You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2021 4:15 pm  #1101

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

I send an email to Laura asking her if she was ok, letting her know that I'm praying for her and that she can reach to me anytime she needs.

October 26, 2021 4:36 pm  #1102

Laura's POV

I was back in my dorm room. Robyn still hadn't replied to my text and Megan was trying her best to be soothing.

'Laura, maybe she's not calling you because there isn't an explanation' she told me. It was then that Susan, Robyn's roommate knocked on the door. She looked more angry than I'd ever seen her

'Megan, get lost' she told her harshly

'No' my roommate stated firmly. 'If Robyn is going to send her best friend to excuse her behaviour  I should be here to hear it'

Susan's eyes blazed with tears of anger

'Get out or I kill you with a frag grenade.' She barked 'Your choice'

Megan strode out without a word. After waiting to ensure that Megan couldn't hear, Susan pulled up a chair

'It is true that Robyn is keeping something from you.' Susan explained. 'But it's one of my secrets, not hers. I'm asexual.'

She pulled out her necklace from under her jumper. It was a simple round pendant with a black, grey, white and purple striped flag

'The reason Robyn has been so moody lately is because Megan was blackmailing her. Forcing her to make an impossible choice; her secret or her relationship with you'

I looked into Susan's eyes and I knew that every last word of what she had just told me was completely truthful.

'Thank you' I said quietly as a silent tear ran down my left cheek. Susan left and it wasn't long before my roommate came back

'Why did you do it?' I asked as more tears spilled from my eyes.

'Do you know how hard it is to get a boyfriend in this stupid college' she said. The mask had slipped now and I barely recognised the girl in front of me. 'It's very hard, very hard indeed. But you. You have no problem getting a boyfriend AND a girlfriend. Do you realise how pathetic you were whining about how tough it was balancing two relationships.'

Her voice raised to a scream

'I COULDN'T EVEN HAVE ONE RELATIONSHIP. I'M PRETTIER THAN YOU AND NO ONE WANTED TO DATE ME!!'

'That's no excuse!!' I retorted. 'Robyn's friend Leanne chose not to have a girlfriend so she could concentrate on her studies'

'THAT WAS HER CHOICE' Megan continued to scream. 'IT WASN'T MINE!!'

'I bet you were the one who spread those rumours about me weren't you' I pressed on. The tears were streaming down my face now. 'So I would break up with one of my romantic partners and then you could break me up with whoever was left. Did you even know that Robyn was keeping a secret from me'

'No I didn't' Megan said. She'd stopped shouting now but her emotional outburst had caused tears to well in her eyes and they were now - undeserved in my opinion - running down her cheeks

'I just said it to see what reaction I'd get'

I'd heard enough. I told Megan to get out that night. She could return for her things when I wasn't there. When she banged the door behind her, I immediately phoned Robyn and sobbing apologised from the bottom of my heart for what Megan put her through

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 26, 2021 4:55 pm  #1103

Robyn's POV

'You did nothing wrong' Leanne assured me. 'You kept your best friend's secret'

'Lee, it nearly cost me the girl I love' I told her quietly. I wasn't crying anymore partly through exhaustion and partly because I didn't have any left. 'You don't have a girlfriend you don't know what that's like'

'Actually I do' Leanne said softly as a tear ran down her left cheek. 'I did meet someone I liked, but I wanted to keep my promise to myself and asked her to wait eighteen months until my course was finished. She did wait for a while but she met someone new and asked me to release her from my promise'

A pair of tears ran down her cheeks. I was full of sympathy for my friend. Her choice was more devastating than mine. At least I still had Laura, but I was worried about how easily I was manipulated. I had a lot to think about so I got up and left.

'I had a cousin, Steven' Leanne told me. The tears were still running down her cheeks and falling onto her blue knee length skirt. 'He was about three years older than me, he went to college too. He met this girl who was a bit of a thrill seeker. One night they both went out drinking and decided for a dare to climb some scaffolding outside the pub they were drinking at.'

At this point her silent tears turned into sobs. She couldn't say anymore but I guessed what happened next. Her cousin had been killed when he fell off the scaffolding. That was why she had chosen not to have a romantic relationship.

'I'll never tell anyone' I said giving her a supportive hug

'I know you won't' Leanne sobbed.

October 27, 2021 4:32 am  #1104

After William finished wiping Jarrod's tears I saw Jarrod blush. I guess he wasn't used to his brother taking care of his tears so lovingly (if at all). I guess that prompted Jarrod to finish taking care of the rest of my tears by rubbing his cheek again mine. I could feel our tears mingling together, then he wiped his finger pads across my cheeks making sure to take extra care to wipe away any trace of me having shed any tears by making sure to wipe all my tears and their streaks. He gave me a quick kiss, but before I even had a chance to react I saw him turn his guaze to Anna.

I guess he was returning her care by swiping his finger pads across her cheeks making sure to dry her tears and streaks the way he did mine. Then he turned to William, I assumed also returning his care by swiping his finger pads across his cheeks the same way he did mine and Anna's.

After everyone's tears had been thoroughly yet delicately and lovingly wiped Jarrod went back to helping me finish preparing the food as I knew he wanted to eat before it got to late to head back. After a leisurely lunch with lighthearted conversation about our future we pack up, head to the car and drive back home. As Jarrod drove us back I could feel him place his hand on my thigh. I love feeling his strong, soft hand on my thigh caressing it with every bump in the road just about as much as he loved feeling my thigh.

We got home late and were pretty tired from our long, exciting day out so we only had a light dinner before heading to our respective rooms to catch some much needed rest. As soon as we got in bed Jarrod decided to ask me a question I was trying to avoid.

"I'm curious, I know you were pretty angry about it earlier, but how do you feel about Jennifer and Jessica's relationship?" He asked rather quietly.

"I should be happy for them seeing as how my sister claims she is, but it's just a little upsetting how they just jumped into their relationship so soon after my sister even though they did supposedly get her consent. It just feels like a slap in the face to my sister. Like: You can't be with either of us but we want your consent so we can be together." I began feeling myself starting to get angry again. "She's my little sister and I just feel her pain. I can only imagine not being able to be with the one (or two) people I loved yet having them ask my consent so they can be with someone else essentially to take my place." I took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds then slowly let it out as I tried to swallow my growing anger.

This only led to a few new tears slowly filling up my eyes. I was hoping Jarrod couldn't see my tears in the darkness of our room as I didn't want him to feel bad for his question making me so angry. I understood that wasn't his intention.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 27, 2021 4:34 am)

October 27, 2021 12:24 pm  #1105

I hear Camilla holding her breath as she inhaled a deep breath, knowing her she only does that when she is either upset or wants to hold something in. "Baby, I know this is something you're trying to evade, but not thinking about it does not make it disappear. It's ok to feel, let out whatever you're holding, it will let you think clearer." I caress her cheek and give her a quick kiss on her lips as I softly caress her hair with one hand and run my other one through her abs, across her hips and rest it on her thigh...

October 27, 2021 6:33 pm  #1106

Jarrod knew I was holding in something from him as he brought it to my attention. I really didn't know I was so obvious. He told me to let out whatever I was holding in so I'd feel better. I then felt him caress my cheek surprising me with a quick kiss at the same time. Then he removed his hand from my cheek and brought it to my hair which he started caressing. I loved the feeling of his fingers running through my hair. Then he brought his other hand to my abs where he began to rub them before sliding it across my hips and finally letting it rest on my thigh. These caring gestures finally broke me and I felt a single tear slip out of the inner corner of my left eye and quickly run down my cheek only stopping at my chin.

"I'M SO MAD!" I yelled a little too loud despite myself as I let my tear continue to fall unchecked.

I quickly placed my hand over my mouth to muffle my words as I just then remembered William and Anna were asleep in the spare room across the hall.

Just then I felt another thick tear escape my left eye following the same streak as the previous one, then I felt a thick tear escape the inner corner of my right eye.

October 27, 2021 7:40 pm  #1107

Natalie's POV

'Doesn't Sadie work here anymore?' A young girl asked me as I delivered her chocolate milkshake

It took all of my willpower to force myself not to cry.

'Sorry honey, she was just a temporary appointment while Adrian was on holiday' I told her. Liz had found it funny that Adrian needed a holiday, but for me and Helen it wasn't all that funny.

He was continuing to be glued to the front desk just sitting people down and not doing anything except enforcing times on the menu for food and not selling them past then.

Sadie hadn't been like that at all. She never glued herself to the front desk, she helped us out actually directed us through the busy periods and wasn't so bloody anal about when we could sell a toastie

The young girl was on holiday with her parents and had returned to the juice bar for a third visit because she liked Sadie.

All of us who worked in the juice bar did. The atmosphere was so much better, but what could we do. I was newly engaged to my partner Emma, I couldn't afford to do anything stupid but Jan was making us so annoyed. He wasn't doing anything about Adrian

After our shift ended me and Helen just had a hug in the locker room with tears streaming down our faces. We missed Sadie so much

October 27, 2021 7:44 pm  #1108

Jessica's POV

Me and Jennifer decided to phone up Jarrod's office to ask when would be the best time to come and see him to clear the air with Camilla about our relationship

As it turned out we learned from a girl called Caroline that Camilla was now working with Jarrod which was perfect. We booked an appointment to see him the next week

October 28, 2021 3:33 am  #1109

I feel Camilla bringing her hand to her mouth after she yells, I bring my hand from her hair to her cheek, not surprisingly, yet lovingly, feel a thick, hot tear streak, I slowly follow it until I catch the tear. I lean and kiss her other cheek, tasting a salty thick tear streak, I continue kissing until I kiss her tear. I continue tenderly taking care of her tears as I comfort her: "It's ok, we'll talk tomorrow, let it all out so you have a clear insight. We end up sleeping in each others arms, her smooth, toned legs entangled with mine.

Next day I arrive my office and find a message requesting me to confirm an appointment with Jessica and Jennifer, I decide to ask Caroline to confirm it, I don't want Camilla to get upset at work.

October 28, 2021 6:00 am  #1110

Jennifer's POV

Caroline got back to us and said our appointment with Jarrod was booked for that Wednesday at 2pm

'Good' Jessica said. 'I just hope Camilla can be reasonable' Her eyes were starting to fill with tears so I pulled her into a hug. A tear ran down my left cheek as I did so. I wiped it away. We broke the hug wiping each others remaining bits of tears that were still left on our cheeks and gently kissed

Board footera