You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2021 6:22 pm  #1071

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

When I see Laura struggling with a lump in her throat I kneel in front of both girls, leaning my hands, one on Laura's thigh and the other on Robyn's thigh, looking at Laura's eyes, taking brief glances at Robyn's eyes. Laura tells me she has made her choice as tears started streaming down her cheeks, Robyn's eyes are welling too.

I didn't even have a chance, Laura gets up abruptly and walks away, I lean both hands on Robyn's thighs to get up, as soon as I get up, Robyn goes after Laura. I involuntarily let out a sob and tears started to fall down my cheeks.

I walk towards the girls and catch up, I stand in front of them and bring them both in a hug, I feel Laura's cheek against mine and Robyn's cheek against my other cheek as I pull them close to me. I have never felt my tears mingling with two girls at the same time, feeling their warm tears on my skin made me more sensible to their feelings. "Girls, I don't want our relationship to end in bad terms, I truly want you two to be happy, and that doesn't mean I'm the bad guy, I hope that we can one day talk and not have strong negative emotions." I break the hug and kiss a tear from Laura's right cheek and another tear from Robyn's left cheek. "Friends?"

October 20, 2021 7:07 pm  #1072

Robyn's POV

Tristan caught up to us and we had an emotional group hug. All three of us were crying by this point and when we broke the hug Tristan kissed us both and offered his hand asking us if we could be friends and one day meet and have a pleasant conversation

Both me and Laura shook his hand and we parted. I felt glad to tell the truth, now the only thing I had to worry about was Megan ruining everything for us.

My hour at Leanne's watching Doctor Who was really nice, it was just a shame she felt forced into recording the entire thing on GoPro's.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 20, 2021 7:16 pm  #1073

Tristan's POV:

I felt really happy that we ended up on good terms, I couldn't shake the feeling of both girls' tears on my cheeks and fingers as I had wiped tears from both girls at the same time, taking care of a streak discreetly, as well as sharing my tears as all of our tears mingled in our cheeks. I wanted to devote and leave all behind, but the feeling of their tears and their soft thighs kept me distracted as I was with the monk.

I hope to become a good monk one day...

October 21, 2021 2:25 am  #1074

Anna's pov:

As William was answering Jarrod's question he took out a small box from his shorts pocket. I looked at him in confusion as he was never known to be spontaneous (or at least hadn't in quite some time). He turned to me and confidently opened the box. I was getting excited as I realized whatever the surprise was it was for me.

As he slowly opened the box I saw a rose gold ring with an emerald stone. He then told me he wanted us to renew our vows here and now as he figured as we were already with family in a beautiful setting the time couldn't be better. With that I could feel my eyes begin to fill up with happy tears.

I lifted my hand up so he could place the ring on my finger. As soon as I felt him delicately sliding the ring on my finger I felt the cool tear that was in my eye finally loose its battle with gravity and begin its decent down my left cheek.

October 21, 2021 4:08 pm  #1075

I'm really happy that Will and Anna are strengthening their bond as a couple, I am really surprised when Will takes out that ring to Anna, I notice Anna's eyes filling with tears, and when Will puts the ring on her finger, her tears finally roll down her cheeks.

I see William lean his hand on Anna's calf, sinking it in her relaxed muscles, and approaching his face, kisses a tear from her left cheek, bringing his other hand to her cheek, wiping her tear streak with the back of his fingers, from where he kissed her tear up to just below her eye. Since his other hand was leaning on her calf, the tears from her right cheek were left to fall unchecked, leaving wet spots on her thigh.

I look at Camilla, seeing she was quite emotional too, her beautiful eyes were sparkling with unshed tears, I wonder if they would reach her cheeks. I look back to William and Anna and noticed I saw her blurry, was I emotional too? I wasn't aware. It seems we were all getting quite emotional here, I lean a hand on Anna's right thigh, feeling her soft, relaxed muscles give in, and kiss a tear from her right cheek, bringing her into a hug, as we are closing the hug I feel Anna lean her cheek against mine. I shiver lightly as I feel her cool tears transferring to my cheek. Feeling her tears made me feel an overwhelming emotion of love for Will and Anna, I am already picturing great moments with Cam, Will and Anna. I close my eyes and I feel a tear slowly slide down my right cheek and catched by Anna's cheek.

October 22, 2021 4:30 pm  #1076

Sadie's POV

'Good morning' Liz greeted me with a kiss when I opened my eyes at eight o'clock in the morning. For the first time I had slept with a girlfriend and it had been amazing. My love for Liz had grown deeper and more closer as a result. We spent a few minutes stroking each others hair and intertwining our fingers

'Would you like some breakfast' Liz offered. I replied I would so she got up and put on her dressing gown. I watched as she left the room to go to the kitchen then checked my phone. I just had one more shift at the juice bar tomorrow before you know who returned from his holiday and then I would be out of a job again

I didn't really know what to do. I felt I had done enough to get the position at least part time. I knew the staff really wanted me to stay but it was up to Jan. And at the moment he was being frustratingly indecisive

I got up myself and went into the kitchen wrapping my arms round Liz as she whisked some eggs. She briefly turned to kiss me on the lips and resumed making my breakfast

October 22, 2021 8:12 pm  #1077

Robyn's POV

I was just coming out of one of the dorm buildings when I saw Megan again. I silently groaned and walked past trying to ignore her. But it didn't work

'What we're you doing in there?' she asked in a not very friendly tone

'Visiting a friend' I replied curtly

'You mean Leanne' Megan guessed. 'And why would you want to visit her I wonder'

'That's none of your business' I snapped.

'You know you should be more friendly to me' Megan informed me. 'You are going out with my roommate after all. What would she say if she heard you were keeping secrets from her'

'It's supposed to be a surprise' I told her. 'She'll find out what it is in a couple of days'

'Oh I wasn't talking about that!' Megan replied matter of factly. 'I was referring to the other thing you're keeping from her'

'I'm not keeping any secrets from her' I said trying to keep tears from flooding my eyes.

'You're lying' Megan said. 'But it's okay, I won't say anything. For now' She walked off leaving me standing on the path with tears streaming down my face

October 23, 2021 5:40 am  #1078

Anna's pov:

As soon as the first tear ran down my cheek I could feel William leaning his hand on my calf as he leaned in  and kissed a tear from my left cheek. He then used the back of his fingers on his left hand to wipe a tear streak from the middle of my cheek up to just below my eye. I could simultaneously feel my right thigh getting wet with my tears as my right cheek was left unattended.

Out the corner of my eye I could see Jarrod's eyes darting back and forth between William and I. It looked as if there was a hint of sparkle in his eye, but I put it off until I felt him lean his hand on my right thigh. He took me by surprise and I gasped a little. I then felt his warm lips kissing a cold tear from my right cheek. Although a very nice intimate gesture it was one I still wasn't used to so I felt my cheeks begin to flush and become hot as I felt myself blushing. He then drew me into a hug apparently never noticing me blushing or at the very least ignoring it. The hug felt so nice and comforting that I leaned in and leaned my cheek against his feeling slightly more confident. I felt him shiver lightly apparently from my cool tears transferring to his warm cheek. With that I saw him close his eyes. Next thing I knew I felt a warm tear on my left cheek that I knew wasn't my own.

I smiled a little feeling honored that he had gotten so comfortable showing his emotions around us. I didn't want to make him feel embarrassed for his emotions so I didn't remove my cheek from his, although it did feel strangely amazing to have his tears mingled with mine anyways. Still I felt the desire to take care of his tears so I placed my left hand on his right cheek also using the backs of my fingers and slowly wiped from just under his eye to the middle of his cheek. I was surprised when I didn't feel any tears on his cheek just a slight dampness.

After another min of our cheeks touching letting our tears mingled I felt Jarrod slowly pull away indicating he had no more tears. Or so I thought.

October 23, 2021 3:45 pm  #1079

William's POV:

As I am taking care of Anna's tears I see Jarrod leaning on Anna, kissing a tear from her right cheek and hugging her, Anna leans her cheek against Jarrod's, I adjust myself to sit besides Anna, my hand still on her calf, placing my other hand on her thigh,I'm becoming aware of how much I love feeling her thigh muscles sinking when I put pressure on them,  leaning against her body. I see Anna bring her free hand to Jarrod's cheek, is he crying? I don't remember the last time I saw him cry.

Jarrod breaks the hug, I see his eyes shining, Camilla moves closer to us, as we tightened our distance, I think she has tears in her eyes too, I don't want to stare too long, I turn back to Anna, she is still shedding tears, I lean to kiss another tear from her cheek as Jarrod brings his hand up to Anna's cheek, a tear landing on it as he is still approaching it to her cheek.

I turn my focus on Anna, I think I saw a tear starting to roll down Jarrod's left cheek, not sure as I turn to Anna and smile at her. "Ready for the best years of your life? I am more than commited to make the next years the best of your life".

October 24, 2021 4:20 am  #1080

Anna's pov:

I can't believe Jarrod had wiped my tears so delicately and so publicly. My heart was racing; but even more so I can't believe Jarrod let himself mingle his tears with mine on my cheek as he never used to be so emotionally open. Before these last few weeks I'm not sure if I've ever seen him shed any tears at all. My heart began racing even more when I thought about how I just wiped Jarrod's tears in return especially so publicly.

I then get snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a soft, delicate kiss being placed on my cheek opposite the side Jarrod was standing on. I could barely make out William's face through my still blurry vision as my tears still hadn't subsided. I then felt a hand being placed on my other cheek and realize it was Jarrod's. I began to feel strangely comforted having the two most important men in my life kissing and wiping my tears.

I then vaguely hear William ask me if I'm ready for the best years of my life as he wanted to make the next years the best he can. With that I felt a smile forming across my face as I nod a "Yes!" As I was still having trouble getting any words to come out as I'm still so emotional.

Board footera