You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2024 4:28 pm  #121

Re: ARO from a friend’s self obs

I smile as I curiously ask: “What did you feel when you wiped my tear? Did you have any expectations? Did you like it?”

April 21, 2024 3:27 pm  #122

After I wiped his tear he nervously asked me what I felt when I wiped his tear and if I liked it.

"I guess it felt very comforting to me or at least that's how I tried to make it feel for you. It also made me feel happy that you finally allowed yourself to show me yourself like that. I was kind of surprised that my tears/emotions made you so openly emotional, but I truely appreciate and respect you for it." I began hoping not to embarrass him. "Did I like it? Of course I did." I finished at a loss for any further words.

April 21, 2024 3:34 pm  #123

Hearing her answer, I reply: “I have to admit it’s not what I expected, I liked feeling your fingers catching my tears, I can’t explain it, I just, simply felt good.” I give her thigh a soft squeeze and wobble: “I guess our scheduled reunion no longer has sense, right? You already took care of a tear, I already felt your soft muscles wobble…”

April 21, 2024 3:44 pm  #124

He then replies how he felt stating that it wasn't anything like he was exoecting, but that it did feel really good. I then felt him squeeze and wobble my thigh as he continued saying that since we've already fulfilled each others desires, maybe our scheduled reunion wasn't necessary after all.

"No, I guess not. But that doesn't mean we're not going to ever hang out again. I mean in less tense circumstances of course." I answered quickly.

April 22, 2024 3:51 pm  #125

I smile as I reply: “Still, I would love to see you in shorts…” I trail off for a second.

April 22, 2024 7:45 pm  #126

He smiles hearing my response adding he'd still like to see me in shorts.

"What about we save that for next time." I reply hoping he doesn't push.

April 22, 2024 7:53 pm  #127

I reply: “Of course, until next time…”

April 23, 2024 1:08 am  #128

He agrees to wait until next time. With a bit of momentary relief I, almost unconsciously, place my right hand on his left thigh a bit too hard and felt it jiggle slightly in my hand.

April 26, 2024 5:44 pm  #129

I feel an involuntary tent quickly forming in my pants. I turn to look at her, return the gesture, this time her thigh muscles jiggle noticeably, making my hand bounce playfully on her silky skin, I excuse myself: “My friend, I have to go now, I would love to spend another evening with you.

I wait for her to stand up first so I can stand up hiding my tent as best as possible.

April 26, 2024 7:59 pm  #130

After a min he finally excuses himself saying he has to get going, but would love to spend another evening with me. I smile as I remove my hand from his thigh and stand up getting ready to see him out.

Board footera