You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2021 7:16 am  #1401

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

I softly pat Enid's thigh as I propose her to watch F1 together one of these days, anyways, she is on vacations from school. Melissa adds to the party, saying she would love to watch it with us too. Enid...

December 10, 2021 8:00 am  #1402

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

Enid and Melissa are getting along pretty well, they are laughing and Melissa types the funniest ones on her phone, uploading them to Twitter. At one point, mom asks Enid about her F1 season, Enid explains the season, saying she cried at the end. My heart starts pounding as I picture Enid's stunningly beautiful cheeks streaked with tears, to avoid showing my excitement I place my right hand on Melissa's well formed left thigh through her leggings, feeling it softly giving in to my gentle grip, jiggling as I excitedly shake my fingers, and I place my left hand on Enid's toned right thigh, feeling her quad muscles defined, even through her jeans, and my fingers softly sinking in her relaxed inner thigh muscles, which jiggle as I do all in my hands to stay put.

I notice Enid looking at me, I smile at her...

Enid's POV

I smiled back and put my hand on top of his playing with his fingers. Now It's time for dessert and I have an impossible choice to make; Stollen or Chocolate Log

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 10, 2021 11:46 am  #1403

Gemma's POV

It was time for us to go home. Kate gave us both a goodbye hug and thanked us for a great Christmas with tears streaming down her face.

After me and Billie checked in at Heathrow Airport and bought some lunch I asked her if she was okay

'I am when the regular breakfast chef isn't working' she told me as tears ran down her cheeks. 'She's a witch and she hates my guts. I can't ask her for simple things without jumping through her stupid hoops'

'Could you work another shift?' I asked my heart going out to her

'That's the problem' Billie said wiping her tears that were soon replaced by two more. 'I love working breakfast and the people I work with, and it means I have the afternoons to spend with you when you come up. But she just makes it so hard!' I took her hands in mine as tears streamed down my face.

'I'm sorry you are having such a tough time' I said a sob escaping from my throat. We played with each others fingers for a while then we wiped our cheeks free of dried tears and walked to the gate

December 10, 2021 12:00 pm  #1404

Robyn's POV

'There's our bus' I shouted as me and Laura sprinted towards it. We were in Chicago doing the CTA transit race and as we were nearly at the stop it pulled away.

We were in Chicago because we were staying at my Aunt and Uncle's house for Christmas. My present to Laura was a day ticket for the L train system and a fresh notebook and pen so we could visit every station. We had just run from Ashland/23rd station to try and get a bus to 95th/Dan Ryan station but it had just left.

We both caught our breath and surveyed each other. Laura had lost her pen and I'd lost my hair tie! And our hats were crooked. Laura gave me a spare hair tie and I tied my hair back as the cold made a single tear ran down my cheek.

Laura tenderly wiped it for me and we kissed at the stop. Luckily for us another bus turned up and after taking a picture of it for admin purposes we got on

Last edited by reptongeek (December 10, 2021 12:01 pm)

December 10, 2021 3:56 pm  #1405

Tristan's POV:

I feel goosebumps as Enid places her hand on my hand that is caressing her thigh, it means so much to me, it confirms she loves when I caress her like that, I'll make sure to always do so. Dessert is here, I turn to look at Melissa to see what she decides, then back to Enid. I ask Melissa if she would like Enid to stay over a few days after Christmas to watch a marathon with us, could be Lord of the Rings, Austin Powers, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, I'll let the girls decide.

I hope she agrees to watch F1 with me and my sister, we could even spend our nights together to continue watching the next day...

December 10, 2021 7:17 pm  #1406

As I wait for Melissa to consider Tristan's offer, I said I would love to watch F1 with them. As I didn't bring any of the races with me I would have to go and collect the next race but that was no problem. Tristan's house was just a car journey from my dorm

A movie marathon with his sister would be amazing. If I had to choose I would go with Indiana Jones

December 11, 2021 1:51 pm  #1407

Enid's POV

Melissa asked me to get my F1 race collection so I grabbed a bag from their Mum and travelled the short distance to my dorm to pick them up.

Melissa and Tristan looked over the collection and Melissa was the one who picked ...

December 11, 2021 2:48 pm  #1408

Melissa's pov:

After dinner was over dessert was served. Over dessert we all got chatting. I told my.brother I was going to be home for the week. I saw the excitement in his eyes as he asked Enid if she'd like to spend her Christmas week break here with us as her dorm was only a quick walk away anyway. When she excitedly said yes I was happy I'd get a chance to.rwa!!y get to know my brother's girlfriend.

I hear my brother ask if we'd like to have a movie marathon sometime during the week. To which Enid and I both enthusiasticly say yes at the same time. My brother lets Enid choose which movies she'd like to watch as I say I'm fine with anything.

After a few min looking over the movie she chooses Harry Potter. To such I smile San say "Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun, I haven't seen them in a long time."

I then hear End in out of the corner if my ear saying she must leave to go back to her dorm and pack her things for the week. I wave goodbye to Enid as she makes her rounds saying goodbye to everyone as she and my brother leave to go back to her dorm to collect her things.

December 11, 2021 3:05 pm  #1409

Tristan's POV:

Melissa picks up the race summary for tonight and Harry Potter for the weekend (since Indiana Jones is quite short and wouldn't take that much time), then asks for a minute to go change to her pajama, and asks Enid if she brought hers, I go and do the same. I come back in plain black shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt, Melissa arrives short after in her favorite cyan sleeveless, laced, v neck top and short shorts and brought a sleeveless, laced black, long top and black with pink flowers stamped shorts for Enid, just in case.

We sit on the sofa, I sit in the middle and the girls one at each side of me and start watching the race summary.

December 11, 2021 3:55 pm  #1410

Enid's POV

Melissa had chosen the Monaco GP which was the best. It was wet at the start and everybody was tiptoeing through for the first few laps. Only Lukas overtook any cars and he did it three times. It dried out about Lap 25 and he put on dry tyres and more fuel.

About seven laps later Aiden Jackson had an engine failure on the pit straight and Antoine Bouchard crashed at St Devote because he was blinded by smoke.  That brought out the Safety Car but it was called out again when two drivers further down the order crasher at Massanet

When it pulled in a second time, dark clouds rolled in again and the rain started again. Devon Butler and Lukas in first and second pitted again for wets and Lukas moved into the lead because he didn't take on any fuel.

It was at this point Devon turned the air purple over the radio with his swearing. Not only had he lost the lead but he wasn't getting any closer to Lukas. The race then ended on Lap 68 because of the 2 hour rule

At the trophy ceremony Devon looked so angry Melissa started to have a fit of the giggles and tears of laughter ran down her cheeks

Board footera