You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2014 3:46 pm  #1

Bones season premiere OMG???

Ok spoiler alert......
sweets died.  That is the third time they got rid of favorite character.  But anyway.  Emily deschanel had two gorgeous tears going as he passed. 

David boreanez was juuuuuust about to cry when the camera cut away.  Darn.  On the next episode I expect there will be allot of tears as they have his service but I doubt from him. His the type of character t o get angry and get even not cry much. 

But for those who like women crying, in sure temperance and daisy will have you covered.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

September 29, 2014 6:38 pm  #2

Re: Bones season premiere OMG???

From what I've heard, David Boreanez is a lousy crier - totally fake and over the top.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

September 30, 2014 3:39 pm  #3

I'm waiting for the day I'm going to find Emily Deschanel actually having a proper sobbing scene.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 2, 2014 2:17 am  #4

He has a decent scene at the end of the episode The Male in the Mail

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

October 2, 2014 8:54 pm  #5

Tornorth she had one in season six after Nigel Murray was shot. 

October 2, 2014 8:59 pm  #6

Most of David's crying scenes that I've seen haven't been so over the top.  More like talking with a Cooked up voice abd few tears escaping. 

October 2, 2014 10:49 pm  #7

Hm, now that I think about it, I may have had him confused with David Caruso.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

October 7, 2014 3:14 pm  #8

David Boreanaz cries in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It usually looked real and got to me quite a bit. His character in Bones is so strong that when he hurts or cries - it is devastating.

October 9, 2014 1:01 pm  #9

I could punch that bastard Boreanaz in the face right now. Thanks for covering up the face of an emotionally constipated character the only time she cries properly.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 10, 2014 7:04 pm  #10

I saw the scene in The Male in the Mail, it's quite good actually. It takes time so see him really tearing up but towards he very end his face is soaked with tears..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera