You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2021 4:12 pm  #1411

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

We watch the race, I carefully watch how they drive and what is considered a mistake in this level of driving. At the end, Melissa giggle and has so much fun out of the loser, that a few tears manage to run down her cheeks.

I drop my hand on her thigh, feeling her soft muscles jiggle against my hand as I lean and kiss a tear from her smooth cheek, cupping her other cheek with my free hand, taking care of her tear and the streak it left.

We continue watching...

December 11, 2021 4:33 pm  #1412

Enid's POV

... as he stumps off ignoring the official with his champagne and leaving his trophy!

'What a tool!' Melissa said. After Lukas sportingly hands over the champagne and the 2nd place trophy to his former team, he joins 3rd place driver Mick Schumacher in celebrating their result.

The press conference afterwards didn't feature Devon at all because he didn't turn up!

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 11, 2021 6:06 pm  #1413

reptongeek wrote:

Enid's POV

... as he stumps off ignoring the official with his champagne and leaving his trophy!

'What a tool!' Melissa said. After Lukas sportingly hands over the champagne and the 2nd place trophy to his former team, he joins 3rd place driver Mick Schumacher in celebrating their result.

The press conference afterwards didn't feature Devon at all because he didn't turn up!

Tristan's POV:

After the press conference Enid goes to change into her pajama and comes back to watch the next race. Melissa is starting to feel more comfortable with Enid and starts a conversation...

December 11, 2021 7:50 pm  #1414

Gemma's POV

It was time for me and Billie to say goodbye. We were at the bus station in Boston waiting for her bus down to Washington DC

We hugged each other tears running down both our cheeks

'I'm just at the end of a phone if you need me' I told my girlfriend as a sob escaped my throat

'I won't forget' Billie sobbed. We hugged each other tighter and I felt two more tears stream down my face.

We broke the hug, wiped each others tears and I gave her a goodbye kiss. She walked to her bus and turned back to have one final look, another tear running down her left cheek.

I shed another tear too as I waved goodbye. Then taking a deep breath I walked out of the station and headed for home

December 11, 2021 8:19 pm  #1415

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

After the press conference Enid goes to change into her pajama and comes back to watch the next race. Melissa is starting to feel more comfortable with Enid and starts a conversation...

The next race was Tristan's choice and he chose Hungary a race I hadn't seen yet. Lukas's teammate Antoine had qualified second behind Devon with an amazing lap ahead of Lukas in fourth

It wasn't the most stimulating race of the year to be fair. Melissa and I started to talk about the movie marathon we were going to do tomorrow. It was going to be Harry Potter as Indiana Jones was too short.

And then there was a large crash at the top of the circuit that made me jump. Lukas was an innocent victim of the collision between two drivers he was about to lap. This brought out the red flag and Melissa wondered what was going to happen next

'I don't know' I said, 'I've only just started watching this too' Lukas had to retire as he had a push from a marshall to move his car out of the way and the second part of the race resumed after a short delay. This was good as me and Melissa could chat a bit more

The second part was under aggregate time which I confess I didn't quite understand. Antoine won the race because he'd been ahead before the red flag and Devon wasn't far enough ahead of him when the chequered flag flew

'Does your head hurt?' Melissa giggled. Devon swore like a trooper AND a sailor over the radio over his latest loss

December 12, 2021 6:02 am  #1416

Melissa's pov:

After dinner our parents retire to their room to give us a little privacy. I pick up the race summary for tonight and Harry Potter for tomorrow. I tell my brother and his girlfriend I was going to change into my pajamas and asked if Enid brought any. She says she initially didn't have any plans if sleeping over so she did not. My brother volunteered to walk with her back to her dorm to help her pack a few things for the week as her dorm was right down the street.

Not 30 min later Enid and my brother returned from her dorm. They quickly changed into their pajamas I in my cyan sleeveless, laced, v neck top and short shorts, my brother in  plain black shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt, and Enid in a sleeveless, laced black, long top and black with pink flowers stamped shorts. We then sat on the couch ready to watch the first race of the night.

After the first race was over I began to giggle as I making much fun of the looser. I was giggling so hard I felt tears begin to run down my cheeks. I then feel my brother drop his left hand to my right thigh. He then leaned over and delicately kissed a tear from my left cheek while simultaneously cupping my right cheek with his right hand wiping my still falling tear and tracing the streak it made back up to my eye.  It felt so comforting having my brother take care of my tears (even if they were happy ones) I couldn't help but turn to him and smile.

I then turned to Enid and tried to strike up a conversation. I was beginning to feel more comfortable with her. I asked her about the movie marathon we had planned for the next night.

"Although my brother really wanted Indiana Jones I convinced him it was too short for a movie marathon. Harry Potter seemed like a logical choice as it was fairly long and was an enjoyable series I hadn't seen in quite a while." I said lightheartedly to Enid while we waited for the next race to start.

"I agree. I've always loved Harry Potter." Enid responded in delite.

As the next race started I slid slightly down on the couch away from my brother and Enid s to give them a slight but if privacy. Looking at them out the corner of my eye I was really happy she was making my brother so happy.

December 12, 2021 6:15 am  #1417

Anna's pov:

After hearing both Jarrod and Camilla's emotional speeches I feel William place his hand on my thigh caressing my thigh for a min before delicately grabbing my hand and giving it a soft squeeze. He then gave me a glance. I guess he could see the tears that were sparkling in my eyes as he placed his strong, soft hand delicately on my left cheek and began caressing it with the pad of his thumb. I couldn't help but feel extra touched by his gesture and this time instead of blinking to suppress my tears I blinked in hopes of helping them out my eyes and down my cheeks.

December 12, 2021 6:39 am  #1418

William's POV:

I return my eyes to Anna, cup her cheek and smile, she blinks sending two thin tears from each cheek, on her right, both run down the middle of her cheek, one next to the other, and from her left, one from the middle and one from the inner corner.

I catch a tear from her cheek, as I am cupping it, softly brushing my thumb to dry her other tear as I kiss the tear from the middle of her other cheek, kissing her tear streak as I bring my other hand under the table and caress her warm, soft thigh.

I kiss her lips, feeling a tear land on my lips, I bring the back of my fingers to the inner corner of her eye, drying the tear streak all the way down to her lip.

I glance at my parents, then Camilla and Jarrod, Jarrod was wiping the last remnants of tears from Camilla's cheeks.

She...

December 12, 2021 3:10 pm  #1419

Tristan's POV:

I see Melissa sliding away from us to give us some privacy, but tonight is not a private night for Enid and I, so I, still looking at Enid, stretch my hand and pull Melissa's inner thigh closer to me. I caress Enid's cheek and turn to Melissa: "This is a family reunion, you don't need to leave or distance". I smile at her.

We continue watching the tour, by now it's almost midnight, I place an arm around Enid and pull her to my body, her head resting on my shoulder, I can't help caressing her beautiful hair.

December 12, 2021 3:26 pm  #1420

Anna's pov:

William turns back to me looking me directly in the eyes. I feel him cup my cheek as he smiles lovingly at me as I blinked sending two thin tears, from each eye, cascading out my eyes and over my cheeks. I could feel two tears running out the middle of my right eye and down my cheek and one tear from the middle of my left eye and another from the inner corner both running down my cheek. 

He then delicately brushed the pad of his thumb across my right cheek clearing both the tears that stopped on the middle of my cheek. He then leaned in and tenderly kissed the tear from the middle of my left cheek making me blush slightly. He then brought this left hand under the table and surprised me by delicately caressing my thigh.  I felt a small smile spread across my face as I let my thigh jiggle with the movement of his hand.

He then leans in and tenderly kisses me on the lips while I close my eyes to enjoy every sensation of his soft, warm lips meeting mine. I was started my the sensation of William bringing the backs of his fingers to the inner corner of my eye as I still had my eyes closed, but I couldn't get enough of the sensation of him using the backs of his fingers to dry a tear streak that was still visible all the way from my eye down to my lip.

Board footera