You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2021 8:32 pm  #1361

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

Enid opens the box, sees the Eternity band and her eyes fill with tears, her grey eyes look stunningly beautiful when they sparkle with tears. She gives me a kiss, I correspond, cupping her cheeks in my hands.

I feel a flash, I'm sure mom is taking us another picture, I shiver as I feel a wetness in my fingers, am I feeling tears, is Enid really crying? Or am I just sweating because of the emotion.

I see flashes through my closed eyes from mom's pictures as I give Enid all my love in the kiss.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 2, 2021 10:14 pm)

December 2, 2021 10:18 pm  #1362

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

After a few days Jarrod finally asks me Where my sister's gift went as he had only seen it for a day or two then it disappeared. He told me he was hoping we could put it under the tree as it was a really nice gesture from my sister.

I told him that I was so mad at my sister when I saw the package tears of anger immediately sprang to my eyes. I tried to leave the package right where it was delivered in the hall but every time I looked at it it reminded me of my sister and at this point I just wished she'd go away. So finally I made the hard decision to just return it to her.

Jarrod tells me not to be too harsh on her as she had nothing to do with my father's decision, although as I point out it was her actions that ultimately led my mother to act the way she did wich ultimately led my father to his decision.

Jarrod insists we visit my sister to fix things up. He points out that it worked last time. He also says that he'd hate for there to be any grudges especially during the holidays.

I knew he was right but for some reason I just couldn't let myself accept it and I told him I'd have to think about it.

I found plane tickets to go see Sadie, I tell Camilla: "Baby, I found a couple of tickets to go visit your sister, last chance, it's almost Christmas, should I get them or not?" "Anyways, tomorrow is the last day of school, we have three weeks off".

December 3, 2021 6:08 am  #1363

I guess Jarrod really wants me to visit my sister again, thus time to make up (again). He tells me he found a very good deal on plane tickets so we wouldn't have to drive 8 hrs each way this time. He reminded me that we had a 3 week break as school was closed for the holidays.

"How soon would we have to leave?" I asked with a sigh. "I'd like to enjoy at least part of my time off with just you maybe doing winter/holiday stuff before dealing with my sister and our issues." I finished secretly hoping he'd forget the whole thing.

December 3, 2021 5:00 pm  #1364

I smile at Camilla: "We have four days for ourselves, and if we spend just Christmas we have two more weeks for ourselves, or if we spend new year, we have one week for us". I tenderly caress her cheek then drop my hand to her thigh, caressing it more firmly than her cheek.

I look at her eyes, smiling...

December 3, 2021 9:13 pm  #1365

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

Enid opens the box, sees the Eternity band and her eyes fill with tears, her grey eyes look stunningly beautiful when they sparkle with tears. She gives me a kiss, I correspond, cupping her cheeks in my hands.

I feel a flash, I'm sure mom is taking us another picture, I shiver as I feel a wetness in my fingers, am I feeling tears, is Enid really crying? Or am I just sweating because of the emotion.

I see flashes through my closed eyes from mom's pictures as I give Enid all my love in the kiss.

As I continued to kiss Tristan I saw (at least I think I did) a brief flash. I hoped Tristan didn't think the kiss was too wet as my tears ran down my cheeks.

After the best kiss Tristan had ever given me we broke apart and I embarrassingly wiped my face clear of tears. It was getting late so after changing back into my winter outfit  I said goodbye to Tristan and his Mum and returned to my dorm

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 4, 2021 5:56 am  #1366

Jarrod began telling me how many days we would have to be together just the two of us if we did decide to go through with visiting my sister. As I was thinking it over I felt him tenderly caressing my cheek then caressing my thigh. It seemed as if he was really hoping I'd agree to go.

He then looked lovingly into my eyes while giving me a questioning smile.

"I love you, but I don't know if I can bear to deal with my sister right now. I mean it's because of her this will be the first holiday we're not all together."  I said trying to swallow my growing anger as I could feel the backs of my eyes beginning to burn with impending angry tears. "But then again I'd hate to make you upset especially during the holidays." I said with a heavy sigh burning tears finally starting to fill my eyes.

"So when do you suggest is best to leave?" I blurted out surprising myself as I knew deep.down I really didn't want to go.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 4, 2021 3:01 pm)

December 4, 2021 3:18 pm  #1367

Tristan's POV:

After feeling a little wetness in the middle of my index finger, another warm, wet tear splashes my thumbs, my heart starts pounding fast and I want to open my eyes to see and take care of all her beautiful tears, but I refrain myself and give in deeper into the intimacy of the kiss, instinctively trying to caress her whole face with my hands, feeling how I catch Enid's precious tears with my fingers, as well as erasing the paths they made on her fair, smooth cheeks.

At one point I feel a tear land on my lips, I stop wiping her tears, lowering my hands, resting them on her thighs, I feel the fresh material of the skirt as I barely touch the hem, also feeling the warmth of her silky skin as I slide my hands to her knees and outer thighs, coming back to the hem of her skirt though her inner thighs.

I bring my hands back up, one caressing her chin, the other her hair as we break the kiss. I feel mom taking us a few more pics as we open our eyes and Enid blushes and wipes her face clear of tears. I smile as I say: "I love you".

Since it was getting late, Enid went to change back to her winter outfit, I look at my mom, her eyes sparkling with tears. I go and hug her, Enid comes out and says goodbye. Mom says: "I'm glad you finally found a love to correspond fully, I love this sensitive, beautiful girl you found". Her eyes sparkle with tears: "Let me show you what I see". She shows me the pictures she took, first one where we are hugging as she flaunts her new outfit, then the one where I lift her, I get distracted seeing her stunning thigh muscles with my fingers sinking in them, then the extremely emotive pictures in which we are kissing, I wish I had opened my eyes, her face was stunningly breathtaking with multiple tear streaks and several tears adorning her cheeks, she took one at the precise moment in which I was wiping her tear. I ask mom to send me the pics, I wanted to keep this moment forever.

I help mom take care of the dishes, then go to my room to rest. I take another look at the pictures and decide to send two to Enid, the one where I lift her clean from the ground and the one in which I wipe a tear as we kiss. I text her: "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love you, thank you for giving me all your love and trust, I will always love you with all my heart, I can't wait to make our commitment formal."

December 4, 2021 3:21 pm  #1368

I turn to look at Camilla's eyes, now sparkling with tears: "I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to, I just want you not to have any feeling you might regret if something unexpected happens, I love you and wouldn't like you having any regrets just for pride or revenge of some sort". I softly pat her thigh and kiss her cheek.

"If you want to go, you can even call your dad and meet him there, you can also talk to your mom if you feel she is ready to listen."

December 4, 2021 8:22 pm  #1369

Sadie's POV

After our lunch I had made a decision. I sent Camilla another text message

'Cam, I'm know you're angry with me, but I wish in my heart that everything that has happened this year hadn't happened and I'm sorry that I we can't be together this Christmas. I think It's best for the two of us if we give each other some space for a while. Go ahead and marry Jarrod with my blessing and sometime afterwards whenever you're ready, and you've had time to heal we can sit down and hopefully clear the air for good'

This was a difficult message to type and I had to stop a couple of times to wipe away my tears that streamed down my face. But I really did think my decision was best for the both

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 4, 2021 9:44 pm  #1370

Tristan's POV:

I received an email with my first cycle of tea training, which will take place the second week of January, so I'll have to save $400 in the next few weeks. I go to work on Monday, I am a bit distracted, I can't take my eyes off Enid's tear streaked face as I lovingly wipe a tear from her cheek on the screen of my phone, I even put the picture in the background of my cell phone.

I text Enid on my break, we're still several days away from Christmas, mom told me dad and my older sister are coming, I would really love Enid to meet my dad, so she knows all my nuclear family. I text her and invite her and her mom for Christmas dinner, and I added, kind of shy, that they could come a little earlier if they want to go to Mass with us.

I finish my shift, gym, home, on the way home I checked my phone, seeing Enid answered...

Board footera