You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2021 6:16 am  #1111

Re: Movie night

Hannah's POV

I hugged Sadie tightly as tears streamed down my face. It was so good to see her again out of jail.

Lucy went next and after we had all wiped our tears away, we went to the restaurant where we were going to have lunch.

I was so pleased that Sadie was dating Liz and making her really happy. After her parents had passed away she was so grief stricken she could hardly speak. Me and my wife had managed to pull her out of her deep hole and start a new life for herself. Now she had a strong network of friends again and a girlfriend she loved.

The conversation switched to her temporary job which possibly could become permanent

'I don't truly know what to do' Sadie said as tears ran down her cheeks. 'I do want the job and Natalie and Helen are happy to work with me, but I can't do those things whilst Adrian is still there'

She wiped away her tears and a fresh set ran down both cheeks

Lucy told her that it was probably time to contact Jan and explain this to him.

'The time for being polite and diplomatic is over' she said

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 28, 2021 6:21 am  #1112

Sadie's POV

After an emotional reunion with Hannah and Lucy we went for lunch where I filled them in on my current job situation

Lucy advised me to call Jan

'The time for being polite and diplomatic has passed' she said. I wiped away my tears and nodded. She was right of course

I received a text from my sister and was more than a little disappointed to discover that I was being asked to confirm again that I was happy that Jessica and Jennifer were dating. I simply said 'Yes' and pressed the reply button

October 28, 2021 6:28 am  #1113

Liz's POV

I was meeting Natalie and Helen at a coffee bar just down the street. One of the waiters thought it was Christmas as he saw three hot girls all wearing boots sit at one of his tables.

We all asked for a cappuccino each and the girls poured out the story of their last shift tears beginning to run down their cheeks.

I hated seeing them cry, they were my friends and I also wanted my girlfriend to be able to do the job she loved

'You need to sit down and speak to Jan' I told them. 'I'll see if I can get Sadie to agree' They both agreed on this course of action as they wiped their tears away

October 28, 2021 6:38 am  #1114

Gemma's POV

'I love it here' Billie said to me her eyes filling with tears. We were sitting on a bench enjoying an ice cream each on the National Mall just watching the world go by.

'That I can enjoy it with you is even more special' she continued as a tear streamed down the right hand side of her face. Tenderly I wiped it away and kissed her on the lips

'How much time have we got' Billie said 'I forgot to ask'

'Till 7pm' I told her. Billie wrapped one of my arms in one of hers and laid her head on my shoulder

'Good' she said as another tear ran down from her eye, landed on my jacket and continued it's downwards track until it finally fell onto the ground.

After a few minutes we continued our circuit of the mall hand in hand

October 28, 2021 6:53 am  #1115

Kate's POV

I was still trying to get Sophie a girlfriend but nothing was working.

The crying girl who hated her physics teacher was a bit too flaky and her friend Samantha was unfortunately straight.

This was a real shame as she was really pretty. Especially that day when Sophie taught her how to scrunch her socks. She hadn't done it since at school, but Sophie had told me that she had worn them like that at her house once when they had done their history project together

However when we were sitting on our favourite bench and there was nobody around Sophie confessed she did have a girlfriend

'I can't tell you who it is' she said quietly. 'She's the same age as Rachel, Mum wouldn't approve of me dating a sixth former'

My eyes welled with tears. I didn't like my best friend having to hide her relationships. I listened as she gave her a physical description. She had reddish brown hair tied back with a jumbo clip, white blouse and pin striped waistcoat and black skirt.

We parted when the bell rang and I let a tear stream down the right hand side of my face

'Having an domestic with your wife diddums' a voice said behind me

'Go blow yourself up with an explosive barrel Erica' I shot back savagely as another tear streamed down the left hand side of my face

Last edited by reptongeek (October 28, 2021 12:24 pm)

October 28, 2021 12:28 pm  #1116

It's 15 to 2pm, I get in my office and wait for Jennifer and Jessica to arrive, Camilla is busy doing some paperwork and arranging some meetings...

October 28, 2021 1:50 pm  #1117

Jessica's POV

Me and Jennifer arrived in Jarrod's office for our meeting with Jarrod and Camilla. Although we were both dressed semi casually in jeans and tops with a light jacket we were surprised to see quite a few of the boys in the office looking at us

'Ignore them' Caroline whispered 'Since Gemma left they haven't seen any beautiful young women wearing boots'

We entered Jarrod's office and he offered us a drink. Camilla came in then and joined us

'We arranged this meeting because we wanted to clear some preconceptions Camilla might have had about our relationship' Jennifer began

'It is true what we told you at the weekend' I continued. 'Sadie gave us permission to date if we both loved each other. We only acted on our feelings for each other when she said it was okay'

I showed Camilla the text where Sadie had done exactly that.

'But how do you know she's fine with it!' Camilla said sharply. 'She could be hurting really badly knowing you two are together!'

'Have you spoken to her like we asked?' Jennifer responded

Camilla's eyes were starting to well and she was getting a bit worked up. She forcibly handed me and Jennifer her phone to show her the latest text.

It just said one word 'Yes'

'Have you phoned her, what did she say' I pressed. Camilla wiped away a tear that ran down her left cheek

'She told me to leave you alone'

My eyes started to well with tears now. I looked over at Jennifer and her eyes were wet too. But she was looking at Jarrod visually telling him not to move

'So what's the problem' Jennifer said

'I just don't like the fact that you've moved in on each other without a care in the world while my sister is left unhappy, without a job or a relationship on the other side of the country living in God knows what state!!!'

Camilla then burst into tears. Me and Jennifer looked at each other and decided it was best that we left

'If you do know where Sadie lives maybe you should go see her. To confirm that she's okay' I said softly.

Me and Jennifer then walked out

October 28, 2021 2:27 pm  #1118

Tristan's POV:

I decide to go to the local gym to release some things that are troubling me, as I am working out a stunningly fit girl in a black top that showed off her worked out abs, a pair of red running shorts that revealed a pair of chiseled, toned thighs that graciously jiggle with each step she takes towards me. I can't discern if its an angel or the devil in disguise.

She approaches me and, stepping on the bar between my legs, asks me: "Hi, I can see you are trying to burn something more than calories, mind if I buy you a shake?" I stand motionless, thinking what the right and best answer is...

October 28, 2021 3:16 pm  #1119

Enid's POV

I was at the gym when I saw this really cute boy who was working out. He seemed to be working out more than his muscles so I decided to offer to buy him a shake

He seemed unsure at first but agreed after a moments hesitation

We got changed into our street clothed and decamped to the cafe where I ordered the shakes. He had strawberry and I chose chocolate

'So what's your name' I asked after I had introduced myself

'Tristan' He told me.

'So um, do you want to talk about what was bothering you back there'

'My ex-girlfriend' Tristan explained. He continued to recount his relationship with his ex Laura, the fact she was bisexual and her decision to also date a girl at the same time and her subsequent decision to break up with him so she could concentrate on one relationship only

I took his hand as tears filled my eyes.

'That must have been hard' I told him

October 28, 2021 3:26 pm  #1120

Tristan's POV:

I decided to accept, there was no commitment or compromise involved, so I decide to go with her. We change to our street clothes, I am getting used to wear all black (monastery etiquette) but this girl took my breath away when she came out wearing a tight top that showed her lower abs, a short skirt that made every guy, and some girls eyes turn to see her chiseled thighs and calves, and casual runners.

We sat and she introduced herself, Enid is her name, she asked me about what was clearly bothering me. Since it it so obvious I am bothered, I told her my issue with Laura and Robyn. As I looked into her breathtaking grey eyes, I notice the fill with tears. Instinctively I softly caress her cheek.

Board footera