You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2021 4:20 pm  #1431

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

I knew Tristan wanted me to cry, but it wasn't the end of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban that made me cry. It was the end of the next film that would cause the waterworks to really start

When we got to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, I was a little sad at the attack on the Quidditch World Cup but I was fine no tears filled my eyes. They did later though when Madame Maxime mentioned her horses drank single malt whiskey. I burst out laughing at this comment and tears sprang to my eyes. Without thinking I wiped them away before they fell

Then came the end. It wasn't Cedric's death that made me cry, but Dumbledore's speech in the Great Hall. I let the tears come and they streamed down my face.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 17, 2021 5:02 am  #1432

Melissa's pov:

After the second movie my brother suggested we have breakfast and a quick shower. I lent Enid orange shorts and a bright yellow t-shirt. When it was finally my turn I decided on cut off jean shorts and a white t-shirt. My brother was last to go and I had to apologize profusely for using the last of the hot water. He spared no time taking the quickest shower I've ever seen emerging in gym shorts and a Harry Potter t-shirt.

We quickly got comfortable on the couch again and popped in The Prisoner of Azkaban. As soon as the saddest scene in the movie came up I could feel my brother placing a hand on my thigh and caressing it from the hem of my shorts to my knee and back. Out the corner of my eye I can see he was taking care of Enid in the same way. I noticed he was glancing back and forth an Enid and I presumably to see if we were getting emotional. Unfortunately for him there were no tears shed during this movie from either Enid nor I. That is until the next movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

During Dumbledore's speech in the great hall I could feel my eyes begin to burn with impending tears. Through my ever growing blurry vision I looked around to see if anyone else was getting emotional. I noticed Enid had thin tears streaming out her eyes and down her face. I didn't look long enough to see where they were exactly coming from or how many streaks there were as I didn't want to look to curious. But turning back to the movie I felt thin hot tears of my own start making their way out my eyes and over my cheeks burning them as they rolled. I vowed I wasn't going to conceal any more of my tears so I just let them flow silently and unchecked down my cheeks and only stopping at my chin for a brief second before they dripped off and landed on my cool thighs.

When the movie was over my brother, Enid an I all looked at each other. Enid and I giggled slightly as we still had tears streaming down both our faces. My brother however only had tears sparkling in his eyes, none of them had made their way down his cheeks. I guess he was too busy focusing on both of us to really get into the emotions of the movie like we did.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 17, 2021 5:08 am)

December 17, 2021 2:36 pm  #1433

Tristan's POV:

The Prisoner from Azkaban goes relatively normal, only mild emotions on all of us, nothing too intense, but the Goblet of Fire did it for them, and, honestly, almost did it for me. When Cedric dies, I cup Enid's cheek with the hand that is across her shoulder, caressing her smooth cheek, as I caress Melissa's thigh comfortingly, her muscles start to jiggle against my hands as her tears start to fill her eyes and her breathing rate increases.

When Dumbledore gives his emotive speech in the Great Hall, I feel a hot tear splash against my hand, which is in Enid's cheek. Before I have time to react I feel another hot tear land on my other hand, which is on Melissa's thigh, I am also with tears on my eyes, and I feel in a dilemma, whose tears should I take care of first, my loving girlfriend, or my beloved sister. To avoid taking a choice, I keep caressing Enid's cheek, wiping a tear and a tear streak every now and then, and I keep smoothly caressing Melissa's thigh, also clearing it of tears that land there.

When the movie is over, the girls turn to look at each other, looking at me in the way, I see them giggle with tears still streaming down their cheeks, I feel a bit self conscious as my sister has never seen me cry, less over a movie, but seeing the two girls I love most (one romantically the other fraternally) with several tear streaks on their cheeks and tears still streaming down their cheeks  encouraged my tears to finally escape my eyes, I feel a thin warm tear start to roll simultaneously down from the middle of each of my cheeks. I feel myself blush, Melissa had never seen a tear run down my cheeks, with Enid we both allow our tears unchecked, even wiping and kissing each other's tears, but Melissa, even though she has always been close to my heart, had never cried (before today) nor seen me shed a tear.

I instinctively bring a hand to each of the girls' cheek, softly wiping Enid's tears with the back of my fingers and Melissa's with the pad of my index and middle fingers, smiling reassuringly, even though I feel the tears slowly crawling down my cheeks. I don't know what to expect from Enid, as I know she likes wiping my tears, but my sister is there, and I don't know what to expect from Melissa, as she has never seen me cry before.

Order of the Phoenix starts...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 17, 2021 6:23 pm)

December 18, 2021 5:39 am  #1434

Melissa's pov:

Turning slightly to look at my brother I noticed something I've never seen before, tears rolling down his cheeks. One from the middle of each cheek. I then saw him blush. I quickly turned my gaze away as he has never seen me shed any tears either and I really didn't know if I wanted today to be the day he saw them, especially in front of his girlfriend that I was just beginning to get to know.

I was then started by the feeling of a hand placed on my cheek. I quickly realized it was my brother's as he softly began wiping my still falling tears with the pads of his middle and index fingers. It felt strangely comforting, the kast sensation I thought I'd feel. I then turned to look at him and saw him giving me a smile as tears continued to fall out his eyes and over his cheeks.

Order of the Phoenix starts but I was having a hard time focusing as my attention was still drawn to my brother and his tears. I was debating if I should return the favor by wiping his tears, but as soon as I nervously decided to wipe his tears I saw Enid had already taken initiative to do so, so I slowly put my hand back down. I began wondering to myself when had my brother become so open with his emotions to not only cry but to cry I front of two girls and even better yet to wipe their tears so tenderly away.

December 18, 2021 5:55 am  #1435

William's POV:

It's my turn to give thanks, seeing how openly Jarrod and Camilla talked, I think, then decide to talk: "This year has been one of the best in my life, as I recovered my wife. Our relationship is growing stronger by the day and the bond between us is becoming the best I've ever had". I feel tears stinging my eyes and I turn to Anna, kissing a tear from her cheek, drying a couple of tear streaks that adorn her beautiful cheeks as I continue: "Even though I messed up, everything turned out for the best, we have learned about each other and I love Anna more every day". Tears finally start to flow down my cheeks.

December 18, 2021 7:36 am  #1436

Enid's POV

Once Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire had finished and I'd wiped away my streaming tears and looked after Tristan's we put on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I remember from listening to my audio books how utterly vile Dolores Umbridge was. The only character I had seen worse since was Motormaster from the recent Transformers film who'd described one of his subordinates as 'an obnoxious little s***'

Nevertheless the film was much more fun to watch than listen to the book and when the credits rolled I discussed with Melissa how the DADA teachers would be ranked if you put Harry in place of Dolores

I then held my breath as the next film started which wasn't one of my favourites

December 18, 2021 12:19 pm  #1437

Enid's POV

Before we began the next film however, I suggested to Tristan and Melissa that we turn all the lights off and close the curtains.

'There is a reason, trust me' I told them when they gave me odd looks. The reason was the dark brown cinematography. I wasn't a fan of it (despite it's Oscar nomination) because the colours were all washed out and occasionally it was hard to see anything because of the dark images.

Nonetheless Tristan did as I requested and we watched the film in total darkness, which to be fair did help a bit. The aftermath of Dumbledore dying and the students of Hogwarts holding their wands was sad, but it could have been really moving if the photography hadn't looked like mud.

Melissa was silently shaking next to me and when I turned my head a fraction I caught a tear run down her left cheek

December 18, 2021 1:49 pm  #1438

Anna's pov:

It was finally William's turn to speak.He told everyone that this yr was the best of his life despite the fact that he messed up. Our relationship has only grown stronger because of it. I couldn't help but let happy tears slide down my cheeks. They were thin yet cool as they made their way over my cheeks. As soon as William was done speaking he leaned over and kissed a tear from my right cheek and drying a couple of tear streaks with the pad of his thumb. With that I guess he couldn't contain himself any longer and I saw thick tears begin to slide down his cheeks.

With that I grabbed his left hand with my right, took a deep breath and began speaking. "Although this yr started out in a rocky note William and I have made the best of a bad situation and now our marriage and our love for each other is stronger than it's has ever been. I couldn't imagine not spending the rest of my life with such a wonderful guy." With that I leaned over and with my free hand used the pads of my thumbs to delicately wipe away a few more tears that were slowly making their way down William's cheeks while a new stream of tears starting to run down mine.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 18, 2021 1:53 pm)

December 19, 2021 5:03 pm  #1439

I see William share something extremely intimate, so intimate he sheds a few tears, what was extremely touching was Anna was also shedding tears, they wipe each other's tears so intimate, I think we all feel touched to some degree. We finish giving our brief speeches then continue to dinner. After dinner, Camilla and I share our wedding date and Will and Anna share they are giving it another shot at being parents.

December 22, 2021 5:02 am  #1440

The rest of dinner goes with out any more emotion just some lighthearted conversation. After dinner Jarrod happily announces our wedding date to which both William and Anna inquire how many things we have left to do as the date is only about 6 mos away. I get to thinking and make a mental note of everything left to do and also note to discuss it with Jarrod later.

William and Anna then tell us they have a big announcement. Before Anna even gets a chance to speak William blurts out excitedly that they have planned to start trying again for a baby. As we congratulate them happily I notice tears gleaming in both William as well as Anna's eyes.

Board footera