You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2017 1:23 am  #11

Re: Members leaving the forum

I get busy and don't have a lot of time to formulate articulate thoughts to post on the forum. I think the problem is circular, too, unfortunately: there isn't a ton of traffic on the board (and, consequently, not a ton of new posts), so fewer people feel compelled to post regularly. But for me, for the most part, I just get busy with work and family.

March 30, 2017 2:54 am  #12

I check the forum regularly, however recently I have had a hard time finding clips or scenes to put on the directory.  I also have not had much in the way of obs at all either...sorry.  I would post more if I had more material

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 17, 2017 12:44 am  #13

I'll take this opportunity to reappear, if anyone still remembers me! I moved in with my boyfriend about 3 years ago and my alone time declined so I sort of fell off the board. But I've come back to lurk more recently, and Sunday nights are when I "fold laundry" (I do fold laundry, but usually I take a little me-time first), so here I am. 

Honestly I'm really worried about tearhunter. I know he was going through some medical issues shortly before he dropped off, and I'm trying not to fear the worst. 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

April 23, 2017 5:38 am  #14

Welcome back meantangerine! I have the same experience, that sometimes I don't have the time to post a lot. What is the meaning of  the term moderator? Because most of our moderators are the ones being not very active.

April 23, 2017 8:06 pm  #15

So Tornorth, when he started this forum ~6 years ago, picked a few of us regular posters (me, Woundedpuppy, tearhunter, and a couple others who had all made the migration from the previous forum after it was shut down) as moderators, which means that we can edit or move posts and generally help keep the forum civil and friendly and organized. I guess those of us who have been here longest are most likely to drift away over time? 

Last edited by meantangerine (April 24, 2017 12:39 am)

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

April 23, 2017 9:14 pm  #16

I have just now returned after I don't even know how long. I just got preoccupied with life and school and all of that other boring stuff, which is probably why others haven't been posting as often.

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

April 27, 2017 1:32 am  #17

I'm a newcomer but I'll respond to the original post.  I think this place, so far, is pretty awesome.  As for the actual fetish being "unhealthy," according to some therapists who might have discouraged those who aren't posting these days...hogwash on the unhealthy thing lmao.  At least speaking for myself.  I don't think I could even have looked for this place if I haven't gotten clarity on my own dacryphilia, which  I've had since I was a very young girl.  I know for myself that I don't get off on seeing anyone in pain.  It's not the pain that gets me turned on, it's the RELEASE of that pain, the understanding that the person is being Cleansed out with clean, beautiful salt water, fresh from the body, from the Earth. It's almost like a spiritual catharsis not just a mental and emotional one.  I imagine I'm not the only one who feels this way here, but I hope if anyone left because of feeling guilty or something...they might reconsider and come back.  No one wants to be driven away by guilt, particularly if someone with preconceived ideas starts trying to plant negatives in one's head. Lol. Didn't mean to get on a soapbox here (  ) but I think y'all get the drift.  Blessed Be to All!  

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

April 27, 2017 2:04 am  #18

La Llorona, proud to have you on board.  These are good people.  If you need a friend, feel free to holler at any of us.

April 27, 2017 6:29 am  #19

Why... helloooo there, gang!

The WoundedPuppy makes a comeback.

The last time I would have been here would have been September 2016.  At that time, I was posting under the name Diana as I had lost access to my WoundedPuppy account due to inactivity and forgetting my passwords.  I don't remember exactly what brought me to the forum the other night, but I think it was curiosity of whether the board was still active.  Then I saw this post.

The reasons I left this board are numerous.  I found that the video clips were just making me frustrated because they lacked the intimacy of being with a crying man in real life.  Reading other people's observations did the same thing.  I would have loved to have met a guy on these boards who was from my area who would like to be crying buddies with me, but it didn't happen.  So I moved on.  We are very few in number and spread out across the world.

It turned out to be a good move.  My frustration ceased after that.  I didn't even really think about crying much anymore.  And I was CRAVING it before -- like a drug addict, basically!!  Well, I never thought I would say this, but enough time has passed now that I suppose I almost miss that drug addict feeling.  Not the frustration part of it, but the THRILL of wanting something THAT badly... the RUSH of emotions... the feeling alive and motivated!  I'm almost wondering... half wondering... if I should use this opportunity to stir that energy up again.  Frustrating as it may have been, stoking my desire for tears by fantasizing about it did pump some life into me... I just didn't know how to channel that energy properly at the time...  

If I do return to these boards, I will avoid the video clips and observations sections (I was basically already doing so during the Diana phase, I think) and my focus will be on fiction and general discussion.  I wish the very best for everyone in their observations, of course, but reading them can leave me feeling nauseous because I want SO BAD what someone else has.  SO bad.  The jealousy is insane.  I do not want to become a jealous person!!    

Welp, it's my usual long response, so I'll sign off now... but in short, no, there was never any therapy to help me get rid of my fetish or anything like that.  I don't want to get rid of it entirely, I just wish there were PLACES set up for us in the world.  Crying clubs!  If you're into BDSM, there's clubs in my area, but it's nudity and everything... too much for me to handle!  I just want a guy with clothes on to cry with me.  No sex, just crying and cuddles.  How hard could it be, right?  Much, much harder than you'd think.  I don't even know who I could pay to do it. 

Last edited by woundedpuppy (April 27, 2017 6:49 am)

April 28, 2017 1:34 am  #20

woundedpuppy wrote:

Why... helloooo there, gang!

The WoundedPuppy makes a comeback.

Hi! It's good to see you!

Last edited by carrotcake (April 28, 2017 1:35 am)

Board footera