You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2021 11:10 am  #1271

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

During the week I felt guilty about both flaking out at the marathon and having a remedial class in the afternoon. When I first started college I didn't take it seriously enough so I was in danger of flunking a couple of classes but now I was on the right track thanks to Leanne I didn't need them anymore

Speaking of Leanne she'd told me to speak to her friend Robyn about surviving a movie marathon.  I found her in the library doing an essay. Not wanting to disturb her, I placed a note next to her, found what I was looking for and left.

Robyn soon found me though later that day when I was walking back to my dorm. I was a little concerned when I saw tears in her eyes but she said not to worry, she had sensitive eyes the wind and the cold sometimes made her cry.

'The trick is to go to bed an hour later everyday leading up to it' she explained 'Then the day you start if you go to bed at 3am the day of your marathon, sleep through the day and start about 7 is you should be fine'

At this point the tears in her eyes started to run down her cheeks, but Robyn seemed unconcerned and just let them fall without wiping them

'When's your next one?' I asked

'Not until next March during spring recess' Robyn told me. The tears were still visible on her face but she wasn't drying them yet. 'I haven't decided what to do next. The one I really want to do is Marvel Phase 4, but I'll have to wait a few years. I'll probably do that one when my course has finished'

Another tear streamed down Robyn's face and finally she now wiped her tears away. I thanked her for the information, she apologised for crying and we parted

I checked my phone and saw I had a text from Tristan, he wanted to talk about something private and I said I waw free the next day after class. Could I see him in his room then?

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 19, 2021 3:46 pm  #1272

Tristan's POV:

I receive Enid's text in the evening, she says she can meet me tomorrow, I arrange everything, by the time she arrives, mom will be here, finally mom will meet Enid. I answer Enid's text: "Sure love, I'll have a special coffee for you, can't wait to see you, hold you and kiss you. Love you, see you tomorrow, sweet dreams. "

Next day, after gym I get home and I barely got out of the shower when Enid was already knocking. Mom opened the door as I was quickly dressing. Enid is still introducing herself to mom when I go and meet them at the door. I don't know how I haven't become used to seeing Enid without ending breathless the moment I see her, she looks beautiful when she wears...

I catch my breath: "Mom, this is Enid, my girlfriend, I hope we get to have dinner together sometime, especially if dad comes by". Mom smiles, goes and gives me a kiss on my cheek and says: "I'll go to my bedroom to read, I have to go to work later, a pleasure sweetheart, I'll be around if you need anything."

I take Enid's hand and walk her to my bedroom, I ask if she wants coffee...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 19, 2021 4:49 pm)

November 19, 2021 5:35 pm  #1273

Enid's POV

I dressed for my meeting with Tristan in my black jeans and dark blue blouse with my hair loose down my back.

Tristan loved my outfit when I arrived and I was formally introduced to his Mum. After Tristan expressed his wish to invite me to dinner to meet his Dad, his Mum left us alone

Tristan asks if he can make me a special coffee. I ask for a Latte Macchiato with Caramel Syrup

November 19, 2021 5:46 pm  #1274

Tristan's POV:

As Enid sits at the edge of my bed, she asks me for a latte macchiato with caramel syrup, I lovingly give her thigh a soft squeeze, letting her know I'll be back. I go and prepare the coffee as she asks. Since it's a weekday I know we don't have much time, so I go straightforward. "You know, dad is a highly specialized doctor and constantly travels across the country because of his work, that is why he is seldom here, I can't say I don't miss him, but I know he is doing everything for us." Tears start to fill my eyes, I blink them back, I don't want Enid to get distracted.

"I noticed during the marathon that, even though you are used to seeing this movies, the emotional scenes involving parent and son or daughter get to you, and to be honest, quite hard, I remember when we watched End Game you cried but not so intense as in Rogue One. Is it still too intimate if I ask you what hurts you about your relationship with your dad?" I caress her cheek in the most loving way possible, giving her a reassuring smile.

November 19, 2021 7:08 pm  #1275

Enid's POV

As Tristan asks me what hurts me about my relationship with my Dad my eyes fill with tears. I'd always wanted never to speak of him to anyone but I decided since my love for my boyfriend was so complete, I would tell him everything

'I was eleven when he started.' I began. 'He was a parking attendant for a multistorey carpark in our town in Ohio. He'd had the job since before I was born but shortly after I turned eleven he lost it.'

The tears in my eyes started to run down my cheeks, Tristan didn't wipe them away at first just let them fall

'He couldn't cope so he started drinking. He pushed me and Mum away. They divorced a year later. Then for my sixteenth birthday shortly before I came to college he called me. Said he was sober and wanted to meet with me. I agreed and showed up at the appointed time'

My tears fell faster now streaming down my face. Tristan still wasn't wiping them yet

'He was drunk when I got there' I sobbed. 'I was so upset I just ran out of the hotel and if I hadn't been stopped by someone I would have been killed by a car'

Tristan pulled me into a hug as I sobbed onto his shoulder

November 19, 2021 9:14 pm  #1276

Tristan's POV:

Enid starts telling me about her dad, her eyes filled with tears, when she tells me that he lost his job, tears start running down her cheeks. I want her to release it all, therefore I allow her tears to run freely down her cheeks.

She continues talking through her tears, her melodic voice breaking constantly, as she goes on, her tears are making their way down in more streams down her beautiful cheeks. I was putting all my attention in what Enid was sharing with me, so I am still refraining myself from taking care of her tears.

I'm surprised Enid isn't wiping her tears, I'm really glad she took my word and not wipe her tears when she cries in front of me. Enid starts sobbing and I instinctively pull her into a hug.

I feel her hot tears landing on my shoulder, splashing my neck, as I gently caress her hair and hold her trembling back firmly with my other hand while I softly whisper: "It's ok, let it all out, you'll feel better afterwards. Let him go of your life, I will always be here for you, I'll make sure all your needs are taken care of, I love you with all my heart".

I lose track of time, at one point, Enid lifts her face gasping air, I can't resist any more, I cup her cheeks with both hands, drying her tears and streaks from her cheeks. I softly kiss her pouty lips and brush them softly with my thumb, kissing more of her tears and streaks, making sure she feels loved and protected. I couldn't help a tear fall from the middle of my left eye.

Once her sobs subside and an ocassional tear is slipping, I lie her down in bed. She looks tired from crying. "How are you feeling, would you like a massage? You know I'd do anything to make you feel better."

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 20, 2021 2:55 pm)

November 19, 2021 10:50 pm  #1277

As soon as we got back from the restaurant William excitedly began asking me about how the dress hut went. How many stores we went in, who exactly found the dress, when the wedding is etc. We all quickly convened on the couch and I excitedly began almost as if rambling but everyone seemed to hang on my every word.

"Well, first we went to one smaller local shop that had both prom dresses as well as wedding dresses. Anna said she thought I might find something unusual there that I'd just absolutely fall in love with but the selection of wedding dresses was much smaller than the selection of prom dresses so after a short while I didn't find anything that I really fell in love with so Anna suggested we try David's Bridal. After shopping for nearly 2 hrs I finally found what I thought was my dream dress, but to my disappointment they didn't have it in my size. Luckily Anna said she knew of another David's Bridal in driving distance so I figured I'd give it a try. To my excitement they happened to have the exact same dress and it was my size. Obviously I can't show you the dress before the wedding, my love as it would be bad luck but if you want to see it William I'd be happy to show you some time. As soon as I tried on the dress I have to admit tears did come to my eyes. The dress fit me perfectly and I felt like a  real life princess. I couldn't help having a few tears roll down my cheeks as I looked in the mirror and took a spin in the dress. Anna can attest to how happy the dress made me and how beautiful it is as she saw my tears. Some had already made it down my cheeks leaving multiple streaks behind, others were still streaming down my face. And Jarrod, you'll be happy to know I left them unchecked. As to the exact date if the wedding I'll let Jarrod field that one. We haven't really looked into a venue yet as I was more focused on the dress."

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 19, 2021 10:53 pm)

November 21, 2021 7:02 am  #1278

I see Camilla throwing the ball at me, I answer: "Camilla suggested april 24, since it's the day we started dating, I agree, it's usually warm and sunny but not too hot, so perfect weather, around easter, sounds nice".

I turn and give Camilla a soft kiss on her lips, pulling her body next to mine.
"By the way, I'm glad you feel more confident allowing your tears to fall unchecked". I say looking at Camilla.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 21, 2021 7:10 am)

November 21, 2021 3:07 pm  #1279

Tristan's POV:

Seeing Enid's tears are far from ending, I sit on the bed and hold my hand towards her, she sits next to me, tears still drawing traces on her beautiful cheeks. I give her a drink of my drink, its a Mexican chocolate with cinnamon syrup, two shots of espresso and sprinkles of cocoa seed. I have heard chocolate always makes you feel better.

Enid gives a sip to the chocolate, I smile at her, kiss a tear from her right cheek, softly wipe a tear streak with the back of my fingers, from under her eye all across her cheek until I catch her warm tear, then softly start massaging her shoulders, feeling her tense muscles through her blouse...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 21, 2021 3:40 pm)

November 21, 2021 3:38 pm  #1280

After a min Jarrod excitedly told William and Anna our "suggested" wedding date. Then made me smile by lovingly saying how much he liked the fact that I was getting more comfortable letting my tears fall unchecked.

" Well yeah, I did suggest Apr 24, but it was only a suggestion. I didn't want to say anything until I knew if Jarrod agreed, but now since he mentioned it...We just have to hurry up and get everything else planned. There is still a lot to do and not much time left." I began excited yet a tad nervous. "Not that I can't wait to be your wife. I'll be the luckiest girl in the whole world the day I get to be officially called your wife and share your last name." I finished quickly looking into Jarrod's eyes.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 21, 2021 3:39 pm)

Board footera