You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2021 1:04 pm  #1261

Re: Movie night

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

Attack of the clones start, I think Enid has become insensible to these movies, maybe she watches them often. Even though I am not trying to make her cry, if she does, I do want her to feel comforted, safe and confident sharing her feelings with me. I shift position, I remove my hand from across her shoulders, feeling her lovely hair and smooth skin on her bare shoulders as I do so, hold her hand and continue watching the movie with my fingers interlaced with hers.

The scene where Cordé, disguised as Amidala dies and Amidala's eyes are full of tears shows, I feel tears in my eyes, still, I softly squeeze her hand as I give a discreet glance at her face, I blink back my tears this time as she...

We continue watching the movie, then another emotional scene shows up, this one happens in Tatooine, in a home stead, Padmé and Anakin are talking, he says life was simpler when he was fixing things, tears fill his eyes, he remembers what happened, how he killed all those people, he falls down sobbing, Padmé holds him in her arms as his sobs subside and keeps weeping as Padmé rocks him back and forth.

I get a bit conscious about myself and a little out of the movie as I feel a tear slowly roll down the middle of my cheek, I instinctively let it roll until it reaches lip level, I lift my hand, with Enid's fingers still intertwined and gently brush my cheek with Enid's soft, warm back of her hand, clearing the thin tear streak until I catch the tear. I feel her eyes on me, I correspond, looking at her eyes...

... which were completely dry. We continued onto Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith.

The end fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin made Tristan cry again, and I'll admit I did have wet eyes but I wiped them quickly

As we started Rogue One I was starting to get really tired and I started to yawn, making tears spring to my eyes. I decided to let one stream down the right hand side of my face

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 17, 2021 3:45 pm  #1262

Jarrod decided he'd like either sushi or Chinese. I was ok with either as it appeared was William and Anna. William then suggested we stop by his house to drop off our car. Since we were his guests he wanted us to all carpool in his car to the restaurant.

As soon as we dropped off Jarrod's car I quickly hopped in the backseat of William's car Jarrod following quickly behind. Anna hopped in the front seat and we started on our way. No sooner had we started on our way when Jarrod leaned in closer to me nearly stretching his seatbelt all the way out. He placed one of his hands on my thigh and the other akternating  between my face and hair.

After a few min Jarrod took me by surprise (if that's even still possible) and layed down on the carseat placing his head on my thighs. I loved the feeling of his warm head pressing into my now cool thighs. He then lifted his right hand to caress my abs near the top of my shorts I couldn't help by shiver slightly as he placed his left hand on my cheeks caressing them ever so lightly.

I guess I lost track of time as I was letting myself be fully submerged in every sensation as before I knew it William told us we had arrived at the restaurant. Jarrod slowly sat up from the seat as I finally got a good look at the restaurant from the car window. It was both a sushi restaurant as well as a Chinese restaurant. I guess William wanted to satisfy everyone.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 17, 2021 3:47 pm)

November 17, 2021 3:59 pm  #1263

Anna's pov:

As William was driving us to the restaurant I noticed all the fun Jarrod was having in the backseat with Camilla. I didn't want to spoil their fun so I didn't say anything. I just longed to be able to have fun like that with William, but I knew it would have to wait as he was driving. That's when I felt William place his right hand on my abs. I let out a surprised yelp as he began caressing my abs down to my thighs and back up again. I was loving the feeling of his hand through my pants. It was times like these I wish I had worn shorts like Camilla.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and William announced he took us to both a sushi as well as Chinese restaurant so we didn't have to pick. As we walked in the restaurant hand in hand with our guys we quickly walked in and got seated at a nice window table. We all sit down us girls in the middle with our respective guy next to us.

As soon as the menus arrive William states that if we didn't mind he'd like us girls to pick. Jarrod quickly seconds that idea as Camilla and I open our menus and begin to take a look.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 17, 2021 4:01 pm)

November 17, 2021 4:29 pm  #1264

Tristan's POV:

The rest of the movie goes uneventful, then we move to episode 3, I am getting sleepy, but I don't want to finish our marathon before Enid does, I guess it's part emotion part being tired, I end crying again when Obi-Wan dismembers Anakin. I feel a little bit of shame as I am crying and Enid isn't, but on the other hand I really love that this time, Enid looks at me, then proactively leans and kisses a tear from my left cheek, cupping my right cheek with her left hand as she smiles while she softly swipes her thumb across a tear streak, catching my tear on my lower cheek. I could see her eyes were full of tears but she wipes them, not giving me the opportunity to do so.

Enid asks me to put Rogue One, and as soon as it starts she yawns, her eyes full of tears, I don't make a move as Enid wiped her previous tears. Surprisingly she leaves one thin tear unchecked down the outer corner of her right eye. I can't avoid it, I'm in love with this girl, and tears enhance her beauty, I lean, kiss her tear, I softly place my left hand on her right thigh, giving it a soft squeeze tell her that we should call it a night and continue in the morning. She smiles and agrees, I go to my room to change and come out wearing a stamped Star Wars t-shirt and a pair of comfortable black shorts. My heart starts thumping strong and fast when I see Enid changed into a black t-shirt that has Star Wars stamped in the front paired with short, gray shorts with the Rebel Alliance and the Empire logos surrounded by stars. She looks breathtaking.

I ask her if she would like to sleep cuddling with me, either in my bed or the couch, she chooses the couch, the bed is still too intimate for her, so I extend the blankets we had while we watched the movies and snuggled as I hold her in my arms. "I love you" I whisper in her ear as I caress her cheek with one hand and softly brush my other hand across the side of her abs, feeling her relaxed muscles through the fabric of the t-shirt, extending my caress across her waist and hip, going all the way to her thigh, feeling the smoothness of her silky skin and the softness of her relaxed muscles.

I hear Enid falling asleep as her breathing pattern changed and her abs are automatically rising and falling as she breaths, the last thing I remember before falling asleep is softly squeezing her inner thigh...

As soon as the sun rises, I wake up, feeling the warmth of Enid's body next to mine, I smile when I feel drool in the hand I have on her cheek, and I feel her inner thighs brushing my hand as she moves the thigh on her bottom and clasped my hand between her thighs. I want to get up and prepare her my secret recipe of sweet coffee, but I can't afford letting her feel my morning hard on (mostly caused by her perfect body).

After a few minutes of me cuddling with Enid as she sleeps, I feel her switch from her side to face up, leaving my hand between both her thighs, I, nervously jiggle her inner thigh and remove my hand from her thigh, sliding down the couch to get up and prepare breakfast for her.

I go to the kitchen and take some loaf bread, I toast it and put on it peanut butter, banana, cocoa and grated coconut, hope she likes this sweet part of the breakfast. I take some wholemeal bread and prepare a couple of sandwiches with egg, tomato, ham, bacon, Kraft singles cheese, mustard and swiss cheese au gratin; and to drink I prepare espresso with cardamom, cherry syrup I made and milk, topped with almonds and dehydrated rose petals.

I go back to the couch and give Enid a soft kiss on her lips, she wakes up and kisses me passionately, sitting up, I remove the blanket out of our way and place one hand on her cheek and the other on her thigh, tenderly caressing both. I know she wants to continue with the marathon, so I bring a portable small table to the living room, bring the breakfast and put Rogue One.

Enid wants to put on her Amidala costume but I stop her: "Hey baby, you are already in a Star Wars costume, aren't you, besides, the Rebels and the Empire trilogy are next, so, I think you are in a more suitable outfit for the next set of movies". She smiles in an oh, it makes sense kind of way. I smile back and prompt her to lean against me. I place my arm around her shoulders, caressing her hair and her cheek as we watch Rogue One.

All of a sudden, the emotional scene where Galen Erso is revealing the Death Star secret to his daughter, Jyn and he dies in her arms was too much for Enid. For the first time I see Enid sob loudly because she is emotional in a movie. I pull her closer to me, kissing the tear streaks as they are marking her face along some tears. At one point the tears are too many for single streaks to be identified, I cup her cheeks and gently wipe from the inner corners to the outer corners, clearing her face from tears. only to be replaced by a streak, then a couple, then several streams of tears on her cheeks, I continue to kiss and wipe them as I hold her trembling body against mine, feeling her back shudder.

I feel more than empathy for her, still, I don't cry this time. When her sobs start subsiding I switch my hand from her back to her thigh, feeling it tremble and jiggle with each random sob, until they finally subside. I kiss the last tears and kiss a tear streak from her lower cheek all the way to just below her eye, softly drying the rest of her tears and streaks with my hands. Enid is tired of crying as the movie goes on, I turn and see she cried for around 40 minutes. I motion her to lie down, rest her head on the pillow and place her legs on my lap so she rests for a while, she smiles and gladly complies.

I lovingly caress her thighs, tracing her quad muscles, her adductors and gracilis, feeling her soft skin jiggle between her muscles as I gently caress her. I see her and give her a smile, she smiles back with a dreamy face, I guess she likes the feeling of my warm hand on her thighs.

Finally Rogue One ends, I suggest a small break before A New Hope...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 18, 2021 3:01 am)

November 17, 2021 9:51 pm  #1265

As we all order, I casually place my hand on Camilla's thigh, caressing it, giving it soft squeezes every now and then, at some point I stop caressing and give her quads a soft pat. I feel Camilla leaning on me, her body language lets me know she likes the way I am caressing her.

We each order and, for the first time, we share dishes, everyone got to try each plate. It was a wonderful afternoon.

November 18, 2021 5:19 am  #1266

Enid's POV

After Tristan had wiped away my tear that had fallen after I had yawned he suggested we break and go to sleep.

We both had Star Wars related pyjamas on which was really funny. I must have been really tired though as after I opened my eyes after what only seemed like five minutes it was morning.

We continued watching Rogue One having an intimate cuddling session on the couch. I was loving the tender touch of Tristan's hands on my legs and thighs.

And then finally a Star Wars movie made me cry. Galen Erso's message to Jyn made me sob and the tears run down my cheeks, which Tristan gladly took care of.

After this we moved onto the next film in the series. I was intrigued to notice that it was the original 1977 copy of the film so my OCD meant I had to call it just Star Wars.

After we had finished this movie, I had afternoon classes to attend, so I suggest we stop there and continue next week

November 18, 2021 2:40 pm  #1267

Sadie's POV

'Dad, this is a nice surprise' I greeted as I opened my door.

'Hi Sadie, can I come in?' He sounded serious and this was bad. I let him in and we both sat down at my dining table.

'I'm leaving your mother' Dad said as kindly and as carefully as he could. 'I've petitioned the court to start divorce proceedings' I was shocked to the core by this revelation

'Dad, no!!' I said as tears streamed down my face. 'You can't!!'

'I'm sorry Sadie, but I can't stay married to her anymore. Since that night when you stole her bible and broke Jarrod's windows things have got worse. Her prejudice against you and your community, I just can't do this anymore' His eyes were starting to fill too.

'Does Camilla know!!' I demanded

'No, she doesn't' Dad said heavily. 'I wanted to tell her straight away, but she went to New York I think to purchase her Wedding Dress.'

He paused

'I want to be the one to tell her' He continued 'Please don't tell her yourself'

November 18, 2021 2:50 pm  #1268

Liz's POV

'Honey, I am so so sorry' My eyes were full of tears at Sadie's news. I had come home to see her crying bitterly on the stairs and she had told me about her parents impending divorce

'I know I lost my parents before their time, but they loved each other and they loved me, they didn't care that I was gay'

Sadie wiped at her running tears, but more tears replaced them

'Have you told your sister?' I asked. Sadie shook her head and said that her Dad wanted to break the news himself

'What do you want to do?'

'There's nothing I can do' Sadie sobbed wiping another round of tears off her cheeks. 'Dad's made his mind up, I won't be able to change his mind. Mum isn't going to change either and I won't be able to go anyway, I have my job at the juice bar. I can't leave Jan in the lurch'

I privately didn't think she could work with this over her head, but I decided to pull her into a hug and let her sob into my shoulder

November 18, 2021 4:35 pm  #1269

Tristan's POV:

I couldn't even pay attention to A New Hope as I was replaying Enid's stunning, yet, heartbreaking face as her full lips curled, her nose and cheeks flushed and a river of tears streamed down her beautiful face, leaving several streaks until they were indistinguishable as her face became completely wet with tears. I don't remember feeling tears so beautiful in my lips or my hands. At the same time I was extremely turned on as I was feeling Enid's perfect thighs and calves on my bare thighs as she had them over mine.

After the initial theme ends, Enid bends her legs, lifting herself from the pillow, keeping her bent legs over my lap, I instinctively caress her calves, feeling the borders of her muscles, playfully patting and jiggling her calves as we watch the movie. The movie goes uneventfully until I see Enid's eyes full of tears when Darth Vader kills Obi-Wan Kenobi. I see a couple of tears leave Enid's eyes, I lean towards her, take her hands and give a soft squeeze, then kiss the tear on her left cheek, kissing the streak until I reach where it began, just under her eye, I release her hands and softly, with the back of my hand I start wiping from under her right eye all the way until I catch the tear. Enid pushes the rest of her tears back.

I guess Enid feels kind of vulnerable as she calls the marathon quit for the day, I gently pat her thigh, feeling its perfect jiggle in my hand as I keep it on her thigh, give it a soft squeeze and a brief caress before standing up to give her my hand to help her get up. I gently cup her cheeks and tell her: "I hope we continue this marathon soon, I didn't think you would have afternoon classes on Saturday, I honestly hoped you would have stayed until either later today or tomorrow. Hope to see you soon, happy anniversary, it's been a month since we got together. I hope we have time to talk sometime during the week. I love you."

I turn to go to my room to give Enid privacy to change to her other clothes, she holds my hand: "Tris, please stay, I don't need you to leave in order for me to change clothes, like you say, it's been a month, I now feel comfortable enough to change in front of you." She takes her sexy pijamas, on second thought I think the sexy is her not the pijamas, and puts on the Amidala customers she had yesterday. She looks beautiful, I love how her shoulders highlight in the dress.

We hug and kiss passionately and Enid leaves my house.

I text her on Wednesday: "Baby, when do you think you'll have time to have a cup of coffee with me? I think we should have a deep conversation. Love you. Tris.".

November 18, 2021 8:36 pm  #1270

William's POV:

After we finish eating, we head back home. As soon as we enter the house I ask Camilla: "Tell us all about it, how many stores it took, who found the dress, Anna or you, when will the wedding take place?"

Board footera