You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2021 2:42 pm  #1

Movie night

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon. Bored, Camilla was just watching tv and scrolling through her texts. She saw a text from her friend Jessica and opened it. "Sorry to cancel plans last minute but I woke up with a nasty cold due to the weather. Can I take a rain check on the movies for tonight?"

"Sure, hope you feel better." Camilla texted back kind of disappointed.

Camilla had already bought 2 nonrefundable movie tickets for 7pm that night. She figured she'd just ask someone else instead of letting them go to waste. The first person who came to mind was Jarrod.

She quickly texted "I know its last minute, but I have 2 tickets to the movies for 7pm tonight. Would you be interested in going? Just to let you know it is a chick flick, so it's ok if you decline." Then she sat back and waited.

June 15, 2021 3:43 pm  #2

Re: Movie night

Jarrod's POV:

I was chilling out at home, forgetting about everyday's life stress, when I receive a text from Camilla, inviting me to the movies, I have little time to get dressed. I quickly grab a pair of Dickies, a hoodie and outdoor boots, I wouldn't like rain to get inside my shoes.

I forgot to answer Camilla, as soon as I get dressed I text her "even though chick flicks aren't my favorite, I wouldn't miss watching one with you".

June 15, 2021 4:13 pm  #3

My phone goes off and I quickly check my texts. Seeing I have one from Jarrod I quickly open it. I'm excited he's up for the movies. It would have been a pretty boring night for me otherwise.

Seeing as it's already getting late I quickly head upstairs to get ready. I throw on a nice pair of jeans, a purple sweater and my old black rain boots. As soon as I'm ready I text Jarrod back "meet ya in 10."

June 15, 2021 4:27 pm  #4

I reply "I'm ready" (I wondered, would this movie move her to tears? I found Camilla's face very attractive, her big, blue eyes, long eyelashes, smooth skin on her cheeks, lovely lips and slightly angled chin, I wondered how they would look with tears adorning her beautiful face, would they be small tears leaving thin streaks, big tears leaving thick streaks, would they run down Hollywood style in a single stream or would her cheeks become completely tear streaked?)

As I lost myself in thought, I heard Camilla arrive, bringing me back to reality.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (June 15, 2021 5:32 pm)

June 15, 2021 9:22 pm  #5

I steped out of my car and bounced happily up to Jarrod's house and up his front steps. I then excitedly knocked on Jarrod's door eagerly awaiting him to answer.

I couldn't believe he said yes to a chick flick, but I was excited. Waiting for him to answer the door I kept thinking how chick flicks usually make me cry and I was getting a little nervous, but then my thoughts drifted to what his face would look like if he cried too. I highly doubted he'd cry as I've never seen him cry before but it was an exciting thought nonetheless.

Just then I heard the door open...

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 15, 2021 9:35 pm)

June 15, 2021 10:02 pm  #6

I open the door and see my dear friend in a cute, purple sweater, a nice pair of jeans and old black rain boots.

I smile at her, cup her beautiful cheek with one hand as I lean to kiss her other cheek. We go to her car and she starts driving to the movie theatre.

June 15, 2021 10:09 pm  #7

On the way to the theater we make small talk.  "I'm sorry I 'm dragging you to a chick flick, but I'm glad you said yes. My plans got cancelled last minute and I was kinda down about it, that is until you agreed to go." I said with a smile on my face as we continue driving.

June 15, 2021 10:13 pm  #8

I tease her "I know I am a second place resource but still like hanging out with you.

I turn to look at her and smile.
Cam is still driving towards the theater.

June 15, 2021 10:24 pm  #9

"You're never second place." I begin slowly "its just that I haven't seen my friend Jessica in over a yr as she was away for school and she finally came back for this week to visit her family so I figured it'd be nice to catch up." I explain trying to make Jarrod feel better.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 15, 2021 10:29 pm)

June 15, 2021 10:32 pm  #10

I smile at her and instinctively drop my hand on Camilla’s thigh saying: "I'm glad your friend is back, she must be your friend for a reason, any friend of my friend is my friend, hope to meet her during her stay."

We are about to reach the cinema.

Board footera