You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2021 4:28 pm  #1321

Re: Movie night

After Jarrod finally got me calm enough I could finish cooking he lovingly asked if he could help. I couldn't help but smile at him. He always knows the right things to say/do. We cooked my father's favorite meal. His homemade spaghetti sauce. I'm surprised I still remember the recipe as it had been many yrs since I last cooked it and many more yrs since my father first taught me how to make it.

Just as we were finishing making dinner our doorbell rang. I answered the door while Jarrod set the table.
As I showed my father to the table I introduced Jarrod.

"I hope you don't mind, Jarrod will be joining us for dinner." I began rather awkwardly. "I hope you remember Jarrod as it has been a while, but this is actually his place. I mean I really did move as I told you, but I moved in with Jarrod into his place as we've been dating for a while now. I hope this didn't take you by too much surprise." I finished rather nervouly..

My father congratulated me, which eased a little of my nerves. I was just thinking now about how to tell him we're not just dating but engaged. He seemed a bit nervous too to tell me his news so we just ate mostly in silence.

After dinner we retire into the livingroom and sit on the large couch as there are no single chairs.  As soon as we sit down, Jarrod on one side of me and my father on the other I feel Jarrod instinctively place his hand on my thigh. I know he can see my increasing anxiety. Not only about what I need to tell my father but also about what he needs to tell me.

We sit there in silence for a min looking awkwardly at each other wondering who's going to be the first to speak.

November 27, 2021 6:13 pm  #1322

Camilla and Sadie's Dad POV

I didn't know what to say. This had been easier to say to Sadie. At least That's what I thought. Seeing her devastated at the news that her parents were going to break up meant that telling Camilla was bound to be worse.

Nevertheless it had to be done

'Cam, I have some bad news about me and your Mum. I've petitioned the court to start divorce proceedings. Since Sadie left prison and moved away being married to your Mum has been very unpleasant and very upsetting. I can no longer support or sanction any of her behaviour towards your sister or members of her community. I hope you can understand'

Cam and her boyfriend look very shocked indeed by this announcement. Cam in particular...

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 27, 2021 6:51 pm  #1323

reptongeek wrote:

Camilla and Sadie's Dad POV

I didn't know what to say. This had been easier to say to Sadie. At least That's what I thought. Seeing her devastated at the news that her parents were going to break up meant that telling Camilla was bound to be worse.

Nevertheless it had to be done

'Cam, I have some bad news about me and your Mum. I've petitioned the court to start divorce proceedings. Since Sadie left prison and moved away being married to your Mum has been very unpleasant and very upsetting. I can no longer support or sanction any of her behaviour towards your sister or members of her community. I hope you can understand'

Cam and her boyfriend look very shocked indeed by this announcement. Cam in particular...

I see Camilla's dad with the intention of breaking the silence, as he says he has bad news about him and mom, I hear him patting Camilla's thigh, letting her know he is there for her. I quicky turned to see her thigh, seeing her relaxed quads briefly jiggle in response to the sudden contact made.

He says he petitioned divorce, I didn't even get a chance to get turned on seeing and feeling Camilla's sexy thighs, when I see her eyes start to fill with tears, her lips start to form a pout and her chin is tight, she is trying to stop the wobble of her chin.

November 27, 2021 7:00 pm  #1324

Tristan's POV:

After having the best night of my life (yet, I know I thought the same last week), I wake up, see my beautiful girl sleeping, I pray my morning prayers, softly caress her warm thighs, get up and, to my surprise, mom made breakfast for us.

I go back to my room, give Enid a kiss on her lips, no response, I take the blanket off her body and softly jiggle her thighs.

She finally wakes up, I lean and give her a good morning kiss, softly pat her thighs and tell her breakfast is ready.

We have a good breakfast then get back to the living room to watch the Last Jedi. As soon as we sit, Enid throws her legs on top of mine, laying her head against the arm of the sofa. As it starts, I lovingly caress her thighs and calves, tracing her muscles and playfully jiggling her tender areas, both her calves and her inner thighs.

We continue watching the movie...

November 28, 2021 5:07 am  #1325

I could barely sit still. It felt as if the room was spinning. My dad finally broke the silence by telling me him and my mom were in the middle of divorce precedings. He says it was him that wanted to divorce her. Ever since my sister moved out it was very unpleasant and upsetting for him to be married to and living with her due to her behavior towards my sister and just members of the community in general.

He looked at me as if he wanted some reassurance from me that he was doing the right thing. I didn't know what to say, honestly. But I instantly felt a lump form in my throat stopping any harsh words that wanted to slip out from actually being able to. I then felt my lip begin to pout and quiver as if beyond my control.

I really didn't want my father to see my emotions, not because I was ashamed of them but because I didn't want to make him feel any worse than he already did. With that and all the thoughts swimming around in my head I felt my eyes quickly filling up with tears. I tried to blink them back so he didn't notice, but that only sent two thick tears one from the outter corner of each eye streaming down my face, over my cheeks and only stopping to cling to the edge of my chin.

I knew I was seconds away from a major breakdown so I tried to calm myself or at least get some support from Jarrod by grabbing his right hand with my left and giving it a squeeze while my hand started to tremble in his.

November 28, 2021 3:17 pm  #1326

Tristan's POV:

The scene where Luke and Leia reunite make us awww, we giggle and cuddle, I hold her tight against my body, I love feeling her warmth, her scent, her perfectly worked out body against mine, her heart pounding. Then we get pretty excited when Kylo and Rey team up when Kylo double-crosses Snoke. This is a roller coaster movie, not long after our eyes are full of tears when Kylo and Rey try to touch hands.

The moment that got me was when Luke and Yoda reunite, Luke has always been one of my favorites, that definitely made my cheeks wet. I turn to look at Enid's eyes, giving her another opportunity to wipe, and if she is confident enough, maybe kiss my tears...

November 28, 2021 3:38 pm  #1327

I see Camilla try to blink back tears, but it had the opposite effect, blinking pushed them out, not in. A big, thick tear swiftly slides down Camilla's cheek, I suppose the same happens on her other cheek, but I can't see it. Camilla gives my right hand a squeeze with a trembling hand, I turn towards her and with my free hand I softly brush the back of my fingers from her chin, to prevent the tear from falling as it is clinging delicately, all the way to under her eye.

I squeeze her hand back in a reassuring way, drop the hand from her cheek to her thigh, tenderly drawing her muscles with my fingers, trying to let her know she is strong, yet, passing through the tender area in her inner thigh, squeezing and jiggling it, trying to let her know she is not invulnerable.

I give her left hand another soft squeeze, letting her know no matter what she does, I'll always be there for her, then take a look at her father, seeing his reaction, then back at her eyes.

November 28, 2021 4:09 pm  #1328

Through my blurry vision I see Jarrod turn towards me, take his left hand, (using the backs of his fingers), wipes away the tears clinging to my chin then follows the streak back up to just under my eye. He then squeezes my right hand back; finally removing his left hand from my cheek and placing it on my inner thigh. He gives it a squeeze then a light jiggle. Then gives my left hand another reassuring squeeze.

I then see his gaze shift to my father. I guess he was looking for some sort of reaction. After only a brief moment he turns his gaze back to my eyes staring into them with every ounce of love, understanding and strength that he possibly had. With that everything was becoming to much and I finally let my emotions overcome me. I shut my eyes tight and just let my thick, cool tears flow over my now burning cheeks and down to my chin.

As I was letting my tears flow silently I couldn't help but think in the back of my mind how much it must have been hurting my dad to see his news break me like this. I don't know when was the last time he's seen me cry...if ever. The more I thought the more I refused to open my eyes for fear of seeing my dad cry. Not that he's not allowed to show his emotions, but because his tears would be caused because of me and I'd really hate to be the one to break anyone, especially my dad.

The more I thought the more I was letting my emotion get into my head and the more I could feel my tears refusing to stop.

November 28, 2021 4:50 pm  #1329

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

The scene where Luke and Leia reunite make us awww, we giggle and cuddle, I hold her tight against my body, I love feeling her warmth, her scent, her perfectly worked out body against mine, her heart pounding. Then we get pretty excited when Kylo and Rey team up when Kylo double-crosses Snoke. This is a roller coaster movie, not long after our eyes are full of tears when Kylo and Rey try to touch hands.

The moment that got me was when Luke and Yoda reunite, Luke has always been one of my favorites, that definitely made my cheeks wet. I turn to look at Enid's eyes, giving her another opportunity to wipe, and if she is confident enough, maybe kiss my tears...

Enid's POV

We continue watching the movie. Tristan gets a bit teary when Luke and Yoda meet up again, this time I gently wipe his face and kiss him on the lips.

Then there is excitement when Snoke is killed and when Luke and Leia meet up again. We still have one movie to go but I've always thought there was nowhere for the story TO go. Nevertheless we put on Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

November 28, 2021 5:00 pm  #1330

Sadie's POV

Dad finally sent me a text telling me he had told Camilla about the divorce. He told me she was really devastated and he had decided to leave her and Jarrod to process the news.

My eyes filled with tears. Although me and Camilla had had our differences particularly over the last six months, she was my sister and I loved her very much.

I send her a text explaining how sorry I am and telling her she is welcome to come and stay in my flat if she wants some time to process her grief.

It was then time to tell Hannah. Given that she was a lesbian like me and been forced (or so she thought) to elope with Lucy it wasn't a huge surprise that she didn't feel any pity for my Mum

'How are you doing though?' She asked

'I'm okay' I replied. A stray tear ran down my cheek but I was fine truly.

'Although my parents are breaking up, at least they are still alive.' I continued. 'Liz doesn't have any parents at all, she's all alone'

'She's not alone' Hannah told me firmly. 'She's got you and her friends'

More tears fell now, as I knew Hannah was right

Board footera