You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2021 6:45 pm  #1421

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

After finishing the Hungarian GP it is very late, so we decide to end our TV watching and resume the next day with some Harry Potter

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 13, 2021 3:05 pm  #1422

Tristan's POV:

Melissa goes to her room and Enid and I go to my room, I'm happy Enid is getting more comfortable sleeping with me, we love to cuddle and hold each other, feeling the warmth of our bodies. As soon as we hit the bed, Enid intertwines her legs with mine, I slip a hand under her waist and pull her closer as my other hand explores her body, brushing her back, coming to the front to her firm, toned abs, going across the curves of her waist and hips, ending in a loop of her outer thigh muscles, feeling how the relaxed muscles give in to the pressure of my caresses, my hand explores the firmness of her muscles, the curvature of where her muscle ends and the softness of her delicate, jiggly regions between each set of worked out muscles.

I give her a tender kiss goodnight and we drift off to sleep...

Next morning, we don't even change, still in pajama, Melissa, Enid and I start the first Harry Potter movie...

December 13, 2021 5:58 pm  #1423

Enid's POV

It was so nice to sleep with Tristan in his own bed for the first time. We intertwine our limbs for a few minutes before we kiss and go to sleep

The next morning we just jump right into Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I can't believe this film is twenty years old! Although it gets criticism for being too close to the book, too safe, the worst film in the series etc., there is still a certain magic to the film that is hard to resist

Me and Melissa have tears in our eyes at the end of the film when Harry says 'I'm not going home, not really'

December 13, 2021 8:17 pm  #1424

Tristan's POV:

I didn't feel that emotional in this movie, but I noticed the girls did, as both had tears in their eyes by the end. I turn to Enid and kiss her eye, feeling the saline wetness of her unshed tears in my lips, I turn to Melissa and smile at her as I place my open hand on the middle of her thigh, jiggling it reassuringly.

The Chamber of Secrets starts and all goes well until the basilisk starts to turn everyone to stone, the saddest of all is when Hermione is turned to stone, the girls are already sensible because of the last movie, I look at Melissa's eyes, noticing...

Then I turn to see Enid, I softly caress her knee, brushing my hand all the way up to the hem of her shorts, feeling her sexy, relaxed muscles giving in to the pressure of my hand. I look her in the eyes...

December 14, 2021 5:26 am  #1425

Melissa's pov:

It was getting late so we finally decided to go to bed (our parents had already been in bed for a couple hrs). Enid and my brother go to his room and I go to mine. It felt weird being back in my old room as I haven't lived here for quite some time nor had I been back for about 2 yrs, but I figured I should get used to it as I was going to be home for the next week.

First thing in the morning I was awoken by some rather loud chatter. I could hear Enid and Tristan talking excitedly in the living room and I could hear my father talking to my mother in the brdroom just down the hall. They were planning on getting ready and heading out for the day to give us three some privacy in the house.

I quickly headed downstairs forgetting to change out of my pajamas luckily for me neither my brother nor Enid had changed out of there's either. As soon as I sit down my brother popped in the first Harry Potter movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. He the quickly took his seat next to Enid.

I notice near the film's ending that both Enid and I have tears in our eyes. It felt way less embarrassing that way than if I was the only sappy one crying at what is considered the worst Harry Potter movie in the series. I wasn't surprised that my brother didn't have a tear in his eye. He had never been known to be as sappy as me.

I wanted to give Enid and my brother some privacy so I only glanced at them momentarily out the corner of my eye surprised to see my brother kissing Enid's eye before turning to smile at me. I quickly turned my gaze back to the movie when I felt my brother's hand on my thigh giving it a reassuring jiggle.

The next movie starts, The Chamber of Secrets. It was a nice movie but it wasn't until the scene where Hermonie gets turned to stone that I felt my eyes slowly filling with tears. I hoped no-one noticed because I really wasn't one to cry in front of anyone especially not my brother or his girlfriend who I barely knew. But as the scene went on I could feel my breathing hitch, my throat tighten and then beyond my control I felt a cool thin tear escape the middle of my right eye and make it's way over my cheek and down to my chin. Not more than two sec later I felt a tear following suit on my left cheek. I didn't want to draw attention to myself so I let my tears fall unchecked instead of raising my hand to wipe them.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 14, 2021 5:26 am)

December 14, 2021 5:19 pm  #1426

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

I didn't feel that emotional in this movie, but I noticed the girls did, as both had tears in their eyes by the end. I turn to Enid and kiss her eye, feeling the saline wetness of her unshed tears in my lips, I turn to Melissa and smile at her as I place my open hand on the middle of her thigh, jiggling it reassuringly.

The Chamber of Secrets starts and all goes well until the basilisk starts to turn everyone to stone, the saddest of all is when Hermione is turned to stone, the girls are already sensible because of the last movie, I look at Melissa's eyes, noticing...

Then I turn to see Enid, I softly caress her knee, brushing my hand all the way up to the hem of her shorts, feeling her sexy, relaxed muscles giving in to the pressure of my hand. I look her in the eyes...

Enid's POV

... and I started to giggle.

'Good thing I'm not a Basilisk' I told him giving him a playful punch on the shoulder 'You could have killed me with that stare'

We finish watching the movie and I suggest we all have a brief shower and some lunch before we resume with the next film

December 15, 2021 1:26 pm  #1427

Sadie's POV

'You may now kiss each other' the celebrant told Natalie and Emma. The newly married couple kissed and then gave each other a loving hug as tears of joy ran down their cheeks.

They weren't the only ones crying. I was too along with Liz, Helen and Lindsay, Natalie's sister Lois and her girlfriend Jennifer - who was blonde unlike my ex Jennifer who had been a brunette.

We all cheered at the end of the ceremony then paused to wipe away our streaming tears.

'I never thought I'd cry at a wedding' Lois told me a fresh round of tears running down her cheeks. As she wiped her tears again, her voice triggered a memory

'Do you work at the Comfort Inn in North Dakota' I asked her

'We did' Jennifer confirmed her eyes still full of tears. 'We moved to Washington DC about a week ago'

I moved onto Emma's cousin Alicia. I was interested to find out that she went to the same college as my penpal Robyn.

'I haven't seen her this Christmas' she explained 'She went to Chicago to stay with her girlfriend's parents'

I gently enquired whether she had a romantic partner at all.

'No, which is rather silly really' Alicia said. 'I could have any eligible boy or girl in my college, but no one wants to date me'

'Why don't you have a dance with Leo' I suggested. 'I know he would like to'

'Alright, I will' Alicia said getting up

Natalie and Emma then came to speak to me.

'Thank you for coming' Emma said giving me a hug. Her eyes were sparkling with tears

'Thank you for inviting me' I replied. It was time for the first dance and the newlyweds took to the floor. As the music started up the tears in their eyes glistened as they escaped and ran down their cheeks. Liz was crying again too, and I took my hand in hers and gave it a squeeze as her tears streamed down her face.

The other couples went onto the floor including Alicia and Leo. Tenderly I wiped away Liz's tears and kissed her as we gently swayed to the music

December 15, 2021 3:00 pm  #1428

Tristan's POV:

When I glance at Melissa, I see her eyes filled with tears, then a thin tear rolls down the middle of her cheek. I don't remember when was the last time I saw my sister cry emotionally, for now, I let her be, I don't know how she would react if I make it evident the fact that she is crying. I turn and look at Enid, she giggles and gives me a playful punch on my shoulder saying that it's good I'm not a basilisk, otherwise I would have turned her into stone with that stare, staying in the same playful attitude, I lean into her, simulating claws in my hands, covering her face with kisses and grasping her thighs in my "claws" feeling her firm, yet relaxed thigh muscles giving in and jiggling against my hands as she "resists" my grip.

I stop kissing her and release my grip, moving my hands towards her slim, toned abs, tickling her. I love her smile and laughter as she wiggles her legs crashing them against mine. I am feeling self conscious as I am getting a hard on feeling Enid's warm thighs and calves jiggle against my thighs as she is wiggling them against me.

I hear my sister's breath hitch, so I immediately stop tickling Enid and turn to Melissa, I immediately lean and cup her cheeks, drying her tears and streaks, she smiles at me, I smile back and kiss a tear streak from her cheek, caressing her hair and giving her a quick hug, turning back to my seat, putting an arm across Enid, holding her close to me.

December 16, 2021 1:10 am  #1429

Melissa's pov:

I couldn't believe my eyes were completely filled with tears. I can't remember the last time I cried emotionally (even if the emotions were just from some silly movie). I was hoping no-one saw me as I was  both a little embarrassed and a little worried about what their reaction would be so I decided not to turn my head for fear I'd see someone looking at me. I could however hear Enid and my brother play wresting and kissing each other. It was nice to ssee/hear them so happy.

All of a sudden I could feel a tightness growing in my throat. I gave a hard swallow trying not to be too obvious but the tightness continued to grow. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly trying to refrain from sobbing; this only led to my breath hitching when I exhaled. With that I was caught off guard by my brother cupping both my cheeks in his hands and drying all my falling tears as well as their streaks with the pads of his thumbs. I felt a smile slowly spreading across my face as I felt strangely comforted by my brother's tender, loving actions. As soon as my brother saw me smile I guess that was his cue that I liked what he was doing so he leaned in and kissed the single remaining tear streak from my right cheek while caressing my hair with his left hand. Before pulling away he embraced me in a quick but loving hug.

With that he turned his attention back to Enid. And I turned my attention back to the movie vowing not to conceal any more of my tears should they decide to present themselves.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 16, 2021 1:11 am)

December 16, 2021 3:07 pm  #1430

Tristan's POV:

After the second movie we take a brief break to have breakfast and have  quick shower, Enid goes first, Melissa borrows her a pair of comfortable orange shorts and a bright yellow t-shirt. Melissa is next, she comes out in cut-off jeans shorts and a plain white, t-shirt, I take a quick shower and choose to wear my gym shorts that Enid gave me along with a Harry Potter t-shirt I found in my wardrobe.

The Prisoner of Azkaban starts, all goes well until the saddest scene of this movie comes up, when Sirius Black is released from prison, I instinctively switch to comfort mode, placing a hand on each of the girl's thighs, caressing them from the hem of the shorts to the knees and back, glancing at their eyes, switching from the screen to Enid, back to the screen, then to Melissa, I also can't deny I feel a bit emotional, as soon as I feel emotional I give the girls' thighs a comforting squeeze and glance again...

Board footera