You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2021 6:24 am  #1441

Re: Movie night

Natalie's POV

It was strange going back to work after my marriage. Emma sent me off with a kiss and a hug her eyes full of tears.

My eyes filled too as I closed the door. It was the first day since our wedding we were apart. It was silly to miss my wife as soon as I got out of our new apartment but nevertheless I did.

'Welcome back' Helen greeted tears running down her cheeks as she gave me a hug. 'How was your honeymoon'

'It was perfect' I told her my own tears falling from my eyes. 'We just went one state down to Oregon and we had the best time'

'I'm glad' Helen replied. The two of us wiped our tears and went out onto the floor of the juice bar

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 25, 2021 2:24 pm  #1442

Kate's POV

'What happens if your train gets cancelled' I asked Rachel.

'I'll be slightly cross' she told me. 'I won't be able to tick it off tomorrow

I giggled and Rachel's mouth turned into a grin. She was starting her transit races around Europe. She would be gone for a fortnight and I would miss her something fierce.

I click clacked my boot heels on the platform at High Street Kensington Station as we waited for the train to Kensington (Olympia). Thankfully the train did arrive and we got on

Rachel prepared her mobile phone to start the clock and her wrist watch to note the time of the doors closing

As they shut Rachel started her stopwatch and wrote down the time in her notebook.

'We're taking the Overground once we stop at Kensington (Olympia)' she said. 'Get ready to run!'

'I will' I promised. This was probably going to be a little difficult in knee high boots, but in my defence it was still January and it was very cold.

We managed to get the Overground train to Shepherds Bush and then we had another run to do across the road to the Underground station

'Next train in 1 minute' Rachel said happily 'Are you okay?'

'Yes' I said as I caught my breath. My eyes began to full with tears. 'Thanks for letting me come on the first part of your journey'

Rachel kissed me and gave me a loving hug.

'Your welcome' she said. My tears ran down my cheeks. I loved my girlfriend so much. When we part tomorrow will be hard for me, but I'll see her in two weeks

Last edited by reptongeek (December 25, 2021 2:25 pm)

December 25, 2021 2:51 pm  #1443

Rachel's POV

I felt a tear stream down the left hand side of my face as I heard the familiar and lovely sound of Kate zipping her boots onto her legs

I was glad she'd asked me if I would let her do the first part of the journey. I wish I could have taken her with me but she would've have been able to take time of from school

It was the next morning and we were at a hotel near Heathrow Terminal 5. We'd finished the first leg in good time and we were able to get some sleep before we had to get up to catch a taxi up to Chesham where I could resume my journey and say goodbye to Kate

She was looking really nice in her black track suit bottoms and black hoodie. And I always loved I when she wore her boots. Our taxi arrived in good time and we made it to Chesham so I could catch the 5:45

'Have a nice trip' Kate told me as we parted outside. Tears were streaming down her face as she gave me a hug and my eyes were full too. I let two escape and run down my cheeks. We wiped each others tears away and gently kissed

We broke apart and I walked to the ticket barrier. Before tapping in with my Oyster card I turned round. Kate was back in the taxi ready to drive away and she gave me a wave, her tears still running down her cheeks.

I waved back, tears streaming down my face too. I would miss her loads during this fortnight, but I would be back. I tapped in and walked to the platform to continue my journey checking my mobile was okay and the clock was still running

December 25, 2021 5:30 pm  #1444

reptongeek wrote:

Enid's POV

Before we began the next film however, I suggested to Tristan and Melissa that we turn all the lights off and close the curtains.

'There is a reason, trust me' I told them when they gave me odd looks. The reason was the dark brown cinematography. I wasn't a fan of it (despite it's Oscar nomination) because the colours were all washed out and occasionally it was hard to see anything because of the dark images.

Nonetheless Tristan did as I requested and we watched the film in total darkness, which to be fair did help a bit. The aftermath of Dumbledore dying and the students of Hogwarts holding their wands was sad, but it could have been really moving if the photography hadn't looked like mud.

Melissa was silently shaking next to me and when I turned my head a fraction I caught a tear run down her left cheek

Tristan's POV:

Enid requests all lights out for the next movie, I close everything and I can see why, the washed out colors of the movie kind of look better in the dark. The movie goes mostly uneventful, until I hear Melissa sniffle, since Enid moved next to Melissa when I stood up to close the curtains, I didn't have easy access to Melissa, so I wait until the movie ends lean on Enid's toned thigh, kiss her lips and cross my other hand all the way to Melissa's cheek, wiping a warm, thick tear streak until I reach a big, round, hot tear. I caress Enid's hair, looking at her eyes, her stunningly beautiful grey eyes shine with tears, but not enough for them to run down her cheeks. I softly caress her smooth thigh, giving it a soft, loving squeeze as I kiss her lips.

We are almost over with the canonic movies, only the spin-offs will remain. I put on Deathly Hallows part 1, all goes well, Enid and I are kind of busy caressing each other's body (not in a too sexual way, as Melissa is there, just keeping it gently and subtle) then the scene where Hedwig dies comes up, I can see Melissa's cheek shining with the reflection of the screen, I give a glance at Enid...

December 25, 2021 8:11 pm  #1445

Enid's POV

I knew Tristan would be looking to see if I cry at Hedwig's death, but it happens so quickly there's no time for an emotional reaction to it.

The next problem is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is my least favourite film in the set. It's too slow and especially when the camping starts the pace of the movie slows to a crawl. And I am feeling very tired being awake for so long.

Finally we get to the part where Dobby rescues Luna and Mr Olivander and I perk up a bit. The film is nearly over now. Dobby's death doesn't make me cry either. It was better in the books as he appeared more often but in the films we hadn't seen him since the second

Tristan puts on the final film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

December 26, 2021 5:46 am  #1446

Melissa's pov:

The next movie was requested to be watched in the dark.  I've never watched it that way, but very quickly realize it was a good idea because of the dark brown of tone of the film. It seemed very washed out and it was hard to see especially with all the dark images.

Even though the film was bad quality it still conveyed a very sad tone. At one point I caught myself sniffling as my eyes slowly filled up with tears. I tried to be rather quiet as I didn't want to take anyone's attention away from the film. I didn't think anyone noticed; that was until the end of the film.

I saw my brother out the corner of my eye, through my very blurry vision, leaning in Enid's thigh and giving her a kiss on her lips. He then startled me by crossing his hand all the way up to my cheek. Wiping one of my thick tear streaks until he came to a big, round tear. His cool hands felt wonderful on my burning cheeks. I was startled as I didn't know he even noticed me crying let alone had the courage to wipe my tears (again). He then moved his hand back to Enid, this time caressing her hair. I tried to look away, giving them as much privacy as I could despite the circumstances, but out the corner of my eye I saw my brother caressing Enid's thigh and kissing her lips tenderly.

Finally my brother got up and put in Deathly Hallows pt. 1 He came back and I tried to emerse myself in the movie as much as I could as I noticed my brother and Enid were gently yet subtlely beginning to caress each other's body. Finally, the scene where Hedwig died started and I could feel thick, hot tears immediately start flowing out of my eyes and over my cheeks. I vowed I wouldn't wipe any more of my tears so despite my initial instinct I kept my hands in my lap really trying to let myself feel.

Before I knew what was happening I felt a cool hand brush against my right cheek. It felt to small to be my brother's. That's when I realized it was Enid's. I was startled, caught off guard to say the least but I held back and didn't remove her hand although every fiber of my being was screaming at me to remove her hand and to turn my face away. I wanted to let myself get used to another person's touch on my skin, one that was comforting. The more I felt her hand on my cheek the more I seemed to like her gentle, caring touch and the more my body seemed to relax and almost melt into her hand as she traced the backs of her fingers from just under my right eye to the middle of my cheek where she gently caught a big, hot tear and brushed it away.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 26, 2021 5:52 am)

December 26, 2021 1:26 pm  #1447

Sophie's POV

Emily was looking particularly hot today in her dark blue blouse, black skirt and her black knee boots.

I wish I could wear my boots to school, but I had to stick with ordinary shoes. She did pass nearby where me and Kate were sitting but we had to be content with just squeezing each others hand so my teachers didn't snarl at us.

Rachel was in Copenhagen on the third stage of her European Transit races. Kate was glad of the updates, she didn't ask for them but she was glad to get them.

A tear ran down her left cheek as she showed me her girlfriend's recent message

'I wish I could have gone with her' she said her tears still falling down her cheeks. 'I know she would have wanted to'

December 26, 2021 1:35 pm  #1448

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Melissa's POV

Before I knew what was happening I felt a cool hand brush against my right cheek. It felt to small to be my brother's. That's when I realized it was Enid's. I was startled, caught off guard to say the least but I held back and didn't remove her hand although every fiber of my being was screaming at me to remove her hand and to turn my face away. I wanted to let myself get used to another person's touch on my skin, one that was comforting. The more I felt her hand on my cheek the more I seemed to like her gentle, caring touch and the more my body seemed to relax and almost melt into her hand as she traced the backs of her fingers from just under my right eye to the middle of my cheek where she gently caught a big, hot tear and brushed it away.

Enid's POV

I hoped Melissa didn't mind me wiping away her tears. Because Tristan had stretched across me to wipe her previous tear it had blocked my view of the screen. I wanted to wipe it away before he noticed

The last film was a lot better. So much so that I wasn't looking at whether Melissa or Tristan were crying

The Princes Tale got me emotional but I managed to keep the tears back, but one did stream down my face during the epilogue at the end of the film. Melissa returned the favour and wiped it for me before Tristan saw it.

After the film had finished I was exhausted. I needed a long sleep before we tackled the three Fantastic Beasts movies so we mutually decided to go off to bed

December 26, 2021 4:13 pm  #1449

Melissa's pov:

Finally we got to The Princess Tale. It wasn't as emotional as the previous films but I did notice Enid had one thin tear slide down her face during the epilogue at the end of the film. It left a delicate, thin streak as it continued to slide over her cheek. I figured (kind of hoping) she wouldn't mind if I returned the favor so I took my right hand and shakingly brought it up to her left cheek. As soon as my cool fingers touched her hot cheek she flinched a little until she noticed it was my hand, then she relaxed a little and gave me a small smile.

Using the backs of my fingers, (now with more confisence) as she had done mine, I first delicately wiped her still falling tear streak away. To my surprise it was sort of cool to the touch. Then I traced her thin, delicate tear streak back up to just under her eye, also with the backs of my fingers.

After the film had finally finished we mutually decided we should all head off to bed and finish the three Fantastic Beast movies in the morning. Although it was late and we were all very tired as I was lying in bed trying to drift off to sleep I could hear from my brother's room what sounded like Enid and my brother were far from going to bed.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 26, 2021 4:14 pm)

December 26, 2021 4:42 pm  #1450

Tristan's POV:

I see Enid is a bit bored, seems the movie is going too slow, especially if you compare it with the books, at one point her eyes welled with tears but not enough for them to roll down her cheeks, I also didn't feel too emotional in this movie, the one that had tears streaming down her cheeks was Melissa. Since I had to cross through Enid to take care of her tears, during the Deathly Hallows Melissa was also in tears when Hedwig steps between Harry and the Death Eaters sacrificing his life, also when Dobby dies. At that point I see Enid brings her hand up, surprising both of us as she wipes Melissa's tears.

Deathly Hallows part 2 starts and the scene where Dumbledore's past is revealed is not easy for Melissa, I see tears streaming down her cheeks, leaving several streaks. A scene that made a couple of tears run down my cheeks was seeing the victims of the battle, I allow them to make their course down my cheeks unchecked, and all of us had tears in our faces at the end, I am surprised Melissa returns the favor to Enid, wiping a tear from her cheek, I look at the girls with unchecked tears on my cheeks, I lean and kiss a tear from Melissa's cheek as I wipe her face clean of tears and streaks, she...

Enid says she is exhausted and wants to call it a day, leaving the Fantastic beasts for tomorrow, we go to bed, I am surprised that even though Enid is exhausted, she still has the energy to caress my face, hair and hug me as she intertwines her body in mine to sleep in my arms. I sigh, happy to have the love of my life in my arms, her sticky cheek against mine, her abs pushing mine as she breathes deeply, her toned, smooth thighs on intertwined with mine...

Next day...

Board footera