You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2021 3:14 am  #1091

Re: Movie night

As tears are still rolling down my cheeks I notice William can't take his eyes off them. As I finally turn my head to look down I notice one of my tears fell from my face and landed on William's thigh. I didn't realize he noticed until I felt the pads of his fingers on my cheek wiping a tear streak away. I presumed it was the streak from which my tear had just fallen. Then I felt his warm lips kissing a tear and it's streak off my other cheek. He then took his hand off my face and leaned it on Anna's thigh.He leaned in and I watched him kiss a tear from her cheek.

I then watched in awe as William reached out his hand and delecately yet nervously wiped a tear streak from each of Jartod's cheeks with the pads of his fingers. He even followed the streaks all the way down to his chin where he caught a tear. I noticed because as he removed his hand from his chin he looked at his fingers and I caught a gleam of wetness on his fingers. I saw Jarrod's face flush as he blushed as I presumed this was the first time William had gotten up the confidence to wipe his tears. Although embarrassed, I saw a small, shy smile slowly forming on Jarrod's face.

October 26, 2021 2:35 pm  #1092

I am quite emotional as I see William kiss and wipe Anna's tears with such love that I didn't become aware he was coming for Camilla's next, he wiped then kissed Camilla's tears and tear streaks, surprisingly coming to me, he had never wiped my tears, not even when we were kids. I flush, then turn to Camilla, rub my cheek with hers mingling my hot tears with her warm tears, I swipe my finger pads across her cheeks, taking care of all her tears and streaks left, give her a quick kiss on her lips, turn to Anna, in a similar way I swipe my finger pads across her cheeks, drying most of her tears and streaks, then I turn to William, who seemed expecting the same, I did, I swiftly swipe my finger pads across his flushed cheeks, still surprised by such big, thick, hot tears, when I wipe his tears, I see he has no traces of tear stains, the only signs that tells he has been crying are his red nose and his red eyes.

I let my tears dry on their own as I finish preparing the food, we have to get going back soon.
We have lunch and talk about our plans for our near future, then we head back to where we left the car, pack up and head back home. The trip back was pleasant, I, as usual, caress Camilla's soft, silky thighs as I drive, feeling her smooth skin, her defined, relaxed muscles jiggle when there is a bump on the road and give in when I squeeze them, I love feeling my fingers sink in her muscles.

We get home around the time the sun is setting, so we have a light dinner and go to bed early, Will and Anna seem tired. When we get to bed I ask Camilla how does she feel about Jeniffer and Jessica's relationship, considering she was pretty angry about that issue earlier today.

October 26, 2021 2:41 pm  #1093

Tristan's POV:

I don't know why I answered her email so fast, she will think I am desperate to see her, I mean, I still love her even if I am denying it to myself, but I don't think it's a good idea that she knows it. I agree to meet her at her favorite coffee, I dress according to the monastery's etiquette, I am all black, a black linen shirt, black dress pants and shined black dress shoes. When I arrive to the coffee, I pick up a table and wait for Laura to arrive, she arrived just on time, I usually get to appointments 15 minutes early, she left me breathless, she was wearing an overall, blue denim, sleeveless ending in mid-thigh shorts, a white, plain t-shirt under her overall and brown hiking boots.

My heart started racing when she was coming to sit, I got up, didn't know how to greet her, should I hug, kiss or shake her hand, I let her make the move, and moved her chair so she could sit.

October 26, 2021 3:20 pm  #1094

Laura's POV

My eyes were already full of tears when I walked in the door to meet Tristan and after I had sat down they overflowed and started streaming down my face

I poured out the whole story. Robyn's moodiness over the last week and Megan's revelations that she was cheating on me with a person unknown

As I told Tristan this I could see him get visibly angry. He wiped my tears away and took me by both hands saying ...

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 26, 2021 3:28 pm  #1095

Tristan's POV:

"I'm sorry Laura, I pray for you every day, and I was hoping you had a happy life with Robyn, I wouldn't trust others saying she is cheating, I mean, if there is no proof, you can't be sure she is cheating. Even though I see Robyn as a still immature girl, I don't think she is bad, I think you should give her a chance to work things out, no relationship is perfect, as long as we are humans we will have flaws and we have to learn and to forgive". I smile as I bring my chair next to hers, kissing her tears and a couple of tear streaks all the way from her lower cheek to under her eyes, wiping the rest of her tear streaks.

"You know, for each tear you shed there will be a thousand smiles, I will always be here whenever you need an ear to listen, a hand to wipe your tears, a shoulder to lean on. I am unconditionally there for you, wherever I am, never doubt reaching me." I take her hands in mine and give them a soft, reassuring squeeze as I rest our hands on her soft, smooth thighs.

I look at her eyes...

October 26, 2021 3:36 pm  #1096

Laura's POV

... and I knew he was right. I needed Robyn to explain what was going on with her. If she felt like it. I gently remove Tristan's hands from my legs. If I hadn't I knew I would have done something fatal to my relationship.

I sent Robyn a text telling her what Megan had said and asked her for an explanation. I sat there with Tristan waiting for the reply but it wasn't coming. My eyes filled with tears again. Tristan...

October 26, 2021 3:42 pm  #1097

Tristan's POV:

Seeing her eyes filling with tears, I say: "Have patience dear, she might be busy or not have her phone with her, noticing her tears about to spill I open my arms, offering Laura a comforting hug...

October 26, 2021 3:47 pm  #1098

Laura's POV

... I allowed him to hug me. Not wanting to go any further and realising that I was close to crossing a line I would never step back from, I left the shop

October 26, 2021 3:55 pm  #1099

Tristan's POV:

I hug Laura, not in a romantic way, but more out of christian relationship, I see her as a sister in need, she breaks the hug, looks at me, and I know she is ready to leave. "God bless you Laura, pray and ask the Holy Ghost to show you what is best for you, like I said earlier, any time you need, feel free to come to me, I won't even think of hitting on you, I am not going to try to convince you to stay with me and I am never asking you to do what you don't want to or what will hurt you." I wipe her face clear of tears and bid her goodbye.

I sit and finish my coffee as I pray for her and Robyn, especially for Robyn, I hope that she opens her heart and finds what God wants from her.

October 26, 2021 4:01 pm  #1100

Robyn's POV

It was late the next day. The stress that Megan was piling on me was now affecting my school work. My last English essay had come back with a C grade instead of my usual A. While this wasn't a worry yet, my professor did guess that something was wrong.

And so did my roommate Susan. Seeing me sat next to my bed with tears in my eyes, she sat down in front of me

'Rob, you're not just my roommate, you're my best friend. Something is terribly wrong will you please tell me what is troubling you.' Her eyes began to full with tears too.

As my own tears started to run down my cheeks, I gave her the whole story.

'But I don't understand' Susan said 'You haven't kept anything from her. You told her about your pen pal Sadie, and your sexual kink right'

I nodded as I wiped my tears. They were soon replaced by a fresh set and I just let them stream down my face

'So what else is there. You don't have ... ' Susan tailed off and suddenly got very angry indeed. The secret that I was keeping from Laura was Susan's sexuality. Something that had nothing to do with my relationship with my girlfriend but now had the potential to destroy it.

A tear streamed down Susan's face

'Stay here' she said as she got up

'Building TK, Fourth floor' I told her. Susan left to go on her mission

Board footera