You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2021 3:49 pm  #1311

Re: Movie night

Sadie's POV

I felt at a bit of an impasse. Dad had said he was going to tell Camilla about his divorce from Mum but what about my cousin Hannah

'Should I wait until he's told Camilla do you think?' I asked Liz soberly one day

'Yes I think you should' Liz said after considering for a minute. 'That way your sister doesn't learn the news before your Dad wants'

My eyes filled with tears. Nobody grew up wanting to be the child of divorced parents anymore than they wanted to be an Orphan like Liz.

Liz took my hand across my dining room table as tears ran down my cheeks. I wanted to say something but it stuck in my throat, so I just played with her fingers as more tears continued to fall.

Liz stroked my ankle with the toe of her boot

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 25, 2021 8:05 pm  #1312

Enid's POV

When Luke's father dies the dam bursts and tears stream down my face in a never ending wave. I rest my head on Tristan's shoulder as they fall.

He kisses them away and asks if I mind. I reply that I don't and we have another passionate kiss our third of the night. I allow Tristan to gently caress my upper legs.

After this and realising that I might not get to sleep soon given that before the film I had a very nice espresso drink, I agree to watching the next movie on the list Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens

November 26, 2021 5:17 am  #1313

After watching me for a few min Jarrod asks me what's wrong as I guess he can tell I'm starting to get frantic.

"Its nothing really." I begin quickly finally finding something to make. "It's just that my dad didn't seem very excited about the news he's going to tell me. Now I'm wondering if it really is good news or not. I'm not ready to accept that it could possibly be bad news." I finished pulling out the pots and pans I'm going to need for cooking and threw them on the stove a little harder than I intended.

With that I saw Jarrod walk around to face me. He then grabbed both my hands in his holding them firmly together between his. He raised my hands (still in his) to his face and gave them a delicate kiss.

"Take a deep breath, my love. Think positive. What time is your dad comming? Maybe I can help you cook." Jarrod said starring deep into my eyes.

"7. He'll be here at 7." I said finally stopping to take a much needed deep breath. "Thank you." I finished smiling at Jarrod a bit more calmly now.

November 26, 2021 4:12 pm  #1314

Tristan's POV:

After taking care of Enid's tears, I clearly notice she likes my gesture of kissing and wiping her tears and is clearly comfortable with me as she allows me to caress her upper thighs, even enjoying when I pat, squeeze and jiggle her perfectly defined thigh and calf muscles.

The Force Awakens begins, all ok, until Finn separates from Rey, I notice we both get a bit emotional, tears well up our eyes but not enough to roll down our cheeks, I pull Enid closer to me, I softly caress her inner thigh, she leans on my chest and puts her legs on top of mine. Then the Millenium Falcon comes out of lightspeed in Takodana, Rey is looking out the windshield, almost in tears, I softly caress Enid's cheek with one hand and give her lower thigh a soft pat and squeeze it.

The scene in which Kylo Ren is trying to get inside Rey's mind shows, I see Rey's tears streaming down her cheeks, I pictured Enid in that scene, I caress her cheek feeling it...

The climax scene where Han meets his fate is on screen, I feel Enid's body start to tremble lightly, I place a hand on her thigh, feeling it jiggle as it trembles in my hand, I turn and see tears streaming down her cheeks in several streams. I allow her tears to run freely down her face for a few seconds. I can't see her sobbing like this without feeling her emotions, I let tears of my own roll freely down my cheeks, I remember what she told me about the picture I sent her and wonder briefly if she would have the confidence to do it with real tears...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 27, 2021 3:22 am)

November 27, 2021 7:18 am  #1315

Enid's POV

When Kylo Ren kills his father I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face.

Tristan was crying too, but despite what I had told him in my message, I got hit with an attack of stage fright and didn't wipe away his tears.

During the long end credits scroll he decided to make up the beds since it was approaching 11:30 at night. I went to bed kicking myself wondering if Tristan would think me inadequate

The next morning we got up about eight o'clock and had some breakfast and started the next movie Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

November 27, 2021 7:35 am  #1316

reptongeek wrote:

Kate's POV

'Sam, what about this' I said showing her a picture of a reproduction Seacon G1 giftset. 'It has all the robots in it and everything'

Ever since Samantha had allowed me to share her collection I had been trying to help her get the one last piece she needed. But I wasn't having any more luck than she was

'That would be perfect only it's sold out' she told me disappointed.

'Hi dorks!!' Erica said to us viciously as she past. 'Have you missed me!'

'Yes we did' Sophie told her with fake emotion. 'When we realised we had to survive without you for two whole days tears ran down our cheeks and we were inconsolable'

Me and Samantha laughed at this but Erica shot us down

'So did you enjoy your secret date with Emily at the weekend' she told Sophie. 'Did you shock any animals by rolling in the hay, or did you keep it clean'

Tears filled Sophie's eyes and she said the F word under her breath.

'Hey, it's okay' I told her 'You don't have to hide her from us anymore'

'Yes, but that was the point' Sophie sobbed. Her tears were now streaming down her face. 'I was trying to protect you from my parents interrogating you about her and now I can't' She ran off terribly upset.

Samantha and I looked at each other. We were both crying now a single tear running down our cheeks

'We need to help her' I said wiping my tear. 'It's not right for her to be in so much pain' Another tear fell down my cheek as I said this so I wiped this away too.

'I agree' Samantha said. She didn't wipe away her tear though just let it dry on her face

Sophie's POV

I put my head in my hands trying to remove this stress I was feeling

A pair of black boots came to sit next to me. Emily had dyed her hair black and cut it into a nice bob and she looked even more beautiful than she was when I first met her

'Babe are you okay' she said sitting next to me

'My friends know your name' I sobbed as more tears ran down my cheeks. 'I was wanting to avoid my mum interrogating them about you'

A tear ran down Emily's left cheek.

'We need to talk to your Mum, tell her about us. She might let us be together if we tell her the truth'

Another tear ran down her right cheek. She wiped this one away but her first tear fell off her chin and splashed onto her trousers

'What if she doesn't?' I asked wiping my wet face with a tissue.

'Then we'll deal with it then' Emily said. I took her hand in mine and give it a squeeze since a kiss was certainly out of the question.

'There's something I need to tell you' I told her. 'It happened before we met but it's important you know'

November 27, 2021 7:53 am  #1317

Sophie's POV (flashback)

I arrived at Samantha's House ready to start our history project. I admit I was nervous because I wondered if I still had residual feelings for her. I hoped I would be able to get them out of my system as I had accidentally ran into a beautiful sixth former the previous day and I was sure I was falling for her

But when Samantha answered the door she looked really nice too, in her A line knee length dress and cardigan, her black hair loose down her shoulders and for the first time since I had shown her the best way to do it, her knee socks were scrunched at her ankles

'Before we start, I have a favour to ask' she said slightly nervously. We both sat on her couch in the living room and she twisted her hands for a minute before telling me her secret

'I'm bicurious' she said 'I discovered I was about a year ago, but I've never had the courage to act on my feelings before. Since you don't have a girlfriend I was wondering' her words tailed off.

'You would like to kiss me' I finished for her. Samantha's eyes filled with tears.

'Yes' she admitted. I said she could and a tear streamed down her face. She wiped it away, took a deep breath and gently pressed her lips to mine. After about six seconds she briefly broke contact then resumed the kiss. Another few seconds passed and then she broke apart as more tears ran down her cheeks

'Thank you' she said.

November 27, 2021 8:04 am  #1318

Kate's POV

'Who else knows?' I asked Samantha looking around like a spy to make sure nobody else heard us

'Emily might' Samantha said wiping her tears that had streamed down her face. 'But that's all' She took her hand in mine. 'Thanks for being supportive of me. I know your community don't like people like me so I'm glad you don't think me a freak or anything'

'Your welcome' I replied. I did manage to catch up with Sophie when we walked home and she confirmed that she had told Emily and everything was good

'So how was it?' I asked curiously

'It was nice, but it was like being kissed by a friend' Sophie said. 'When I kiss Emily it's very different'

'You need to tell your Mum about her'

Tears filled Sophie's eyes as she changed her socks for a fresh pair so they didn't look creased when she arrived home

'I know'

November 27, 2021 2:27 pm  #1319

reptongeek wrote:

Enid's POV

When Kylo Ren kills his father I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face.

Tristan was crying too, but despite what I had told him in my message, I got hit with an attack of stage fright and didn't wipe away his tears.

During the long end credits scroll he decided to make up the beds since it was approaching 11:30 at night. I went to bed kicking myself wondering if Tristan would think me inadequate

The next morning we got up about eight o'clock and had some breakfast and started the next movie Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

I see Enid freeze, I guess she is not used to see me with tears streaking my cheeks, as I see her tears about to fall off her cheeks, I tenderly cup her face in my hands, gently wipe her tears, clearing her beautiful tear streaks as well, kissing a few tears that start to roll down her face, finally kissing her lips.

When the credits start to roll, I prepare my bed to go to sleep, since Enid has already been in my bed, I didn't find it inappropriate. I slip myself out of the jedi robe, staying in boxers and a t-shirt with a BB8 stamped.

Enid hesitated a bit as she walks towards the bed, I gently ask her to remove her clothes since they had been used outdoors and offer her a spare change, which she surprisingly refuses, getting in bed in boyshort underwear and a bra.

As soon as I slip next to her, she intertwines her legs with mine, I can't help getting extremely turned on as I feel her silky inner thigh brushing my quads then her soft calf pressed against mine.

I place my hand between the pillow and her face, caressing her hair and her fair cheeks, I feel she imitates my gesture. My heart starts pounding as I caress her firm abs with my other hand, feeling hers do the same. I smile as I know she is corresponding to my caresses, so I slowly slide my hand from her abs to her thigh, caressing her waist and hips along the way. She follows my lead.

I shiver as I had never felt Enid's soft hands on my thighs, I feel extremely loved by this girl, I let a tear made of pure love escape my eye and swiftly run to Enid's hand. I wonder if she is going to keep following my gestures.

November 27, 2021 3:30 pm  #1320

Camilla finishes cooking, I help her set up the table and her father arrives, he sits for dinner, we have a relatively tense dinner, as Camilla is very nervous about the news her father has for her. We finish dinner, go to the living room, I motion Camilla's father to sit right next to Camilla, as I only have a large sofa in front of the tv, I sit on the other side of Camilla.

As soon as she sits down, I drop my hand on her thigh, feeling her tense quads giving in and jiggling against my hand, I start caressing Camilla's thigh trying to calm her anxiety. And they begin to talk...

Board footera