You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2021 7:20 pm  #1381

Re: Movie night

Sadie's POV

On Christmas Day, Liz had stayed at my flat and we'd enjoyed our presents we gave each other and sat and watched The Goonies as neither of us had ever seen it before and had heard good things about it

I wasn't working today or tomorrow as Jan traditionally closed the juice bar on the three Bank Holidays on Christmas and New Year. This year He'd been so successful since I'd joined that we got a Christmas bonus as well.

I hoped Camilla and Jarrod were having a good time whatever plans they had.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 7, 2021 9:07 pm  #1382

Kate's POV

'Sorry I'm in your way' Billie apologised to me as I walked up the stairs in my house.

'No, it's fine. Are you looking forward to going back home'

Billie eyes filled with tears.

'I am' she said. 'But I'm not looking forward to New Year week. It's really busy and last year was horrible'

'Maybe this year will be different' I suggested. Tears ran down Billie's cheeks

'I hope so' she said stifling a sob. I gave her a brief hug and privately decided to speak to Aunt Gemma about my concerns

December 7, 2021 11:24 pm  #1383

As  I kissed Jarrod's cheek I felt him cup my cheeks and dry the rest of my tear streaks with the pads of his thumbs. He then released my cheeks and began kissing me passionately. It was rather unexpected so I gasped a little while kissing him back. Not to say that I did't like it. He then took his left hand and began caressing my breasts then sliding it down to my abs. I couldn't help but shudder a little as I was already getting very turned on. He then took his right hand and placed it on my thigh caressing it before moving to my calf which he also caressed. I barely had time to begin enjoying all the sensations Jarrod was giving me when I felt him slide his left hand from my abs, down to my shorts where he quickly unbuttoned them.

He immediately lied me down and began to enter my very ready inner parts. I wanted to make sure I gave him an extra good time to thank him for the best time he gave me last time where he had me fully enjoy myself without him expecting anything in return. Before I could even think I felt a thick, cool tear slowly leave my eye and slide down my right cheek. I see my tear land on the collar of Jarrod's shirt. I blush a little before feeling Jarrod thrust all the way inside of me while removing his hand from my thigh and placing it on my cheek. He then used the pad of his thumb to trace a tear streak on my right cheek and follow it back up to my eye where he cought another thick tear just as it began to slide out of my eye. All these sensations made me tremble with pleasure as well as get an intense feeling of comfort at the same time.

With that it wasn't seconds before we both reached the point of no return. Soon after I felt my body go limp and fall on top of Jarrod my abs heaving heavily against his. Jarrod began looking into my eyes and it wasn't even seconds before another tear fell out of my eye and landed this time on his cheek. Jarrod kissed my right eye as it was still damp with more impending tears. He then took his left hand and began caressing my hair ever so delicately while brushing his right hand on my back from just above my behind to just below my behind where he stopped to squeeze my  upper thigh.

I could feel Jarrod was starting to get aroused again as was I, so I leaned forward just enough to reach his neck. I began giving him deep kisses on the left side of his neck soon moving to the right side. As tired as I was I was even more turned on so I continued to kiss his neck looking up only briefly to see the look of complete pleasure on his face. With that I moved my lips from his neck and started kissing his firm pecs, moving lower to his rock hard abs continueing on to his inner thighs where I finally stopped. I then felt his whole body tremble when I started planting deep kisses on his inner thigh. I barely had time to take his member in my mouth when I heard him moan. With that I tasted his hot liquid.

After a min I looked up so tired I could barely move. I gave Jarrod a huge smile as I looked deep into his eyes feeling an overwhelming sense of love rush over me. With that I rolled over onto the bed my head resting on Jarrod's shoulder...

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 8, 2021 4:58 am)

December 8, 2021 4:41 am  #1384

William's POV:

Christmas day is finally here, I ask Anna if she wants to spend it alone with me, with my parents or with hers...

December 8, 2021 4:44 am  #1385

Tristan's POV:

Dinner is ready, we leave it in the oven to keep it warm while we go to the church, I am waiting for Enid to arrive...

December 8, 2021 5:06 am  #1386

Anna's pov:

Christmas Day finally arrived and luckily we lived close enough to both William's parents as we did to mine (although in complete opposite directions) that we could pick where we wanted to go. We decided to go to William's parents as we heard Jarrod and Camilla would be there as well.  We decided that in light of recent events they may want as many close family around as possible as the holidays were going to be particularly hard for Camilla with everything going on in her family.

We decided to start off early in the morning to beat the traffic. It was only an hr drive but we wanted to make sure we arrived no later than lunch time.

December 8, 2021 5:55 am  #1387

Camilla leans, reaching my neck, her deep, loving kisses feel wonderful. She surprises me when her kisses start to go down, making a stop at my pecs, then at my abs, which made my breath flutter and become irregular, reaching her final destination, my inner thighs.

When she starts kissing my inner thighs I feel my whole body tremble, I feel I can't contain myself any longer as I feel her lips pressing against my jiggling inner thighs. She barely manages to move her mouth to catch my life giving, warm liquid, making it a part of her.

I can see she is spent, she gives me a huge smile, rolling over onto the bed her head resting on my shoulder.

Next day is Christmas, I wake up in an exceptional good mood, William calls me saying he and Anna are coming for Christmas, so we get ready to go to my parents' home...

December 8, 2021 2:42 pm  #1388

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

Dinner is ready, we leave it in the oven to keep it warm while we go to the church, I am waiting for Enid to arrive...

I dressed for dinner at Tristan's. Dark jeans with heeled shoes, a green blouse with a white jumper and a Santa hat.

As I put my leather jacket on, I wondered what Tristan's sister would be like. I hoped we could be friends.

I knocked on Tristan's door and a girl who I presumed was his sister opened it.

'Hi Enid'

December 8, 2021 3:07 pm  #1389

Tristan's POV:

Enid didn't show up for Mass, so we went, I was holding my sister's hand through the first half of the service, it has been quite a while since last time I saw her. We get back home and change into something less formal, I dress in black jeans, black runners, a red shirt and a black beret, I hear the door bell, my sister runs to open, it's Enid.

December 8, 2021 4:23 pm  #1390

When I wake up the next day it is Christmas and I realize Jarrod is already up as usual. He usually likes to exercise and shower as soon as he wakes up and I've come to realize he doesn't need near!y as much sleep as I do so he's usually up with the sun. This time I can smell the wonderfully rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the entire house. Before I even have time to get up Jarrod is already walking I to the room with a fresh cup of coffee in hand which he hands to me with a smile.

"I just spoke to William. He said he and Anna are going to be going to our parents to spend Christmas with them. He didn't want them to be alone as they weren't sure of our plans and Anna's parents are going to be with her other siblings anyways so they didn't feel the need to visit them." Jarrod began explaining the situation to me. "I know its a 3 hr drive for us (much easier for my brother as its only an hr drive) but if you'd still like to spend Christmas with my.family I'd love to get ready and head over so we're not too late. I mean I'll do all the driving." He finished looking at me for my response.

"That'd be love!y. I mean there shouldn't be much traffic seeing how it is Christmas day and all and hopefully most people are already where they need to be." I began sipping my coffee carefully as it was still hot. "Let me just get dressed really quickly." I finished taking another slow sip of my coffee before placing it on the night stand and bouncing out of bed.

Board footera