You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2024 10:31 pm  #111

Re: ARO from a friend’s self obs

I drop both hands, one on her upper thigh and the other between her calves (one leg’s outer calf and the other leg’s inner calf) as I ask: “It seems you like this song, I am starting to like it as well as I’m associating it with the experience of feeling your soft thighs and calves jiggling freely and unrestrained in my hands.”

I turn to look into her eyes.

April 19, 2024 8:37 pm  #112

I smile as I feel him drop his left hand on my upper thigh and his right on my calf. He then tells me that the song I landed on is now forever going to be associated with this experience (feeling my thighs and calves jiggling freely and unrestrained in his hands). 

As I see him turn to look into my eyes, I turn just enough to meet his gesture letting him see the tears sparkling in my eyes.

"This song had a totally different meaning for me until now. I like your association with it much better than my previous." I said blinking and forcing a couple of my unshed tears to run down my cheeks.

April 19, 2024 8:41 pm  #113

Seeing beautiful tears starting to roll down her cheeks, I lean on her thigh, feeling my hand sink in her soft muscles, kissing the tear from her cheek closest to me, then, releasing her legs, I bring the hand in her thigh to her other cheek, lovingly wiping her tear, and the hand I had on her calves, I gently place it on her thigh, asking: “Sweetie, did the previous meaning of this song was sad that it brings tears to your eyes, or what do I owe your tears to?” I pat her thigh comfortingly as I keep my hand on her cheek.

April 19, 2024 9:05 pm  #114

I quickly feel him lean on my thigh to reach my right cheek which he delicately kissed a tear from before releasing my legs. I then feel him bring his left hand to my left cheek and delicately wiped a still falling tear placing his right  hand on my right thigh.

I then hear him ask delicately why the previous meaning of the song brought tears to my eyes as he patted my thigh comfortingly.

"Well not exactly sad, but kind of bittersweet I guess." I began slowly trying to pick my words carefully. "It reminded me of an ex lover (not boyfriend) I had many yrs ago. He fell for me and I didn't realize until after I had found a boyfriend. He'd still sung me this song every time we hung out. Then I left my boyfriend to be with him, but unfortunately it was too late and he had already found a girlfriend. All the while he would still sing me this song every time we got together...it's been yrs and we've lost contact but this song still reminded me of these bittersweet times until today when you gave it new meaning." I finished continuing to let my silent tears roll down my cheeks.

April 19, 2024 9:11 pm  #115

I slide my body a little bit, my hips below her rear, as her legs are beyond my lap, I lean and kiss more tears from her cheeks, wiping the ones that manage to escape: “Believe me, every time I hear this song from now in will bring the memory of your beautiful soft muscles jiggling in my hands naturally and unrestrained.” I softly grasp her thigh and shake it, softly wobbling it.

April 19, 2024 9:23 pm  #116

He repositions himself a bit before i see him leaning in and kissing a few more tears from my cheeks as he wipes the others.

He reminds me that this song will always remind him of my muscles jiggling in his hands unrestrained. He then smiles at me as he grasps my thigh and shakes it making it softly wobble.

"I like that meaning much better. And I will try to remind myself of it every time I hear it too." I reply softly.

April 19, 2024 9:24 pm  #117

I smile as I wobble her thigh again: “Now you keep teasing me, now the song will remind me of your precious tears as well.”

April 19, 2024 9:40 pm  #118

I see him smile as I feel him wobble my thigh again before hearing him tell me that he feels as if I'm teasing him as now the song will also remind him of my tears.

I decide to tears him back, just a bit and right before the song ends I feel another tear ready to escape so I lean my head on his right shoulder so my tear will fall onto him.

April 19, 2024 9:51 pm  #119

I smile as I notice her gesture: “Thank you, that’s the sweetest gift any woman has given me.” I feel happy emotional tears well in my eyes: “I guess it’s my turn to correspond, right? I wanted to wait until our next meeting, when you had shorts on but, well, here it is.”

A single small tear slowly rolls down the middle of my right cheek. I, a bit nervous, wobble her thigh anticipating her reaction.

April 20, 2024 4:04 pm  #120

He thanks me for my tears then tells me he wanted to wait until our next meeting to correspond, but couldn't seem to wait.

I feel him wobble my thigh as I finally lift my head off his shoulder to see a tear on the middle of his right cheek. Without a word I lift my right hand and gently thumb it away feeling the emotion of the moment bring more happy tears to my eyes.

Board footera