You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2021 2:40 pm  #991

Re: Movie night

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Anna's pov:

I decided it really didn't matter what I wore as I would be soon changing into a new outfit anyways. I threw on the black t-shirt I brought that said New York in big pink letters and tight jean shorts that came to just above my knee. I then handed the bag to William so he could find something to throw on.

William's POV:

Camilla comes into us very excited proposing us an expedition to nature, I see Anna pretty excited so I went along with it, actually, I think I needed it, nature would be good for us. I notice Anna hinting a great and steamy day as she changed into a sexy casual outfit, its been a while since last time I see her stunning calves and beautiful soft thighs in shorts.

We get on Jarrod's Jeep, Jarrod and Camilla in the front, Anna and I in the back. I guess I'm still getting used to my new self, I found it a new experience seeing Anna's calf muscles flexing as she gets on the Jeep while I open the door for her, then she sits and her relaxed thigh muscles spread to the sides as her calves become soft and shapely again, I couldn't wait to sit next to her, I quickly hop next to her, as soon as we get moving I was hypnotized by Anna's thighs jiggling with the vibration of the vehicle and her sexy calves corresponded dancing side to side, I couldn't help but lean and place my hand on her warm, soft, jiggling thigh, even daring to slide my hand up, making the denim fold as I go up my beloved wife's thigh. I see her eyes...

In what seemed an instant, we reached the shop and I got a sexy, yet conservative outfit for Anna and I got a classic long sleeve, wool shirt, but, thinking on the steamy day I wanted to have with Anna, a pair of shorts, even though I seldom use shorts.

After getting clothes and shoes, we arrive to our destination, I couldn't keep my hands off Anna, but I noticed Camilla was not good after talking with a stranger, then a phone call. I decided not to approach to give her some privacy with Jarrod, I was with Anna a couple of yards away, but still I could see she was quite upset. I saw Jarrod held her in his arms, kissed her outer cheek and caressed her other cheek as he talked in her ear.

October 3, 2021 3:38 pm  #992

Hannah's POV

I was currently watching my favourite episode of Doctor Who. It was a personal challenge I had set for myself to see if I could watch the same thing every week for a year. The episode I had chosen was called The Girl in the Fireplace which featured an historical character called Madame de Pompadour. She'd been invited to join The Doctor on his travels but had passed away before she could. She had left him a letter though and it was the reading of this letter that (so far) caused tears to run down my cheeks every week

'Will you still be crying at the ending after Week 52' my wife Lucy said affectionately

I wiped my tears and kissed my wife on the mouth.

'I'll let you know.' I told her gently. I put a cross through the number 10 on the sheet I had prepared to log all of my viewings and then Lucy told me she had got her time off from work in a months time so we could see Sadie

'Perfect' I said giving her another kiss. 'It will be so nice to see her again' We started to get ready to go for our regular walk round our favourite Vancouver park

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 3, 2021 4:00 pm  #993

Anna's pov:

As we we're sitting in Jarrod's jeep going to the store I felt William place his hand in my thigh. Sliding his hand up ever do discretely. He reached just under the hem of my shorts. He then looked me deep into my eyes and I could feel him seeing my sense of desire for him at that exact moment. But before we knew it we had arrived at the shop.

William quickly helped me pick out a light grey t-shirt, a lightweight light blue jacket, mid thigh cargo shorts and grey sneakers. As soon as everyone was ready we handed our outfits to Jarrod who generously paid we then continued on our way to Walden Pond. I was a bit over excited as I loved hiking and nature, but couldn't find much in the way living in New York.

As soon as we got go our destination I noticed Camilla separate and go over and talk to a stranger who was eating at a table a few yards away. After she made some sort of phone call. It all seemed kind of strange to me, but who am I to judge. I figured I'd inquire about it when she came back to us. But after the phone call I could see she was getting visibility upset so I decided not to approach her to give her some privacy with Jarrod. Keeping my wondering eyes on Camilla I noticed her sit down beside Jarrod. He then held her in his arms, , kissed her outer cheek and caressed her other cheek as he talked in her ear.

October 3, 2021 4:02 pm  #994

We arrived to our destination, as soon as we got to the common area, Camilla went to see two girls, I decided to wait for her sitting in a bench, watching the scenery, suddenly I see my beautiful fiancee walking with firm step, she seemed quite angry. As soon as she sat down next to me, I heard her fuming and after a deep breath I saw a big, round tear start to roll from the outer corner of her eye, I crossed my arm behind her back to her shoulder and brought her closer to me. I kissed the tear from her cheek to prevent it rolling further down her cheek and, seeing another tear on her other cheek, I wiped it with the palm of my hand, from the corner of her eye until I catch the tear, leaning against her ear: "I don't know what happened, if you feel like letting it out, I'm here for you, if you want me to take you to a private place, I can do that, or if you want to save it for another time, I'll patiently wait to comfort you."

I saw William with a hand on Anna's thigh and the other caressing her calves as she was laying down with her legs over his, watching our way.

October 3, 2021 4:20 pm  #995

As I sat down on tge bench next to Jarrod noticing out of the corner if my eye that William and Anna are sitting away from us a few yards. I appreciate the privacy. By now I had two big hot tears rolling down the litter corners if both my eyes. I really hoped I wasn't going to ruin such a perfect day, but I just couldn't stop my angry tears.

With out saying a word I felt Jarrod wrap one of  his arms around my shoulders as he kissed the outer side of my right cheek while caressing my left cheek with his free hand. He then leaned close to my right ear and spoke.

"Would you mind telling me what has gotten you so upset? You don't have tonifntyou.don't want to though." He said in a low tone.

"It's just that I'm angry after everything that has happened my sister's ex has already moved on. She's happy but my sister is still miserable (or so I thought). She can't find a decent woman to be with and even if she did she doesn't have the support of our own mother. I called my sister to confirm as her ex says that she's ok with her dating so soon, but I was sure she'd be furious but it turns out she says that she knows all about it and that she's even ok with it. I guess I'm just mad at the whole situation." I said through hitched breath every few words.

October 3, 2021 4:33 pm  #996

I listened to my fiancee as she told me of the situation between her sister and her two exes, she was pretty mad at the situation, add to that her mom wasn't supporting. As I listened to her hitched breath as she talked I saw she needed my support and protection from the bystanders who turn to see us when Camilla's breath hitch. I kiss the big, round, hot tears as soon as they start to roll down her beautiful cheeks, with the hand closer to me I caress her thigh in a comforting way, feeling her quads and her outer and inner thigh muscles tremble as her breath hitches, alternating it with wiping her tears from the cheek farther from me.

I keep wiping and kissing her tears as I tenderly pat, squeeze and caress her thigh...

October 4, 2021 9:30 pm  #997

After I told Jarrod what was wrong, through my hitched breath I felt him  kiss some of my big, hot tears as they burned my face with no sign in sight of them stopping. He then delicately placed one of  his hands on my thigh caressing bit in a comforting way. He then took his hand off my thigh and began wiping my tears from my right cheek.

He kept wiping my tears alternating with placing his hand on my thigh to pat, squeeze and caress it. After what felt like forever I could feel my tears starting to slow. I took a couple deep breaths and asked Jarrod where William and Anna had gone.

"They wanted to give us some privacy while you were upset so they went to sit down on the grass over there." He said pointing to where they were.

"I'm sorry I'm ruining what was supposed to be such a perfect day." I said as I felt a few more tears slip out of my eyes and down my still hot cheeks.

"Nonsense." Jarrod began quickly. "I'll call them over and prove it. They were just trying to respect your feelings." Jarrod said as he motioned for William and Anna to join us.

October 4, 2021 9:43 pm  #998

Anna's pov:

After a few minutes of William and I relaxing on the grass him sitting with his hand on my thigh as I layed down with my legs across his I noticed Jarrod motion for us to join them. I guess William saw it too as he patted my thigh a little harder one last time indicating we should get up. We both walked over to them to see what was going on.

As soon as I saw Camilla the first thing I noticed was a few stray tears still rolling down her now flushed cheeks and some left over tear streaks. I didn't know what had happened to upset her so much but before I could give it much thought I heard Jarrod speak quietly but matter of fact.

"Camilla said she thought she was ruining our perfect day when she got upset, but I told her you guys didn't mind as you we're just waiting until she felt better to respect her feelings."

"Nonsense." William and I both chimed in in unison. "We will wait until you feel better before we continue on." I said in a comforting tone.

Then as if by instinct I knelt down in front of Camilla and took the backs of my fingers placed them on both of her cheeks and comfortingly wiped both of her cheeks from just under her eyes to her chin where her tears stopped.  After I stood up I saw William kneel down in front of Camilla where I had just been.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 4, 2021 9:44 pm)

October 4, 2021 10:28 pm  #999

William's POV:

I motioned Anna to go a bit farther, to a large grass area, to give Camilla more privacy. After a few minutes of relaxing as I caressed Anna's smooth legs, I patted Anna's thigh a bit harder to motion her we should get up. I was surprised how now I was noticing how sexy my wife's legs were as I left my hand on her thigh for a second, feeling the waves against my hand as her thigh jiggled against it.

We got up and went to Jarrod and Cam, her cheeks were flushed and there were tears still rolling down her cheeks, leaving thick streaks. She apologized and Anna and I, as if we had rehearsed it, answered in unison that there was no problem, and to prove it Anna knelt in front of Camilla and, with the back of her fingers, caringly wiped her tears, from just below her eye, clearing the streaks, all the way to her chin, where she catched the tears.

Seeing that action moved me to do the same, as soon as Anna stood up I knelt where she was, leaning against Anna's calf for balance, I knelt, placing the pads of my fingers on Camilla's bridge of her nose, cleared her tears and tears streaks from her flushed cheeks.

October 4, 2021 11:53 pm  #1000

Camilla took a couple of deep breaths and asked for Will and Anna, I told her they went a bit farther to give her more privacy. She apologized for ruining such a perfect day, I told her she didn't ruin it, and to prove it I called William and Anna to come even though Camilla's tears hadn't completely subsided.

Will and Anna came and to my surprise Anna knelt and wiped Camilla's tears in a very tender way. As soon as she stood up, I was beyond surprised as I saw William taking Anna's place, losing balance, he leaned and grabbed Anna's calf, I noticed because I thought I would have to help him get up, I stared to make sure he didn' make Anna lose her balance as well, she just stood firmly, William's hand molding Anna's soft calf.

As soon as Will was balanced, he swiped his fingers across Camilla's flushed, tear streaked cheeks, clearing them from several tears and streaks. I softly pat Camilla's thigh motioning her to get up. As soon as we got up, I kissed a remaining tear from her now barely rosy cheeks, then wiped streak after streak of tears from under her eye to where it ended, some on her chin, a couple down her neck, a couple other on her lips, making sure not a single tear or streak was visible, therefore leaving no signs that she had cried.

I give her a peck on her lips, take her hand and motion Will and Anna to follow us as we start our hiking trail.

Board footera