You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2013 5:46 am  #11

Re: Stopping in to say Hi

Hi Woundedpuppy!

September 28, 2013 10:21 am  #12

Re: Stopping in to say Hi

Hi WoundedPuppy, hope I've not missed you and you'll check back and see this post soon. I've been mega busy recently - my counselling course is taking up quite a bit of my spare time - more on that soon.

I completely understand where you are coming from. Sorry if I sounded negative or judgemental. Not sure if that came across in my previous post but when I read your first post I immediately felt I had to try and make you stay - a very selfish reaction - so was trying to ask questions to see if a way could be found that would mean you could continue posting on the forum. I knew deep down that this was wrong of me and nothing I could say would (even should) have made you change your mind.

After reading your second post where you explained more of your thoughts I actually felt quite sad and guity for how I originally felt. I understood you completely and realised why you needed to take control of your fetish and live in the real world but I still felt the forum was losing someone important.

We don't know each other personally but we have know each other within this forum for a few years now and you were the first person I talked to on the internet about my fetish so I consider you a friend - even though we have never physically met. We have shared so much of each other over the years and I have enjoyed your posts so much. Not wanting to freak you out - and I was surprised by this myself - I actually had tears in my eyes as I read your second post (they didn't spill over so don't get too excited )  but I felt real emotion - something that proved to me you are a 'real' friend even if not in the usual way.

Anyway before I get too sentimental (and make myself cry!) I'll just say look after yourself, please post every so often in the Lounge. I really really hope you find what you are looking for and I hope more 'real' observations come your way. These Canadian guys really need to show more emotion and let their tears flow - especially around you.

Take care
Tearhunter
x

Board footera