You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2021 4:37 am  #1081

Re: Movie night

I felt Anna's face flushed and her breathing rate increasing, then William asks her if she is ready to live the best years of her life, she manages to answer as tears stream down her cheeks, leaving multiple streaks down her cheeks. William takes care of the tears on her left cheek and I gently swipe my finger pads across her cheek clearing her tears and tear stains, turning to Camilla. I smile and lovingly caress her cheek...

October 24, 2021 2:08 pm  #1082

As I was watching Jarrod and William lovingly take care of Anna's tears I couldn't help but feel tears beginning to form in my eyes. They weren't sad tears, however but tears of extreme love for Jarrod and care for William as I watched how sweetly and delicately they were taking care of Anna's tears.

After Jarrod finishes wiping Anna's tears and streaks he turned to me. He gave me a loving smile as I could sense he noticed the tears in my eyes. He removed his hand from Anna's cheek and placed it on mine, as I wasn't standing far from him. He then started caressing my cheek with the pad of his thumb. I guess his gentle touch was enough as I felt a single thick tear slip out of my right eye, down my cheek and over his thumb. This time I didn't blush. I closed my eyes letting myself get drawn into his caring touch. As soon as my eyes closed I felt another tear slip out of my right eye and one out of my left.

October 24, 2021 2:34 pm  #1083

William's POV:

I turn my attention from Anna to Jarrod, as he turns towards Camilla, I feel Anna turning towards Camilla too, I was really touched seeing Jarrod caress Camilla's cheek with such a devotion that could only be explained by happy tears, I see a big, perfectly round tear fall out of Camilla's right eye, splashing on Jarrod's thumb. I can't help but allow hot tears overflow my eyes and race down my cheeks.  Even through my blurry vision I see Jarrod kiss a big teardrop and the thick streak from Camilla's left cheek as he continues to wipe the tears from her right.

I turn to Anna and do the same, I kiss a warm tear from each of her cheeks, kissing the streaks from the middle of her cheeks all the way to her eyes, softly brushing my thumbs across her cheeks, taking care of her several tears and streaks on her beautiful cheeks. Turning my sight to Camilla, I feel something cool on my right cheek.

October 25, 2021 4:05 am  #1084

As I opened my eyes I saw big, hot tears begin to flow from William's eyes and over his cheeks. I then saw him turn back to Anna and kiss tears from each of her cheeks as well as the tear streaks they left behind as fresh tears were beginning to roll over her cheeks. He then brushed the pads of his thumbs across her cheeks wiping away her tears as they fell and the streaks they left behind. I couldn't see his face anymore as he was facing Anna with his back slightly towards me; that is until he turned back around to face me again.

I could see fresh thick tears rolling down William's cheeks following the same streaks as the previous ones.  I couldn't help but reach out and brush my thumb across his right cheek. I could feel how hot it had become since his tears had started to flow. I used the pad of my thumb to wipe away his thick tear that had stopped mid cheek. Then I followed the streak with my thumb back up to just under his eye. I saw him give me a little shy smile and I smiled back caringly letting him know without any words how honored I was that he let me take care of his tears and their streeks.

October 25, 2021 4:24 am  #1085

Anna's pov:

As William and I were watching Jarrod take care of Camilla's tears I noticed out the corner of my eye a few tears had overflowed William's eyes and were on their decent down his cheeks. He then turned to face me prompting me to take my gaze away from Jarrod and Camilla and turn to face him as well.

I was caught by surprise when I saw William leaning in toward my right cheek and even more by surprise when I felt him kiss a tear off it. Quickly moving to my left cheek also kissing a tear off it. I then felt him  brush his thumbs across my cheeks removing my now cold tears off my cheeks and clearing their streaks. I was completely lost in every wonderful sensation, enjoying how his warm thumbs and even warmer lips felt on my cool skin.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Camilla placing her thumb on his right cheek as she used the pad to wipe away a tear that had stopped mid cheek, following the streak with her thumb to just under his eye. I felt it a very loving gesture as it just showed how much she cared about her soon to be brother in law.

October 25, 2021 4:35 am  #1086

As soon as I caress her cheek, a tear lands on my thumb, she closes her eyes and more tears fall. I lovingly kiss a tear and wipe a couple more tears and warm streaks from Camilla's beautiful cheeks.

As soon as I wipe her tears she opens her eyes and looks at William, he has tears rolling down his cheeks, Camilla couldn't resist seeing Will like this and she springs to his side and wipes his tears and tear streaks, I turn to see William, he smiles shyly, I feel a tear fall from my cheek to my leg, as I was still sitting next to Anna, to the side of Camilla and William.

I kiss one more tear from Anna's cheek and smile as I cross in front of her, reaching William, wiping a tear streak from his cheek until I catch his tear. I feel goosebumps as I have never experienced wiping tears from the two girls I love most and my brother in the same reunion, feeling Camilla's warm tears, Anna's cold tears and William's hot tears made me think, what caused the tears the temperature, I mean, why were they sometimes cold, sometimes hot?

October 25, 2021 1:59 pm  #1087

William's POV:

I didn't expect Camilla to wipe my tears, less in front of Anna, I smile shyly and don't know how to react, I guess I am not aware of time as I feel Jarrod wipe my tears, his finger still wet with Anna's and Camilla's tears,  I don't know how Anna will think of me seeing a guy wiping my tears, it's not the same with Camilla, I flush.

Camilla stays leaning in front of me, she stares as I smile, flushing, I see tears are still rolling down Camilla's cheeks, drawing a beautiful canvas on her face with thick streaks. I react when I feel a tear fall from Camilla's cheek to my thigh, I tried resisting but I lost, I lean and wipe the streak from which her tears has fallen on my thigh, and thinking on Anna's positive reaction when Jarrod kissed her tears, I take the risk and kiss a tear from Camilla's other cheek, kissing her tear streak as well.

I lean back on Anna's thigh, feeling her silky skin over her soft muscles giving in to the pressure of my hand as well as the tears that splashed her thigh, I wonder if all the tears I'm feeling are hers, anyways, I kiss a tear from her cheek and with my free hand I return the favor, for the first time in my life, to Jarrod, as I wipe a tear streak from each of his cheeks, following the streaks all the way down to his chin where I catch one tear.

October 25, 2021 3:47 pm  #1088

Laura's POV

My next date with Robyn was a wonderful surprise. A transit race around the NY ferry system. The previous record was now invalidated because a new route to Staten Island had opened

I met Robyn at Soundview Clason Point ferry terminal all kitted out with GoPro cameras to record the attempt, a  logbook for noting arrival and departure times and a folder with witness statements

After meeting one of the college professors who was acting as Master Stopwatch we got on our first ferry to East 90th Street

'Are you okay?' I asked Robyn who seemed unusually quiet.

'I'm fine, just a little tired' she told me. 'Planning a transit race and doing college work at the same time doesn't really mix well'

I knew this already of course having done the NY Subway challenge over several Saturdays.

The professor handed Robyn back his signed witness statement and promised to meet us at Sunset Park to complete the challenge in about six and a half hours time.

We parted from him at East 90th Street and got on an Astoria Line ferry to East 34th Street.

As Robyn was busy with admin for our challenge I decided to help out and collect witness statements. We had to have one every hour and this was quite tricky. Some people just told us to sod off while just shook their heads. I did manage to get one before we had to change ferries onto the East River Line

I continued to be worried about Robyn. She wasn't saying anything but I could tell that something was up. As we travelled down to Wall Street I did ask her again if she was okay, and got an uncharacteristic snap of 'Yes I'm fine!'

I walked off looking for our next witness tears running down my cheeks. What was the point of having her as my girlfriend if she didn't talk to me about stuff

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 25, 2021 7:48 pm  #1089

Robyn's POV

Once I was safely back in the confines of my dorm room, I just collapsed onto my bed and burst into tears.

What was supposed to have been a fun date with my girlfriend turned out to be anything but. Megan's bullying and her threats to tell Laura what she knew weighed heavily on my mind. So much so that when she asked if I was find, I just snapped at her

It was the first time I'd truly made her cry and it made me really upset. It got worse when I realised that the Grosvenor Island ferry only ran in the summer months so we couldn't get the record anyway. We completed the journey but by the end I was really cross with myself and Laura certainly picked up on it

When I stopped sobbing, I pulled myself together, threw some water on my face to clear my tears and make me look respectable, then I put the GoPro's and batteries in a plastic bag to give back to Leanne

I was almost expecting to see Megan when I came out of her dorm and sure enough there she was ready for a taunt.

'So have you told her yet' she said

'I can't' I replied softly. Megan just laughed at me

'Of course you can. Don't you remember what they told you in high school; 'There's no such thing as can't' But I can be reasonable. I'll give you till the end of the week' With that she vanished

Tears began to stream down my face as I continued to think about the impossible choice I was in; My relationship with Laura or the secret I couldn't reveal

October 25, 2021 8:04 pm  #1090

Laura's POV

Megan was really worried about me when I got back and found me with my head against my bedside locker with tears running down my cheeks.

I told her about my disagreement with Robyn on our date and how she'd got really moody halfway through for no apparent reason

'I don't know what I've done wrong!' I sobbed. 'Has she said anything to you or have you heard anything'  Megan's eyes filled with tears

'I didn't want to tell you this, but I heard that she is keeping something from you. I know she isn't cheating on you with Leanne, but maybe she is with somebody else'

I was devastated. I truly thought once I'd chosen Robyn over Tristan we could start again and our lives would be easier but I'd been wrong.

I just sobbed on Megan's shoulder letting the tears just flood out of my eyes and stream down my face. Eventually I stopped and broke the hug.

'What are you going to do?' Megan asked as the remaining tears in her eyes ran down her cheeks.

'I'm going to meet Tristan' I said another tear escaping from my eye and running down my left cheek. 'As soon as he's free. Maybe I was a complete fool in not choosing him. I'll send him the e-mail now'

I wiped my eyes and typed out the message to Tristan. His reply arrived with passionate speed. Yes he would meet me midweek at our favourite cafe when he wasn't in the abbey

Board footera