You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2020 7:30 pm  #11

Re: Please distract me with your favorite male crying videos?

Oooh, psychic_girl! "I'll make a list of my absolute 20 scenes and why i like them and post  it here. I ve never done and i m happy you brought the subject. It's a bit difficult to make a tight category but i ll try to put this in 2 disctinct areas : tough guys that finally cry and have ''that '' catharsis sobbing thing and guys who may cry easily or are great criers by default."

OMG! This sounds amazing! I love when men finally let it out and truly sob...not just hold it in and shed a few tears, you know?  I am a comforter - for me it is not sexual...but a desire to hold, rock, comfort and wipe tears away.  I have a bunch of videos that I will be posting as well...now that I am unemployed because of COVID-19, I finally have the time to do it. LOL. Hope y'all are staying safe!  

Last edited by missyjdma (April 20, 2020 7:31 pm)

April 28, 2020 12:31 am  #13

Not my favorite, but others might enjoy it. It's a sweet sentiment

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/josh-gad-coronavirus-message_n_5e749a51c5b6f5b7c5420494

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 28, 2020 7:17 am  #14

anyone else finding themselves going down the rabbit hole with all this extra time lately.  I can't get enough!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 29, 2020 6:11 am  #15

yellowrose wrote:

Not my favorite, but others might enjoy it. It's a sweet sentiment

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/josh-gad-coronavirus-message_n_5e749a51c5b6f5b7c5420494

Not usually my thing either, but this was incredibly sweet! Not just the sentiment, but how his eyes were filled with tears and he openly allows them to spill over. And I'm always interested in when men talk about crying.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

September 25, 2020 5:31 am  #16

As soon as I post my 10th post, I can post what I have <3 

September 25, 2020 5:33 am  #17

bump

Board footera