You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2021 7:58 am  #1351

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

I heartily agreed with Tristan's suggestion and we opened each other's presents

He loved his new gym bag and accessories and I was speechless with my new outfit. I told Tristan I couldn't wait for spring to put it on, but he said shyly that I didn't have to wait. I could put it on now if I wished

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 1, 2021 8:10 am  #1352

Kate's POV

My phone bleeped with my latest daily picture. Rachel who had been sending me train stations on a weekly basis was now doing it daily since it was December. Today's picture was Birkerod on the Copenhagen S Train system.

I lifted up my boot heels off the floor to admire the crinkles in the leather and then I spotted my Aunt Gemma and her partner come through customs. Tears ran down my cheeks as I gave them a hug. I hoped her partner wouldn't be worried about me crying. You see I couldn't help it. Anytime I saw someone I loved that I hadn't seen for a while just made me really emotional.

Aunt Gemma introduced me to Billie as I wiped my tears away and I shook her hand in greeting.

She then asked about Sophie. I said she was fine and happy with her girlfriend Emily and her mum was fine with her dating an older girl - as long as she didn't tell her sister!

We got in a taxi to drive to their hotel in Chesham

December 1, 2021 4:34 pm  #1353

Tristan's POV:

Mom was joyful that Enid came home to spend time with us, she prepared a nice dinner, alcohol free, knowing Enid's situation. When we opened our gifts, she encouraged Enid to go and try the outfit, she led her to her room to have the privacy to change. When Enid came out, mom grinned at me seeing my open mouth smile, Enid looks stunning, the casual sweatshirt, the cute and sexy miniskirt and the boots are something not to miss.

I, trying to show mom what the gym has earned me, lift Enid like a princess, feeling her toned muscles resisting up to some point, then giving in to the pressure of my hands as I hold her. Mom took a few pictures of us, our smiles radiant, I want to keep these pictures forever.

We sit on the table to have dinner, and mom breaks the ice with Enid with a light conversation...

December 1, 2021 5:19 pm  #1354

After a few days Jarrod finally asks me Where my sister's gift went as he had only seen it for a day or two then it disappeared. He told me he was hoping we could put it under the tree as it was a really nice gesture from my sister.

I told him that I was so mad at my sister when I saw the package tears of anger immediately sprang to my eyes. I tried to leave the package right where it was delivered in the hall but every time I looked at it it reminded me of my sister and at this point I just wished she'd go away. So finally I made the hard decision to just return it to her.

Jarrod tells me not to be too harsh on her as she had nothing to do with my father's decision, although as I point out it was her actions that ultimately led my mother to act the way she did wich ultimately led my father to his decision.

Jarrod insists we visit my sister to fix things up. He points out that it worked last time. He also says that he'd hate for there to be any grudges especially during the holidays.

I knew he was right but for some reason I just couldn't let myself accept it and I told him I'd have to think about it.

December 2, 2021 2:00 pm  #1355

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

Mom was joyful that Enid came home to spend time with us, she prepared a nice dinner, alcohol free, knowing Enid's situation. When we opened our gifts, she encouraged Enid to go and try the outfit, she led her to her room to have the privacy to change. When Enid came out, mom grinned at me seeing my open mouth smile, Enid looks stunning, the casual sweatshirt, the cute and sexy miniskirt and the boots are something not to miss.

I, trying to show mom what the gym has earned me, lift Enid like a princess, feeling her toned muscles resisting up to some point, then giving in to the pressure of my hands as I hold her. Mom took a few pictures of us, our smiles radiant, I want to keep these pictures forever.

We sit on the table to have dinner, and mom breaks the ice with Enid with a light conversation...

Enid's POV

The outfit was really special, I did look sexy in it I will confess and I promised Tristan I would wear it with pleasure once the temperature rose a little!!

We took some photos of us in our outfits to remember later, Tristan even managed to lift me up clean off the ground

We sat down to dinner and Tristan's mum asked me if I had any hobbies. I told her my roommate Alicia had got me into F1 and I was currently watching Lukas's championship year.

I was falling behind a little because of homework but I was telling her about the French GP and the fact that Devon had proved himself to be a total plumsack by crashing into the Safety Car!

It was then time for Tristan to bring out his latest coffee creation

December 2, 2021 2:13 pm  #1356

Kate's POV

It was Christmas Eve morning and I was busy wrapping Samantha's present.

I had managed to secure a Seacon G1 giftset for her, at a car boot sale in Amersham. Luckily it wasn't very expensive. In fact I checked and it was cheaper than the original cost back in the eighties.

Rachel's picture today was Candideplatz on the Munich U Bahn. I was meeting her and Sophie and Emily that evening to go to a Carol concert at my local primary school, and I was really looking forward to it.

When I dropped off Samantha's present I could see tears welling in her eyes.

'Is this what I think it is?' she asked. I nodded and her tears escaped from her eyes and ran down her cheeks

She gave me a big hug and gave me my present and I went back home to get ready for lunch as Aunt Gemma and Billie were taking me out

December 2, 2021 3:57 pm  #1357

Jessica's POV

Me and Jennifer were bundled up in our front room with blankets draped over us with hot chocolate and marshmallows as we watched a Christmas movie.

Following our successful trial we had decided to take the plunge and move in together

Our first week however was tinged with sadness as Jennifer learned through her job that Sadie and Camilla's parents were breaking up.

Jarrod had courteously given us Sadie's address so we could send her a card which we did with a heartfelt message. She'd sent me a text back thanking us

I sneaked a look over at Jennifer as we continued to watch It's a Wonderful Life and saw tears were streaming down her face. I was crying too and we both giggled at the sight of our falling tears. We wiped our cheeks clean and kissed as the movie ended

We decided to go to bed early as we were meeting my parents tomorrow for Christmas Day lunch

December 2, 2021 4:08 pm  #1358

Liz's POV

Hannah and Lucy had come to stay at a local Bellingham hotel for Christmas and decided to treat me and Sadie to lunch.

I was worried about my girlfriend when her parents divorced. Although it wasn't completely official yet, I could tell she was hurting. Her ex-girlfriend had sent her a sympathy card and she felt much better afterwards.

Luckily the subject of her parents divorce didn't come up at lunch, instead we talked of happier things like Natalie and Emma's upcoming wedding on New Year's Eve

'It's going to be beautiful' I said my eyes filling with tears. 'I'm so happy for the both of them'

After our Christmas Pudding we all decamped to the dance floor for a slow waltz

'Thank you for being there for me' Sadie said quietly her eyes full of tears.

'Your welcome' I said as a tear ran down my left cheek. Sadie tenderly wiped it away and we held each other gently swaying to the music

December 2, 2021 6:00 pm  #1359

Tristan's POV:

My heart is pounding as I hear Enid promise she will wear this breathtaking outfit as soon as the winter fades, I go extremely happy to bring mom and Enid my latest recipe: a mix of spices with a shot of espresso, honey, vanilla, my secret syrup recipe and cream milk, topped with confit sesame.

Mom loves the drink, I turn, look at Enid, go towards her, mom flashes another picture as I kiss her lips. I take out a small box and ask her to open it as I pull the closest chair right next to Enid.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 2, 2021 7:17 pm)

December 2, 2021 8:20 pm  #1360

Enid's POV

I tremble slightly as I open it. I hoped I would like whatever he got me

It was an Eternity band in Sterling Silver.

'It's beautiful' I said as I kissed him with tears on my eyes

Board footera