You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2021 5:32 pm  #91

Re: Movie night

Hearing that and seeing Camilla got closer to me hinted me that I could get closer still. I slide next to her, so close I can feel the warmth that comes from her body. With more confidence I place my arm around her chest (above her breast, I didn't want to be too direct) and raised my hand to caress her cheek, at the same time I bend my legs,barely brushing her legs with mine...

June 18, 2021 5:39 pm  #92

Feeling Jarrod placing his arm around me and caressing my cheek made a smile quickly appear on my face. I'm not sure if he could see it in the dark.

I then turn to face him never removing his arm or his hands. I snuggle in to his shoulder then place my arm over his and begin slowly stroking his arm tenderly to tell him how much I loved feeling his arm and hand on my body. I wanted to make him confident in his touch. He was my boyfriend after all.

June 18, 2021 5:56 pm  #93

I felt Camilla's cheek forming a smile, it was too dark to see, she turned to face me snuggling into my shoulder, started to caress my arm, corresponding to my caress, intertwining her legs with mine, I shivered feeling, for the first time, her lean, toned thighs against mine, her relaxed muscles adjusting to mine.

That gave me the confidence to start a conversation: "Cam, I am wondering, earlier, you got emotional, but I have the feeling you held back, I'm sure trust is not an issue, I'd love if we could take every remaining negative issue tonight before we fall asleep in each other's arms, I just got an idea for a magical day tomorrow, and I would like to have you enjoy to the fullest, so, a full cleanse tonight would help that to happen. So if you still have anything you would like to share or get out of your body, I think now is the time." I slide my free hand to her thigh, caressing it and giving an encouraging soft squeeze.

June 18, 2021 6:04 pm  #94

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that." I begin quietly starting to feel slightly embarrassed. "Yeah there were some other issues." I finished. I knew if I went into detail I would probably start to cry again. Although thinking about it I knew he would comfort me. I wasn't quite sure I was ready to cry again in front if him so soon.

June 18, 2021 6:09 pm  #95

I start caressing her soft, silky thigh, up and down, from the hem of the shorts to her knee as I caress her cheek with my other hand. "Mind sharing, don't feel embarrassed, it's ok, think of it, your soul will be lighter, you will definitely feel better after releasing it and having a good sleep.

June 18, 2021 6:27 pm  #96

I debated whether to say anything or not but his words really got me thinking. I knew I would feel better if I got things off my chest but that's not something I'm not used to yet, at least not completely.

"My mother called me the other night to tell me that my pet bunny that she was caring for for me (as my apartment didn't allow pets) passed. I mean I do go visit him (and her) regularly, (at least 2-3x a month) but this time I had just come back from seeing her 2 days before. She didn't tell me right away because she " didn't want to upset me" her words. And it would have been a 3hr drive each way. It was only when I was on the phone with her and asked how he was doing did she spill the news. I was so mad at her I refused to drive there to help her burry him. Now I feel bad because she's probably more upset than me seeing as how she lives alone (my father passed 7yrs ago) and he was her only company. (Not that she doesn't have friends). " I blurted out quickly barely stopping to catch my breath. I knew that if I stopped I wouldn't be able to continue.

June 18, 2021 7:08 pm  #97

I see Cam hesitate a bit before deciding to talk, I guess she is trying to get used to talk openly with me. She blurted the passing away of his bunny and how she got mad with her mom. When she stopped to catch her breath I briefly moved my hand on her cheek, caressing her hair for a second and back to her cheek, which I brushed from the outer corner of her eye to the bottom of her chin, I did the same with my other hand, just on the lower end, from the top of her thigh all the way to her calf, giving her calf a soft, reassuring squeeze, going back up to her thigh, also giving a warm, soft squeeze at the middle of her inner thigh, trying to make her feel reassured and safe.

"It's ok darling, I know what you're feeling, I lost my cat as well, ran away by a car. He was my best company back then, so, believe me when I tell you, I know where you're coming from." Remembering made tears knock my eyes, asking to leave. I guess Cam felt the same way, so I gently brush my fingers over her lips and under her eye, only to find out...

June 18, 2021 7:16 pm  #98

She already had tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry about your cat." I begin slowly feeling the change in his breathing. Could he be getting chocked up? I wondered to myself hoping that if he was he wouldn't hold back and let my wipe his tears like last time.

"I'm more mad at how I treated my mom than the fact that she didn't tell me. I mean she was only trying to spare my feelings (in her own way)" I finish finally realizing I had been crying for the past few minutes without concern.

June 18, 2021 7:45 pm  #99

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

She already had tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry about your cat." I begin slowly feeling the change in his breathing. Could he be getting chocked up? I wondered to myself hoping that if he was he wouldn't hold back and let my wipe his tears like last time.

"I'm more mad at how I treated my mom than the fact that she didn't tell me. I mean she was only trying to spare my feelings (in her own way)" I finish finally realizing I had been crying for the past few minutes without concern.

I felt a few tears wetting my fingers. When she told me she was sorry about my beloved cat a strong surge of emotion came from my gut, rising to my chest, affecting my breathing pattern, continuing its way to my throat, forming a lump, rising to my face, flushing it, reaching my eyes, sending a torrent of tears that I could not control.

I focused on myself, trying to regain control, but also comforting Cam, kissing some tears and tear streaks, wiping other tears from her beautiful cheeks, caressing her legs.

Some minutes went like this...

June 18, 2021 7:55 pm  #100

Before Camilla spoke.

"You've already cried in front of me earlier. Please don't try to hold back now. I'd like nothing more than to be able to take care if your tears as you have and are taking care if mine." I began then I quoted something to him which he said to me earlier "Don't feel embarrassed, it's ok, think of it, your soul will be lighter, you will definitely feel better after releasing it and having a good sleep." I was hoping he'd take his own advice. Then I raised my head slightly off his shoulder and gave him a delicate kiss just below his left eye then rested my head back on his shoulder.

Board footera