You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2016 11:09 pm  #1

Sneezing...

I have a fetish for sneezing as well...anyone else?

August 10, 2016 11:46 pm  #2

Re: Sneezing...

It's not sneezing I love so much as blessing, also known as the "post-sneeze response."  No matter what language they're in, I love these little wishes of good health, and I always try my best to say "bless you" to anyone who sneezes reasonably near me.  I see it as sort of a care-taking thing.  I only really like sneezing itself insofar as it indicates vulnerability.

Last edited by White Tulip (August 11, 2016 12:01 am)

October 21, 2016 1:52 pm  #3

Re: Sneezing...

I also like it when the sneezer then thanks the person who blessed him/her, just to indicate he/she appreciated being acknowledged.  Yes, I'm very into politeness.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of my favorite actors, etc. sneeze -- like during an interview or something like that.  It would demonstrate that they're human, and "just like everybody else," if you know what I mean.  And, frankly, I'm curious to know how some of them sound!  And then if someone "blessed" them after they sneezed (and then they thanked the blesser?) -- well, then that would make it even better, as far as I'm concerned.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by White Tulip (October 21, 2016 1:59 pm)

Board footera