You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2012 10:54 pm  #11

Re: Observation (male - self & female)

I don't think there's such thing as a dry crier, unless there's a medical reason for it (damaged tear ducts, etc.). In my experience, men and women seem to shed equal amounts of tears. I think a lot of guys like to pretend that when they cry, their eyes might get a little damp and they might take a couple of deep breaths and be completely composed. But when they actually cry, they let the tears flow and sob just as women do.

Tearhunter, I definitely understand your discomfort with posting, but I wouldn't worry about someone recognizing you. No one is going to be on this forum unless they are a fellow fetishist, and even if there were to be a random lurker, the chance that they'd know you is almost nonexistent. You haven't posted any identifying details, and your scenario is probably a LOT more common than you'd think.

September 9, 2012 12:45 am  #12

^ This is random, but there's that movie The Holiday where Cameron Diaz can't cry so she forces herself to sob, until at the end of the movie she actually cries. With Jude Law. It's a silly movie and the crying isn't, like, spectacular (and it's fictional, so I mean I'm sure what you're saying is true), but I thought I'd point it out.

Tearhunter I'm so sorry you had a hard week   but I'm pretty sure no one would ever think about it, really. And if they did, it'd mean they definitely had no problem with the experience, and probably wouldn't bring it up ever because they wouldn't want to offend you.

September 11, 2012 1:45 am  #13

What PaperThings said is true. One of my good friends just told me she's been struggling with depression, and as I held her I felt her shake a little. I told her it's okay to cry, but she said she didn't want to, and didn't want to dump her problems on me. But I was happy to be a good friend to her the way she was to me. This embarrassment/guilt seems to be a pretty common feeling about crying to other people, but really, you have to be able to lean on other humans for support sometimes, even if it's just a kind stranger on the train. Fetish aside, most people like helping others, when they can.  All you can do is hope to pass it along to someone else, when the opportunity arises.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

February 26, 2013 12:44 am  #14

Don't feel alone or abnormal, because you aren't.  The anniversary of a painful event does have a way of bringing back all the pain like a ton of bricks.  Everybody here wishes you all the best.  You and your wife seem to have a really fine marriage.  Hope you both are back on your feet.  Prayers and hugs.

Board footera