You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2014 11:36 am  #1

Wife describing her cousin crying

While my wife isn't aware of my crying fetish, she does know that I have a strange fascination with people crying with their lip curled. I've sort of tried to hint it by talking about it every time we talk about a moment where crying happened, or when watching a show where someone cries. So the other day she was talking about the crying of one of her cousins (I don't remember how the topic came up). She casually mentioned that she did that lip thing, and then went on to demonstrate it with her own lips. To my great surprise, it turned out to be exactly the way I imagined she would cry - with her bottom lip curled tightly into a thin line. 

As you can imagine, I had to fight hard to control my excitement. I casually went down a list of her other female relatives and asked if any of them lip curled. Unfortunate, for the rest of them she either said "no", "maybe" or "I don't know".  Oh well, one's enough for now. I am going to try and tactfully as her about the lips every time she talks about another woman crying. I just hope she won't get too puzzled (and suspicious) by it.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 21, 2014 10:13 pm  #2

Re: Wife describing her cousin crying

Awesome. Now you can talk to her about crying because she's the one who brought it up!

Have you considered telling her about your fetish? I know I couldn't keep a secret like this for that long.

October 22, 2014 7:25 pm  #3

I don't want to tell her since I still can't predict how she'd react. However, she is pretty sharp and I expect she'll find it out herself eventually.

October 23, 2014 6:22 pm  #4

Don't tell her! I never told my husband and we are together since 1994. I am not sure if he is guessing something, especially since I started participating in this forum.
I find it interesting that you bring up talking about crying. I almost postet an episode a few weeks ago when I had dinner together with two friends of mine. One is a male, one a female. My male frient told us about a rough time in his life which he is going through right now and he was wiping his nose quite frequently, no crying.  Later he said that in this rough time somebody praised his work and he almost started crying because anybody else was making him down. Later in the evening he talked about his dog and said: "I never cried like this, not even when my grandfather passed away". Two times in the same evening and I never heard anyting like this from him before.
By the way: today I saw a woman lipcurling, I can't go into details but I started paying attention to it since I know a BLT exists from the forum. It was hard crying once more, nothing like a nice lip curl.

November 11, 2014 1:15 pm  #5

I'll still ask one detail though, was this woman attractive? Shallow I know, but it helps a great deal.

November 12, 2014 2:32 pm  #6

Yes she was, not in her tweties anymore but attractive anyhow (in my eyes). She has blond curly hairs and blue eyes and when she cries her eyes change colour. Usually she doesn't have a lot of motion in her face when she is crying but that day her mouth was contorted and she was sobbing audible and she couldn't go on talking for a moment.

Board footera