You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2021 3:24 am  #1371

Re: Movie night

Jarrod told me he didn't want me to regret in the future not going to see my sister now, but he also knew how much I really didn't want to go and he didn't want to make me do anything I really didn't want to.

With that I didn't even have time to think about what he said let alone respond when I heard my phone's text go off. I picked up my phone and saw the text was from my sister. I felt the thick, hot, angry tears that were swimming in my eyes finally start their decent down my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Jarrod asked with concern in his eyes as he watched my tears continue to flow.

"Its just a text from my sister. I'm not sure if I'm ready to open it." I began slowly. "Would you mind reading it for me?" I finished handing him my phone.

He took my phone and read it.

"Its not bad." Jarrod began reassuringly. "She just wanted to apologize for everything that has happened this past yr. And give us her blessing for our wedding. She thinks it's best if you and her give each other some space for a bit and not see each other for Christmas, but she hopes you two can get together in the future when you're ready to make up." Jarrod finished handing me back my phone and looking deep into my eyes for my response.

I tried to speak. To thank Jarrod for reading the text. To tell him the tears that were still flowing over my cheeks were not angry tears anymore but tears of sadness that we weren't going to be a family for Christmas for the first time in my life, but also tears of hope for a reconciliation in the future, but the words just wouldn't seem to come so I just sat there staring at Jarrod with tears still streaming over my cheeks, down to my chin and now onto my lap making a small wet spot.

December 5, 2021 3:49 pm  #1372

When Camilla receives Sadie's message, I see tears start to draw multiple streaks on her beautiful cheeks. Since I know they are angry tears, I give her space and allow her tears to roll down her cheeks unchecked, they reach her chin and splash on her lap, making a small wet spot.

After reading her the message I see her eyes change from anger to sadness, and a hint of hope, at that point I know I should comfort her and take care of her tears, I lean on her warm, soft thigh, kiss a tear from each cheek following the tear streak, filling her cheek with loving kisses, tenderly wiping the rest of her tears and tenderly tracing her tear streaks with my fingers and back of my fingers.

When her face is clear of the first wave of tears I give her a tight hug, her face against the crook of my neck, I softly say: "Don't worry my love, time will let you (both Sadie and Cam) think and make a reflexion of what is worth in life, I'm sure you will be together again."

December 5, 2021 8:45 pm  #1373

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

I received an email with my first cycle of tea training, which will take place the second week of January, so I'll have to save $400 in the next few weeks. I go to work on Monday, I am a bit distracted, I can't take my eyes off Enid's tear streaked face as I lovingly wipe a tear from her cheek on the screen of my phone, I even put the picture in the background of my cell phone.

I text Enid on my break, we're still several days away from Christmas, mom told me dad and my older sister are coming, I would really love Enid to meet my dad, so she knows all my nuclear family. I text her and invite her and her mom for Christmas dinner, and I added, kind of shy, that they could come a little earlier if they want to go to Mass with us.

I finish my shift, gym, home, on the way home I checked my phone, seeing Enid answered...

I was in classes on the Monday so didn't get to read them until late afternoon. His first thanking me for our relationship caused a tear to run down my left cheek. The second message said he would like it if I could meet his Dad and older sister.

I replied back with a picture of my tear streaked face

'I'm so glad I met you too, and was able to fall in love with you. I would love to meet your Dad and sister. I'll try and fit in with any plans you might have'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 6, 2021 5:51 am  #1374

I understand Jarrod is letting my tears flow unchecked and unwiped as they are angry tears and he wants to give me space to feel. As soon as I feel my tears change to somewhat sad yet hopeful tears I see Jarrod instantly notice and lean on my warm soft thigh. He began kissing both of my cheeks following my tears streaks with his tender kisses. He then began using the backs of his fingers to wipe the rest of my tear streaks away.

I then feel him pull me into a loving embrace. I lean my face into the crook of his neck. He whispers in my ear that this time apart will be good for us (my sister and I) to have time to think and reflect, and that he knows we'll be together again as a family in the future.

I nod my head in agreement letting my face brush against.his neck. I then take a deep breath and whisper "But I've never been apart from my family during the holidays. Its going to be so unusual. Admittedly my parents can't be together for the holidays and I'd hate to make one of them upset if I spent it with the other, so I'm not sure what to do. Of course I'm going to spend it with you but I was really hoping to bring you to one (or all) of our Christmas and New Years celebrations...unless you were planning on being with your family."

December 6, 2021 4:01 pm  #1375

Tristan's POV:

Enid sends me a picture of her tear streaked face, my heart starts pounding, I wish I was with her so I could kiss her tear and wipe her tear streak, she looks stunning with her grey eyes sparkling with tears and her cheeks shining with tear streaks. I tell her mom is inviting her and her mom over to meet her mom in order to invite her in person for our Christmas dinner, any day as mom is taking her vacation period at her job. I also add that my sister is arriving from college tomorrow.

December 6, 2021 4:13 pm  #1376

I feel sorry for Cam, I hold her tighter, feeling her thick, hot tears landing on my neck. I softly pat, jiggle and caress her warm, silky thigh trying to give her comfort. I tell her: "We could either go with my parents or with Will and Anna, unless they are coming to my parents' home. Let's say this will be our first Christmas with my family, I'm sure you'll enjoy, we'll spend some time in family and some time enjoying ourselves fully, body, mind and soul, what do you say?" I feel her relaxed, smooth thigh muscles jiggling against my hand as I give it another soft pat.

December 7, 2021 2:36 am  #1377

I feel Jarrod pat, jiggle and caress my thighs. It feels very comforting, as usual. I give a half smile through my tears while still leaning in the crook of his neck. I then hear him tell me that he like me to come with him to his parents for the holidays unless I'd rather spend it with William and Anna unless they are all getting together then we wouldn't have to choose. He says he really likes the idea of me spending the holidays with his family this yr. He says he would however make sure we had some of the 3 week break to just ourselves.

Slowly lifting my head from the crook of his neck I look directly into his eyes. My eyes still glistening from the tears I just shed as well as the remaining tear streaks still slightly visible as I can feel then drying on my cheeks.

"I'd love to! If I can't be with my family I'd love to spend time with yours. I'm really lucky to have to you." I begin a huge smile quickly spreading across my face. "Let's just find out if all your family is going to be together or if we'll have to choose who we're going to spend the holidays with." I finished giving Jarrod a huge, excited kiss on his cheek.

December 7, 2021 2:48 pm  #1378

Camilla finally lifts her head from my neck, looks directly into my eyes, her eyes are still sparkling with tears and there are a few thick streaks still adorning her beautiful cheeks. After she tells me she'd love to spend the holidays with me and kisses my cheek, I smile and cup her cheeks, drying the rest of her tear streaks with my thumbs.

I can sense (as it has happened before) that she needs to fully release and let go of her emotions, so I kiss her passionately as I caress her breast with one hand, slowly sliding down to her abs as my other hand goes straight to her outer thigh, gently caressing it on its way down to her shapely calf. I softly squeeze her relaxed calf muscles, feeling them give in and taking the shape my hand gives them. I slide my hand in her abs to the button of her shorts and unbutton it.

We start having intercourse, this time I can feel she is trying to compensate for last time, her senses enhanced, for once, I see her cheek sparkle as a tear slowly slides down her cheek as she is on top of me. I thrust all the way and I remove one hand from her thigh and bring it to her face, wiping her tear and following the tear streak left. Camilla trembles.

As we reach the point of no return, she drops her body on top of mine, I can feel her relaxed thighs against mine, her firm abs breathing against mine, her eyes with a beautiful sparkle that I didn't even have time to admire before a tear fell from her eye to my cheek. I kiss her moist eye, caressing her hair with one hand and brushing my other hand from her upper back to her where her buttocks end, softly squeezing her upper thigh.

I am getting aroused again, Camilla...

December 7, 2021 4:46 pm  #1379

Tristan's POV:

Christmas Day is here, my sister, my dad, my mom and I are getting ready for the day. In the morning I text Enid: "Are you and your family coming to Mass with us? It's at 7:00 P.M."

December 7, 2021 7:14 pm  #1380

Rachel's POV

The night we spent at the Carol concert was perfect. It was lovely seeing Sophie with her girlfriend Emily. They seemed perfect for each other

The next day I opened her gift. It was a small holdall for when I did my transit races in March. It had space for tickets, pens an A5 notebook and a drink. My eyes filled with tears as I looked it over. It was so nice that Kate supported my hobby.

I'd bought her a boot cleaning kit, as I felt she needed it as she'd worn them a lot since it had become Autumn and Winter

I sent her a text thanking her for her perfect gift and she did the same

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera