You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2021 4:31 pm  #1251

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

At 2:00 P.M. I text Enid: "I can't wait to be with you, give you a hug and a kiss, I have the twelve movies and as a plus I got Clone wars all seasons, Rebels all seasons, the Mandalorian up to the last release and Resistance all seasons, I'm not sure we can handle the series but it's up to you. Remember to bring something extra comfortable for the sleepover and I suggest you don't worry about the cold as it will be quite warm, I'm cooking for you. Love you".

I arrive home after gym around 4 P.M. Enid is supposed to arrive around 5. I take a quick shower, put a casual short sleeve red cotton shirt, a pair of black cotton pants and runners, folding a Star Wars stamped t-shirt and a pair of black shorts (about mid thigh length), I start cooking honey garlic glazed salmon, by the time I finish cooking it's 4:45, I get the ingredients ready for the surprise chocolate recipe I have specially for Enid, I separate the Mexican chocolate, the cinnamon syrup, I have the espresso ready to grind, as well as the cocoa.

I wait for Enid with the dishes on the table, I have a bottle of Chardonnay ready to pair with the salmon, but I decide not to take it out as I think it will bring a bad memory to Enid, I keep it there anyways.

I take a walk around the living room, verify that the movies and series are in order, and as I finish setting the sofa, I hear a knock on the door, my heart skips a beat when I see Enid stunningly beautiful in...

November 16, 2021 5:05 pm  #1252

Enid's POV

A yellow Padme Amidala dress that I had previously wore to a Star Wars convention with matching headgear.

Tristan was almost struck dumb when he saw me dressed up especially

'You look beautiful' he said to me. 'I should have dressed up too'

'You look fine' I told him. He took me over to his extensive DVD collection of the franchise and I picked out the nine movies that make up The Skywalker Saga plus Rogue One which we were going to watch between the third and the fourth movies

We sit down to eat our meal first, the honey glazed salmon was perfect and to finish there was a heavenly chocolate dessert

I was very glad Tristan didn't pair it with any alcohol, we had Apple Juice instead. After we had dined we got ready and snuggled on the couch to watch the first film in our marathon Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 16, 2021 5:42 pm  #1253

Tristan's POV:

I saw Enid, radiant in a Padme Amidala yellow dress, I don't remember seeing her dress showing her shoulders, I hug her and lean my face on her smooth shoulder, I love her scent. I motion her to come in, have a great dinner, after I serve her a chocolate volcano dessert, then go to snuggle on the couch for our first movie out of the ones she chose.

The phantom menace starts, I place an arm around her shoulders, caressing her shoulder gently with my fingers, intermittently playing with her hair. The scene where the betrayal takes place and Qui Non motions the queen to leave is on, the handmaidens start to cry, I give a quick glance at Enid...

November 16, 2021 6:56 pm  #1254

Enid's POV

I kind of guessed that Tristan was wanting me to cry at certain points like when Padme's handmaidens were crying. But the thing was, I'd seen these movies a lot and they didn't really make me cry anymore

When I wanted to watch the credits, I could see Tristan shuffle in his seat.

We finally concluded the first film and moved onto Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 16, 2021 7:38 pm  #1255

Tristan's POV:

Attack of the clones start, I think Enid has become insensible to these movies, maybe she watches them often. Even though I am not trying to make her cry, if she does, I do want her to feel comforted, safe and confident sharing her feelings with me. I shift position, I remove my hand from across her shoulders, feeling her lovely hair and smooth skin on her bare shoulders as I do so, hold her hand and continue watching the movie with my fingers interlaced with hers.

The scene where Cordé, disguised as Amidala dies and Amidala's eyes are full of tears shows, I feel tears in my eyes, still, I softly squeeze her hand as I give a discreet glance at her face, I blink back my tears this time as she...

We continue watching the movie, then another emotional scene shows up, this one happens in Tatooine, in a home stead, Padmé and Anakin are talking, he says life was simpler when he was fixing things, tears fill his eyes, he remembers what happened, how he killed all those people, he falls down sobbing, Padmé holds him in her arms as his sobs subside and keeps weeping as Padmé rocks him back and forth.

I get a bit conscious about myself and a little out of the movie as I feel a tear slowly roll down the middle of my cheek, I instinctively let it roll until it reaches lip level, I lift my hand, with Enid's fingers still intertwined and gently brush my cheek with Enid's soft, warm back of her hand, clearing the thin tear streak until I catch the tear. I feel her eyes on me, I correspond, looking at her eyes...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 16, 2021 8:28 pm)

November 17, 2021 4:06 am  #1256

William's POV:

I smile as I see Jarrod cupping Camilla's cheeks, highlighting the fact that she had been crying. I hold Anna by her waist and tease her: "What happened, I thought you would have taken care of her tears?

I see Camilla's cheeks intensely blushing as she turned towards us. Jarrod smiled, turned to us as well, he pulled Camila by her waist and planted a kiss on her cheek. We go to have lunch...

November 17, 2021 5:28 am  #1257

As soon as we meet the boys I can feel Jarrod admiring  the tear streaks that I almost forgot were on my cheeks. He delicately cupped my cheeks in his strong, soft hands and began using the pads of his fingers to wipe away my tear streaks that hadn't quite finished drying on my cheeks. He treated them the same way he would a fresh batch of tear streaks.

Jarrod guessed I had found the perfect dress by my tear streaks. Knowing me as he did he figured I was overcome by happiness hence the tears as there was no reason for me to be crying sad tears this time. He then double checked that I didn't still want to go to Italy or France to take a look at wedding dresses in case  I thought I may find something better there. I told him that no I didn't want to go anywhere else to look at dresses as I was sure I had found the perfect one.

Just then I saw Jarrod give me a pout which was obviously fake as he said that he was sorry he missed my tears this time and the ability to take care of them. I promised him I'd be sure to save my tears next time I felt the need to shed any, weather happy or sad, just for him and his delicate touch.

Then I asked what the plans were for lunch.

November 17, 2021 5:37 am  #1258

Anna's pov:

As Jarrod was delicately wiping Camilla's tears William turned to me and asked why I hadn't taken it upon myself to wipe her tears this time.

"I guess I just didn't want to ruin the mood. I guess I just wanted Camilla to focus on the dress and her happiness not the tears that were rolling down her face. I know how she is still a bit shy crying around others in public, aside from us of course. I didn't want to make her feel self conscious. I wanted her to be able to enjoy her moment to the fullest." Anna said quietly turning her head to look at Camilla.

Hearing Camilla ask what was decided for lunch made me even hungrier than I already was. So I turned my focus back to William and asked "So about lunch..."

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 17, 2021 5:38 am)

November 17, 2021 5:41 am  #1259

"Either sushi or chinese, unless you guys want mexican or something else?"

We go to William's to leave one car and carpool in only one, Will decided we leave mine since we're his guests.

I gladly accept and Camilla and I go to the back seat, the seat belts could barely contain me as I lean completely towards Camilla, one hand on her perfect thigh, the other one on her face and hair.

After a few minutes of making the effort to stretch to caress her, I rest my whole body on the car seat, resting my head on Camilla's thighs, lifting my hands to caress her abs with one and her fair cheeks with the other as my head gently bounces with the jiggle the road causes on Camilla's toned thighs.

We arrive...

November 17, 2021 5:52 am  #1260

William's POV:

I was seeing through the mirror, how Jarrod was having fun with Camilla, I felt a desire for Anna that I couldn't lose focus on driving but at least I caressed her soft abs and her shapely thigh, at least through fabric, as she was wearing cotton pants.

I thought on having a fashion change for Anna and if needed, for me too, I'll buy her clothes that make her look more attractive (if that's possible), at least something that allows me to feel her smooth skin.

We arrive to the restaurant, get a table next to the window, as thise tables have a long couch next to the window and a chair in front. We all sit on the couch, the girls in the middle and Jarrod and I next to our respective girl. I let the girls decide what they want for lunch.

Board footera