I also nod affirmatively to pizza, asking if she likes dates (like in desert dates) and feta cheese on a pizza, hoping the pizza place has that particular pizza, otherwise, four cheese or meatball is fine.

I drop a hand on her thigh as I finish talking.

March 29, 2024 9:16 pm  #46

He suggests Past Lives for the movie knowing I have Netflix. Then he affirms the pizza asking if I like dates and feta cheese on my pizza or if I'd rather four cheese or even meatball. Before I have a chance to answer I feel him drop his right hand on my left thigh making it jiggle slightly.

"I'll order the pizza now." I begin taking my phone out of my pocket. "And if you don't mind I don't think we should start the movie just yet...I mean I'd prefer to wait until the pizza arrives if its ok with you." I finish hoping he's ok with it.

March 29, 2024 9:20 pm  #47

I smile: “Of course, I wouldn’t want any interruptions on the movie, as a matter of fact, I’m turning my phone off before it starts.” I close my eyes as I remember her soft muscles jiggling as I had my hand under her sweatpants.

March 29, 2024 9:36 pm  #48

He says its perfectly fine if we wait to start the movie until we get our pizza explaining he wouldn't want any interruptions either.

With that affirmation I call the pizza place to place our order.

March 29, 2024 9:41 pm  #49

I wait for the pizza to arrive, in a comfortable silence as I caress her thigh over her sweatpants, feeling her soft muscles give in and jiggle in my hand, even if under the fabric of her sweatpants.

March 30, 2024 2:58 pm  #50

As we wait for the pizza in near silence I feel him continue to caress my thigh over my sweatpants making it jiggle momentarily. I was just starting g to get comfortable with his caresses when the doorbell rang.

"That must be the pizza. Be right back." I said quickly sparing no time receiving and paying for the pizza. I quickly bringing it into the room and set it on the coffee table. I go into the kitchen for two plates and bring them back just as quickly not wanting to waste any time getting ready for the movie.

Board footera