You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2013 5:18 pm  #1

I need help with a movie scene..

I found  this clip on youtube with Kiefier Sutherland in ''24'' yesterday and at one point at 2'47 there's a brief breakdown scene that i can't identify. I saw almost all seasons, although the last ones, 7,8, 9 only for the crying parts and yet i could not recollect that scene, i guess i missed it... and as i saw 24 a long time ago ago i don't have the episodes anymore and i don't want to charge my computer memory with all the seasons of the series. One poster on youtube said it was from season 7 but he can't say which episode so if you remember by chance, please tell me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mejQNr3tZjg&lc=gmAsYKfBb-7Fqjl51_K0xZzPbcBW7CR5aC4tMj_iH3o&feature=em-comment_reply_received&lch=email_reply

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 14, 2013 5:24 pm  #2

Re: I need help with a movie scene..

The scene where he cries in the car is from season 3 if you didn't know , the last episode..it's pretty amazing because it's quite unexpected and it's a close up on his eyes and features exactly the moment when he breaks..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera