You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2016 7:43 pm  #1

Hiccups

I find women hiccuping attractive. I love the sound it makes, especially if it's very high pitched. I enjoy the anticipation of waiting for the next one to come, and the way that she would be at the mercy of these odd, involuntary twitches of her breathing muscles. I especially like if they make her throat pulse and her belly bulge out.

I really enjoy women who hiccup when crying, so I'm sure it's related. Chicken and egg, maybe.

Thoughts on this?

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

October 29, 2016 10:26 pm  #2

Re: Hiccups

Sorry that this is an older response to your post, but since we just "met" in the other thread, hope you don't mind me responding here. 

I get this request quite a bit. I also have super high pitched squeaky/mouse hiccups, but don't get them when I cry. It's usually after I drink something carbonated or alcohol. I do have a client who will tip me to drink in free chat, and just sits and waits for me to do it. It's usually just one or two, but sometimes I get as many as ten. He always tips me after each one, which is sweet. 

Wish I could do it on command. Would love to make a video of it. I've tried getting my phone out to take video, but they're usually over by the time I get to the record button. 

You can add me on twitter if you'd like: @scarlettblackes

November 1, 2016 7:14 pm  #3

Re: Hiccups

That sounds hot. I love when girls squeak.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

Board footera