You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2021 6:23 am  #1341

Re: Movie night

Jarrod decides to take off his clothes and climb in bed with me. He began by lovingly cuddling with me. He then started rubbing his strong legs up and down the backs of my thighs. I felt myself shiver involuntary with the immediate sensation of arousal I was feeling.

Initially I just wanted to cuddle with Jarrod and have him help me relax so I could fall asleep, but I was beginning to like what he was up to. Although I was so tired I couldn't even help him get me naked to have fun I didn't stop him from getting me naked either (although I was too tired to give him any help). He didn't seem to mind as he started caressing my calfs, moving up to my thighs, hips, waist all the way up to my breasts.He did stop at my abs or quite a while as he softly caressed them.

As soon as his hand brushed against my abs I could feel the heat building up within myself. The stronger he caressed my abs the more I could feel the heat building up within him as well. That's when I felt him slip a finger inside my inner parts. He waited a min for my reaction. When I didn't pull away he began caressing them. Although I was utterly exhausted I knew that having sex after an intense emotional episode (especially a sad one with tears) was one of the most intimate forms of love two people could experience. (Aside from having sex while actively crying).

I looked at Jarrod longingly with the reminence of tears still sparkling in my eyes. I was letting him know without so much words that if he wanted to have fun I was fully interested. Unfortunately, I hoped he understood that he'd would have to do most of the work as my exhaustion and my arousal were fighting to see who would win. I was so exhausted I was fighting not to fall asleep yet so aroused sex was all I could think about as I could feel the heat that was burning within me continuing to get stronger.

November 30, 2021 7:01 am  #1342

Camilla opens her eyes and looks at me, tears still sparkling, it seems she likes what I'm doing, but doesn't have any strength left. I decide to serve her, I want her to know she doesn't need to pay me anything back, everything I do, I do it for her. I start caressing her most sensitive places, feeling her heat emanating, I am starting to get extremely aroused as her closed legs are making her strong, defined, yet extremely relaxed and now soft thighs, jiggle with the fast movement of my hand as I work my fingers inside her. I feel ready to enter, yet I am not going to do so, I don't want her to carry my weight in her current condition.

I'll stick to enjoy her jiggling thighs. I increase the speed of my fingers as I feel her getting closer to the point of no return. By now all I can feel is one jiggling thigh then the next one, going back to the first one before it finishes jiggling. I feel her tense her quads, yet, her inner thighs still jiggle as I crash with them fast with my hand. She opens her sparkling eyes, those blue eyes look like the ocean as I feel wave after wave of precious liquid in my hand...

November 30, 2021 10:08 am  #1343

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

The Star Wars main theme startles us and breaks the erotic atmosphere, I somehow feel myself strongly jiggle Enid's calf, then inner thigh as I pull my hand from her body.

I get up and put Solo a Star Wars Story, I'm not sure which is saddest, The Force Awakens or this one, as many characters die here.

The first scene in which I feel a tear roll onto my fingers from Enid's cheek is when Qi'ra breaks with Han.

The rest of the movie has us in tears, but not too many, as it was often and minor characters.

I feel I could get a formal compromise with Enid any time soon. I love her so much, I am decided to be the best person I can be for her.

After cuddling a little while with Enid, she decides to call it a day.

I get the notice I got a raise in my job, as I am an experienced barista, so I earn an extra income starting this week.

I dare ask Enid for a date the following weekend...

I hadn't watched Solo A Star Wars Story much and had forgotten the plot. The first time I had a tear run down my cheek was the opening sequence where Han is separated from Qi'ra. Then both of us cried when Woody Harrelson's girlfriend died and then at the end.

We have one final kiss and cuddle during the credits and I returned to my dorm

The next day I completed the last essay I had to do so I could watch my next F1 race, the Malaysian GP. Devon was on an unbelievable streak of 21 race wins and 258 laps in the lead. In order to beat Alberto Ascari's record of 306 he had to lead all of this race too.

Antoine and his teammate Lukas had qualified fourth and ninth respectively leading Devon to crow about his former teammates talent. This really annoyed me considering what Lukas had done in the last round

The start was behind the Safety Car because of the wet conditions but it dried out quite considerably so it was only out for two laps. After four laps everybody went into the pits for fresh tyres, Lukas interestingly went from the half wet tyres to dry. This allowed him to climb up the order to lie second behind Devon!

Then later he had a troubled pit stop and fell behind his teammate. In the closing stages it was a 1-2 for Audi and a 3-4 for Canox. Then Devon started going slowly! His teammate Aiden Jackson asked for permission to overtake and was rudely rebuffed. Eventually Devon got so slow he was passed by both Canox cars and the Williams of Lewis Hamilton and the Audi's finished 4-5 just behind Casper Ackerman in the Aston Martin

As I saw Antoine cry on the podium to celebrate his first race win in his first race start I couldn't help my tears streaming down my face. His trophy was beautiful, a representation of the grandstand roof at the end of lap hairpin. Lukas's sportsmanship was also noted by the commentators.

The press interviews afterwards were very salty! Devon was completely angry about losing his streak of wins and a  chance to beat Alberto Ascari and even said that Lukas 'cheated' by starting  on intermediate tyres. When Claire the pit lane reporter said it was okay he ended the interviews right there!

I got so into it I'd forgotten to check my messages. Tristan asked if he could take me out next weekend. I texted back and said I would love to

Last edited by reptongeek (November 30, 2021 10:57 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 30, 2021 3:55 pm  #1344

Tristan's POV:

I feel time is flying, we have been dating for two months now, she started shy with tears, suppressing or at least wiping them away, now she allows them to fall unchecked, even letting me wipe and kiss her tears. We have shared intimate personal issues, we have even slept together twice, once in the couch, the second in my bed, she is so comfortable with me that she wants her body against mine as we cuddle (consciously) and in sleep (sub-conscious).

I decide to skip a payment to mom and get Enid a great surprise for our two month anniversary, Thursday after work I go, I take the initiative to get her an outfit, it consists of a gray Nike sweatshirt, a red mini skirt and black ankle boots. I take a detour to a jewelry store and get her a beautiful sterling silver ring, the jeweler says its an eternity band, I'm not good with jewelry, so it's fine with me.

I go and wrap her gift outfit, the ring is already in a pretty box, I write a short message to Enid, telling her I can't wait to see her on Friday evening wearing what's in the box and to be ready to be pleasantly treated.

On wednesday I pass by Enid's and give her the wrapped outfit, I receive my gift in return, we agree to open them on friday, closer to Christmas.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 1, 2021 2:56 am)

November 30, 2021 8:16 pm  #1345

Enid's POV

All bundled up for the December weather. I was carrying his Christmas present which was a new gym rucksack, water bottle and towel to replace his kit which had been stolen in November

We greeted each other with a kiss and Tristan gave me my present all carefully wrapped up in paper with a perfect bow.

I can't wait until Friday to open it and see what he got me.

November 30, 2021 9:36 pm  #1346

Gemma's POV

I make my way down the plane to where Billie and me would be seated for our flight to London. I'd invited her to come for Christmas with my family and she'd accepted with a big hug and tears of joy streaming down her face.

We buckled ourselves in and took each other by the hand, Billie's eyes welling with tears

'Thank you for bringing me' she said. I gently kissed her on the lips

'Your welcome' I said

November 30, 2021 9:50 pm  #1347

Liz's POV

Me and Sadie were decorating her tree in her flat. We'll decided to only have one and share rather than have two. My girlfriend did wonder since this would be my first Christmas without my parents, if I wanted to celebrate it at all

'Yes, I do' I told her. 'It will be hard, but I need to move on, I can't grieve for ever. Besides I know they would want me to enjoy Christmas'

It was looking really nice. We'd just wrapped the tinsel and plugged in the lights and we were now hanging the baubles and discussing Natalie and Emma's upcoming wedding which was scheduled for New Year's Eve at their house.

'I'm glad they can get married with their family' I said as I put a green bauble on a middle branch. My Dad had gone through with the filling of divorce and only had to wait another 20 days before it became official. Camilla still hadn't spoken to me since her last text. I had sent her a present but she'd just sent it back again.

It was looking more and more that our familial relationship was completely broken. My eyes filled with tears. I was trying to be strong really I was but I just couldn't

Liz pulled me into a loving hug and stroked my hair as I sobbed onto her shoulder

November 30, 2021 11:11 pm  #1348

I feel Jarrod's fingers inside my private parts moving back and forth. First slowly, then faster and faster. He's making my thighs jiggle and bounce off his hand, first one then the other. As I open my eyes to look at Jarrod he looks very much aroused, but he seems to be taking his time on me instead of indulging himself.

Half asleep yet very aroused I asked Jarrod in a half mumble if he'd like to climb on and enjoy himself. He tells me that I don't need to feel obligated to give him a good time tonight as he knows how drained I am. It's his turn to serve me completely. With that his hands speed up even more in my private parts making my thighs jiggle so fast they begin slapping together.

Within seconds my quads tense around his hand, my abs clench, my breathing becomes labored and I release wave after wave of precious liquid all over his fingers finally wetting his entire hand. He continues to move his hands in my private parts until he notices I'm so spent I can barely move. My eyes finally close as he removes his hand. I'm so drained, yet relaxed I don't even have the strength to roll over.

That's when I feel Jarrod reposition himself next to me with one arm under my head and the other across my still heaving abs. He then lifts his arm off my abs grabs the covers and delicately pulls them up over us before placing his arm back across my abs.

The next thing I know I'm hearing my alarm blairing telling me it's time to get up for work.

December 1, 2021 5:41 am  #1349

Tristan's POV:

Friday morning, I go to work, I am working on a new recipe, I think on Enid's kiss last time we greeted and try to make this the best hot drink Enid has ever tasted, I will prepare this for her next time she goes home.

The shift goes fast, I hang my apron before leaving, head straight home to shower and go pick up Enid, we agreed we would open our gifts together. Since mom has the day off, she tells me I can use the car to bring Enid,

I arrive quickly, knock on her door, she greets me with a passionate, loving kiss, we go hand in hand, she is holding her gift with her other hand, through the stairs towards the car, I open the door for her then hop in the driver's seat.

We arrive to my place, mom has already made dinner, we have a nice, warm dinner (it feels good with this cold weather) then I ask Enid if we should open our gifts now...

December 1, 2021 5:47 am  #1350

A few days go by, I saw a package for Camilla in the mail, a gift from Sadie, strange I saw it only for a day or two, I thought she would put in under the tree to open it in Christmas.

I ask her: "Where's Sadie's gift?" She answers: "I returned it, I'm really mad at her". I see her eyes watering. "My Love, don't be harsh in her, you know she has nothing to do with your parents' decisions and you know it. I think we should pay her a visit and fix things up, I wouldn't like you to have a family grudge during Christmas".

Board footera