You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2021 9:03 pm  #1241

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

I feel like everytime I see Enid I fall in love deeper with her, in every possible way, I desire her body the more each day, I compenetrate with her mind more and I really love her sensible soul.

I open the car door for her, her calf muscles look extremely sensual as the definition is quite visible even through the tights. When she sits down her dress slides about a quarter of an inch up, revealing more of her sexy, well shaped thighs.

I drive to the theathre, thinking what is the best show of affection I can give her as I drive. I decide to play it safe and softly take her hand, caressing the back of her hand as I interlace my fingers with hers.

After a couple of minutes like this I discreetly move our hands a bit towards her, barely brushing her thigh, a few blocks before or destination I feel my heart thumping like a drumroll when she lifts my hand and places it on the middle of her thigh. I kept caressing her hand and fingers, not ignoring the warmth seeping through her tights and the softness of her relaxed quads.

We arrive at the theather and I park the car, when I turn it off I gather the courage to release her hand, turn it and give her thigh a soft squeeze as I smile at her: "Let me get the door for you". I walk around, open the door for her and give her my hand to help her out.

Once she is out of the car she wraps her arm in my arm and walk inside to get our seats, the magic show is about to begin.

November 14, 2021 1:51 pm  #1242

Enid's POV

The magic show was amazing. Even though I'd binge watched my way through the Breaking The Magicians Code series there were still some new illusions that I had never seen before

At the interval Tristan queued up for our drinks and I watched the news on the TV near the bar. There were reports of a large snow storm heading towards Boston and in the Brazilian GP the reigning champion Devon Butler had been disqualified from the event after qualifying for missing the weighbridge, handing the 2021 drivers title to his rival Lukas Weber who had been one point ahead of him in the standings heading into the final round

I knew Alicia my roommate would be very pleased. She'd wanted Lukas to win all year

Tristan came back with our drinks. He was having a lemonade and I was having half a cider

We soon finished our drinks and went back into the Auditorium for the start of Act II

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 14, 2021 2:40 pm  #1243

Tristan's POV:

After I go to get us drinks, I sit down with Enid, waiting for Act II, as soon as it starts, we interlace our hands and stand attentive to the show until it ends.

Feeling more confident, I gently pat her thigh, feeling her relaxed quads jiggle against my hand, as I keep it on her warm thigh, I look at her eyes and gently motion her to get up and continue our evening. I stand up, offer her my hand for her to get up and head for the car.

After I open the door for her and get in the car I ask her: "Would you like to have dinner or would you like to enjoy a coffee or a tea as we talk"?

November 14, 2021 4:24 pm  #1244

Enid's POV

'Dinner sounds lovely' I told him. We drive to a nice restaurant close to the University and have a wonderful meal. I opted for my usual main and dessert while Tristan had just starter and main.

He had Prawn Cocktail for his starter, the Chicken Kiev for his main and I had Grilled Salmon for my main and Chocolate Parfait for my dessert.

During our meal we discussed the various tricks we had seen in the magic show and possible solutions for them

After the meal Tristan dropped me off home and we kissed each other goodbye. I ascended the stairs to my dorm and opened the door to my room

As I forecast Alicia had heard the news about her favourite F1 driver and was very happy indeed. She told me she'd cried tears of joy when she had watched the new champion's press conference.

'I'm sorry I missed it' I said.

'You can still see it if you want' Alicia told me 'It's on the official YouTube channel'

November 14, 2021 4:48 pm  #1245

Tristan's POV:

Enid decides to go for dinner, I take her to a nice restaurant close to the uni, we have a good dinner, I really enjoy spending time with her. We keep the talk light, I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable talking about her dad or other stuff that hurts her. We talk about the show, I didn't know she liked illusionism and tricks, after a great time, we get back on the car, as usual, I open the door for her, and this time, since I start to drive I place my hand on Enid's toned thigh, caressing it, every once in a while, from the hem of her skirt to her knee and back.

We reach her dorm, and I tell her: "I know it's time to part, you know, I hope we can spend a whole day together, maybe even a sleepover on a movie marathon or even just a chat. Nowadays I'm starting to miss you from the moment I say goodbye to you". I give Enid a warm, tight hug, trying to show her all my love, when we break the hug (a few seconds later) Enid gives me a passionate kiss, like only she know how to give.

I caress her hair gently, then cup her cheeks and give her a quick peck on her lips, then say goodbye.

November 15, 2021 7:56 pm  #1246

Enid's POV

I have a busy Sunday doing my coursework for college. During the day I manage to have a break and decide to watch the Brazilian GP with Alicia.

The race win went to Devon's teammate Aidan Jackson and the two Canox cars of Lukas Weber and Antoine Bouchard finished 2-3 meaning their team won the Constructors Championship to go with their Drivers title.

Alicia was ecstatic with joy and I realised why she liked it so much

As I started back on my coursework, Tristan's text arrived. I considered my options and told him a movie marathon sounded lovely. He told me he would set it up immediately.

Last edited by reptongeek (November 27, 2021 7:19 am)

November 16, 2021 5:43 am  #1247

Anna drove us around in her car as Jarrod took his with William not to mention she knows the city like the back of her hand. We stopped at 2 wedding dress stores that Anna Picked. The first one was a local specialty dress shop that specialized in wedding and prom dresses. We weren't in there very long as the selection of wedding dresses was smaller than I expected. Next we went into David's Bridal. We were there for almost 2 hrs. I finally found a dress that I fell in love with but it was a tad too small. Anna said she knew of another David's Bridal in driving distance so we went hoping they'd have the same dress I fell in love with in my size. As soon as we entered the store it only took me 2 min to spot my dream dress. Luckily this time it was my size.

I tried it on and it fit like a glove. As I left the dressing room ready to show Anna I walked past a floor length mirror and stopped. I couldn't believe how gorgeous the dress looked on me. Not only did I look gorgeous but I felt like a princess. As I continued to gaze in the mirror I could feel hot tears begin to sting the backs of my eyes. The longer I gazed in the mirror the more my eyes burned. I decided to take my attention away from my impending tears and I took a spin around in front of the mirror. As soon as I was done and looked back in the mirror I noticed I could barely see my own reflection through my now blurry vision.

I took a deep breath and quickly walked back to the waiting area where Anna was waiting to see how my dress fit. As soon as I saw her I felt a single thick tear escape from middle of my left eye and quickly run over my cheek stopping midway. I blinked trying to force back any more tears from escaping, but as soon as I blinked I felt another thick tear escape the middle of my left eye and follow the previous tear streak while another thick tear escaped the middle of my right eye stopping midway.

"I'm sorry." I began as soon as I noticed Anna now staring at my eyes and following the tears and their streeks down to the middle of my cheeks and back to my now sparkling eyes. "I swear these are tears of happiness." I finished reassuringly never bothering to wipe my tears. I guess I was getting used to the feeling of my cool tears against my burning cheeks, even almost liking it.

"No worries. You look stunning." Anna said never mentioning my tears.

"I think this is the one. I'm going to get changed and go pay." I began turning away from Anna and walking back into the dressing room. "Mind calling the guys and telling them we're finished? Could you ask if they're ready for lunch?" I finished looking at a clock on the wall and realizing it was almost 1:30.

As I get changed in the dressing room I can hear Anna talking to William on the phone. I quickly pay and we head back to Anna's car.

November 16, 2021 7:29 am  #1248

Tristan's POV:

I had a relatively relaxed week, as I have finished my training modules and I have paid my mom two thirds of the courses. I text Enid giving her a couple of options for next weekend, as I know its our first month anniversary, she chose a movie marathon. I reply: "Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, X-men or Spiderman. Bring something comfortable for a sleepover, mom has a night shift all week."

Over the course of the week I gather some ingredients to make the best dinner and coffee possible for Enid, as well as get some clothes for myself. I wait for her answer... Friday is here and I have everything prepared, including a couple of surprises for her.

November 16, 2021 7:39 am  #1249

I hear William talking with Anna what menu would be more suitable, sushi, Chinese, Mexican or simply wings.
We go and meet the girls, I notice Camilla has faint, thick stains of tears on her cheeks, I gently cup her cheeks and wipe them as if the streaks were fresh, she blushes, I smile and say: "I see the hunt was productive, I guess you found the ideal dress? I thought you maybe wanted to go to Italy or France to have a look, but its up to you. I love when you blush, my love, you missed me taking care of your tears, princess (I say as I fake a pout and wipe her cheeks once more)".

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 16, 2021 8:34 pm)

November 16, 2021 1:34 pm  #1250

Enid's POV

Reading the list of choices Tristan gave me I plumped for a Star Wars marathon.

'In story order please' I texted.  'Can't wait!'

Board footera