You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2014 6:55 pm  #1

Types of dacryphilia not yet known about

Anyone ever wondered what other unmentioned aspects of crying people might possibly find attractive? Here's my list of things I could come up with, with a rating of likelihood that we'd come across someone who has this fetish. 

Likelihood rating: Very likely, likely, probable, unlikely, very unlikely

- Running snot

Likelihood: Attraction to fluids running seems to be the second biggest hit in this forum. So I put this down as something we're quite likely to come across at one point or another. Likely

- Flared nostrils

Likelihood: Like the lip curl, this is yet another involuntary muscle reflex, which seems to be one the less popular types of dacryphilia. Unlikely.

- Crying and talking at the same time:

Likelihood: Might be a part of "comforting" dacryphilia (and also sadism hehe). Very likely.

- Smiley crying

Likelihood: Might once again be a part of comforting dacryphilia. But then, I've heard several people not liking this. Probable.

- Fanning hand in front of face to ward off tears

Likelihood: I've heard one say that they like to see women at the start of crying. But then again, the fanning is a way to try and ward off crying. I think I'll go with unlikely.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 16, 2014 1:42 am  #2

Re: Types of dacryphilia not yet known about

Personally, the fanning the face thing drives me nuts. Interesting ideas!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

April 16, 2014 5:08 am  #3

Explosive crying - typically seen in males, they fight for control until control is taken from them.

Crying sounds
I admit to being more attracted to the SOUND of sobbing than to the sight of someone crying. I'm also much more "picky" about this - it's the one part of "acting" crying that I invariably find not realistic enough.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

April 16, 2014 9:19 am  #4

Interesting - I do like to hear a wobbly emotional voice so I'd vote for at one. I also sometimes like a running nose but only when it's clearly tears draining through the tear duct and running down the nasal passages without becoming thick and snot like. I just witness this in my wife (see crying diary) and what she wiped from her nose was the same consistency as tears.

Don't know how it fits in but I also like tears that either drip off the criers chin or roll down their neck and beyond. It's rare to witness but it is such a turn on then I see it. I've probably detailed this on the forum before but I've watched large tears stream down my wife's neck and down between her bare breasts -  Amazing!!  Also while fully clothed she cried hard one time and the collar of her light blue t-shirt was soaked with tears and all down her front where tear splashes - very nice!!

April 16, 2014 11:18 am  #5

We've already have people who like crying sounds. Though we could separate them into categories, for people who potentially like specific sounds. For example:

- Wailing

- Loud sobs

- Soft sobs

- Whispered sobs

- Hiccups

- Sniffing and nose blowing sounds

- "Moaning"

- Husky voice

April 22, 2014 7:06 pm  #6

I think there was a thread about laughing instead of sobbing. Most of the time it is a very nervous laughing sound and sometimes it just goes right over into sobbing, from one moment to the next. It is also like the struggle to prevent the tears from falling and prevent the voice from cracking.

April 30, 2014 6:29 pm  #7

I sort of like flared nostrils, I guess because it often signifies harder sobbing.

I also like the point in the sob where the person is almost completely out of breath, where the person wants to inhale but first has to let out more sobs/heaves. I think this has to do with the fact that I enjoy complete loss of emotional control, and this loss of physical control is indicative of being completely uninhibited and vulnerable.

May 9, 2014 2:36 pm  #8

I too like the flared nostrils. Not sure if it's due to intensity or not. There's just something sort of appealing about it. 

January 7, 2015 2:42 am  #9

Running snot. Right here, this girl.

I love the juxtaposition of a really beautiful boy snot-sobbing.

January 9, 2015 3:32 pm  #10

Loud sobs, and hiccups really get me going.

Board footera