You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2021 5:36 am  #1221

Re: Movie night

As we were sitting at the table enjoying our cups of coffee in silence just enjoying each other's company Jarrod breaks the silence by asking me if I wouldn't mind putting my sister on the back burner for a while to focus on our upcoming wedding. He even asked me if we could reschedule the trip to see Anna to go wedding dress shopping that we had to postpone last weekend.

"I already called Anna just before we left to go see my sister. I called to cancel, but ended up also rescheduling for next weekend. That is if it's ok with you and William. We've been so busy this weekend that I forgot to call her back to get William's answer. And I also completely forgot to ask you." I was blushing a little kind of embarrassed I forgot to ask Jarrod as I didn't want him to think I was trying to plan anything behind his back.

November 12, 2021 1:41 pm  #1222

Enid's POV

I was touched that Tristan cared about me to want to comfort me. However I wasn't sure yet how open I wanted to be

'I'm not sure I'm ready to talk about my Dad's alcoholism just yet' I told him 'You see it's very painful to talk about. It opens wounds I'm not sure I want to open. But thank you for telling me that I have someone to comfort me if I need it'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 12, 2021 1:50 pm  #1223

Jessica's POV

'Hi honey, I'm home!' I joked as I came through the door. Jennifer greeted me with a kiss and a hug.

I'd moved into her house temporarily as her parents were on holiday and the two of us were thinking of getting our own place together. We were using this fortnight as a test to see if we would manage with this arrangement

'I got a text from Camilla.' I told Jennifer 'She says she's seen Sadie and that she's doing well. She has a job, a nice place to live and a new girlfriend'

'That's great' Jennifer said relieved. 'Hopefully things will be okay now'

November 12, 2021 1:58 pm  #1224

Tristan's POV:

We stop walking for a moment as I see Enid is quite touched by my clear and sincere love and care for her. She hesitates about opening up to me and she tells me that she is not sure to be ready to talk about her dad just yet and is glad to know she has someone to comfort her whenever she needs.

I hold her hands for a brief moment, then bring my hands to her cheeks, I guess thinking about her dad is still too much to bear as I see her eyes getting watery. I feel she might break, and considering her state, take her by her waist and walk to a private area where I know nobody will bother us.

"I'm sorry about your dad, you don't have to talk about him if you don't feel ready, I just want you to know that a pain shared is a pain halved. Whenever you're ready to free yourself from that weight, know I'm here unconditionally for you".

I release her waist and cup her cheeks, slowly and gently caressing them

November 12, 2021 2:04 pm  #1225

Sadie's POV

It was the Monday and I was enjoying a lie in on my day off. I'd just finished some breakfast when my doorbell rang.

It was Liz and she tenderly gave me a kiss and a hug

'Thank you for letting me have Sunday to myself' she said

'Your welcome' I replied my eyes welling with tears. 'I'm just so sorry it was spoiled by you having to deal with petty bureaucrats'

'It wasn't your fault' Liz reminded me her eyes also full. 'Did you have a good day with your sister'

'I did, and we cleared the air about my exes dating and my current situation but I'm worried I created new problems' I replied my tears beginning to run down my cheeks 'I did rather insist they get home, it wasn't because I didn't want to see them, it was because I've become more responsible since working at the Juice Bar and they both work in a School and I didn't want them to get home too late'

I started to sob so Liz pulled me into a hug tears running down her cheeks too. She didn't let go until I had stopped crying

'When we get chance why don't we visit her together?' She suggested. I nodded and said that would be perfect

November 12, 2021 8:32 pm  #1226

Enid's POV

I feel Tristan's hands gently moving over my face wanting to catch any tears that are threatening to stream down my face. But I manage to fight them back

He tells me whenever I'm ready to free myself from the pain of my Dad's past he will be here for me. I kiss him on the lips more passionately than I have before

It's getting late though so we start to walk back to my dorm. I wish I could invite him in but I know I can't. Giving him one last kiss we parted on the steps

November 12, 2021 8:57 pm  #1227

Tristan's POV:

I notice Enid pushed her tears back inside her, I hope one day she feels safe to allow me to help her heal.

She kisses me on the lips with a passion I had never felt before, that kiss alone had me aroused, fortunately it was dark, so she couldn't notice.

We head back to her dorm and, after another kiss, I see Enid hesitate, as if she wanted to invite me in, yet, she didn't, so we say goodnight and part ways.

My mind keeps repeating the last kisses Enid gave me, I have never been kissed like that in my life. I am extremely happy, yet a bit confused. I'm glad I am over Laura, but I'm not so sure about my vocation either.

I'll plan our next date...

November 12, 2021 9:47 pm  #1228

William's POV:

I can't believe how fast time flies, I guess I feel it that way because I am investing most of my free time with Anna, I hope she gets pregnant soon.

Friday is back, Jarrod texted he would be here around 6:00 p.m. I call Anna and ask her if she is ready, we are picking up Jarrod and Camilla.

November 13, 2021 12:07 am  #1229

This week has been quite crazy. Camilla and I barely saw each other at work, in the mornings she gives me my appointments for the day and I barely see her until we leave.

I was surprised when Camilla said one morning "for this friday you have...", I realized we were leaving today, between one meeting and the next, I go to ge us a change of clothes and, considering the weather is starting to cool, I get for myself a dark cardigan, black cargo pants and combat boots, and for Camilla I get two outfits, the first consists in a plaid skirt paired with a mock neck cropped long-sleeve top, some Doc Martens andlace-up combat boots.

The second is a western cord beige jacket, distressed denim shorts, a brown thick belt, and a classic cropped white tank. I ger back to work and at the end of the day I ask Camilla that we go straight to William and Anna, and show her the outfits I got her.

November 13, 2021 6:47 am  #1230

Although working directly with Jarrod I'm surprised how little we see each other throughout the day. The week seemed to fly by that is until Friday. I almost forgot we were leaving to see William and Anna in the afternoon.

There was a little free time between a couple important meetings so Jarrod snuck away to get us some clothes for our trip. Jarrod get himself a very handsome outfit (a dark cardigan, black cargo pants and combat boots)). He picked me two outfits that he really liked and asked me to decide.

The first consists of a plaid skirt paired with a mock neck cropped long-sleeve top, some Doc Martens andlace-up combat boots. The second is a western cord beige jacket, distressed denim shorts, a brown thick belt, and a classic cropped white tank. I decided on the second outfit. I figured it'd be nice to dress down a bit after working all week and having to be dressed fairly business like.

Jarrod then asks me if we could go straight to William and Anna's after work as it was a long 4hr drive and he didn't want to arrive too late into the evening.

"I think we'd arrive just in time for dinner. That'd be perfect." I said excitedly. My mind finally began wandering away from work tasks and to the wedding dress shopping I'd be doing with Anna the next day.

I narrowly avoided making a few big mistakes at work due to my new lack of focus so I was extremely glad when we were done working for the day and in the car driving on our way.

Board footera