You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2016 4:10 pm  #11

Re: Movie/TV scenes you wish were crying scenes

I'm having a Star Wars week, building up to my second viewing of the new film and watching the prequels I have this wish to see some crying from Natalie Portman.

In The Phantom Menace, I would have liked a single tear (right cheek) when her character hears about the suffering of the Naboo from Sio Bibble

In Attack of the Clones, I would like another single tear (left cheek) when she confesses her love to Anakin before they are taken into the arena on Geonosis

And finally In Revenge of the Sith I would like two single tears (both cheeks) during her "this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause" speech

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 13, 2016 4:58 pm  #12

- This is my memory of one of the Species movies with Natasha Henstridge. I can't remember which movie it was specifically, and my memory of the story is also pretty hazy. Natasha's character (who's an evil alien) get's herself impregnated by boning and then killing a man. Near the end of the movie she has the baby. I can't remember what happened at the end, but I expected the baby to die. I was hoping that Natasha's character would cry when this happens. I think Natasha's lip shape might allow for a lip curl, but even if she doesn't do it, she's so hot that I'd still enjoy the crying.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 20, 2016 6:11 am  #13

This isn't a scene but a character in general: James March in American Horror Story: Hotel. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that my biggest turn-on in fiction is hot, rich psychopaths crying. Well, he fit the bill but then he never cried. I waited and waited, but nothing. I was so disappointed.

March 17, 2016 9:45 pm  #14

Super Secret, in all of dacryphiliadom,  I can think of only one scene that fits your criteria, and that would be the ending phone call in American Psycho. Probably what started your biggest turn-on?

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 6, 2016 4:28 am  #15

The scene in the recent movie Risen in which Joseph Fiennes as Clavius, filled with remorse over his role in the Crucifixion, speaks one-on-one with (the resurrected) Jesus, played by Cliff Curtis.  I wish Mr. Fiennes had shed some tears in that scene.

Edited to add:  On re-watching the scene on DVD I found that, although J. Fiennes does not shed any tears, he does at one point make a sound as though he's trying to hold back sobs.  If they ever put the movie/scene on Youtube, I will post it here.

Last edited by White Tulip (July 5, 2016 4:47 am)

June 13, 2016 2:44 am  #16

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Super Secret, in all of dacryphiliadom,  I can think of only one scene that fits your criteria, and that would be the ending phone call in American Psycho. Probably what started your biggest turn-on?

I didn't see this question until now, sorry! And though I am familiar with the scene you mention, it isn't what started my specific turn-on. It just kind of developed naturally, though I COULD name a few specific characters who really contributed to it. ;)

Tbh I didn't love Patrick Bateman that much, I did not find him that cute or appealing. But I still got a bit turned on during that phone call scene, especially when he snotted. Oh my gosh!

June 13, 2016 2:56 am  #17

Hmm, how many other hot rich psychopaths are there who cry? 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 13, 2016 4:57 pm  #18

Dexter? I'm pretty sure he did some crying.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

Board footera