You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2021 6:37 pm  #1451

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

I decided to have a shower before we start watching the next movie. These ones weren't shot on film like the Harry Potters and Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them looked so digital it was like watching HD television

It was enjoyable enough and Eddie Redmayne was a brilliant Newt Scamander. The goodbye scene at the end - before the big twist - made my eyes well with tears

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 27, 2021 2:31 pm  #1452

Gemma's POV

Tears ran down my cheeks as I continued to stare at my phone. Billie wasn't sending me her hours for next week like she usually did. I hoped she was okay. I wiped my tears and went to get a drink for myself from the Kitchen

December 30, 2021 11:25 am  #1453

Sophie's POV

'She needs to take her boots off' My sister snapped at Emily. 'You know my parents don't like outdoor shoes inside'

Emily's eyes filled with tears and I snapped back at my sister

'Don't talk to her like that.' She withdrew in a bad mood and I put my hands on Emily's that were currently undoing the buckles on the toe caps of her boots so she could unzip them.

'Ignore her, keep them on if you like' A tear streamed down Emily's face and I gently wiped it away. We tenderly kissed on the couch we were sitting on and after we broke apart I carefully placed her buckles back in their closed position

'Rachel sent Kate another update.' I told my girlfriend. 'She's now in Madrid. There is just Paris to go and she's done'

'I'm so looking forward to our double date when she gets back' Emily replied. The last remaining tear in her eyes ran down her left cheek so she wiped it away with her thumb. Our movie we were going to see was still an hour away, but we both decided to go now so as not to annoy my sister any longer.

As I followed Emily out of the door, tears ran down my cheeks. Although Mum had given me permission to date someone older I hoped this wasn't going to create problems for us

December 31, 2021 3:22 pm  #1454

Tristan's POV:

We all take a shower, Melissa prepares breakfast and we get back on the couch to watch the prequels of Harry Potter. Fantastic beasts and where to find them comes first, the death cell scene comes up, Tina had just heard about Newt's life from Graves, their relationship deepens, quite an emotive scene. I can see the girls' eyes shining, I pull Enid to lean against me with my arm around her shoulders, The movie goes on, Credence's death scene is on screen, I think Enid is crying, I feel her body trembling in my arm, I give a quick glance at Melissa, then Enid...

December 31, 2021 4:10 pm  #1455

Melissa's pov:

My brother finally leans in and places a delicate kiss on my cheek right over a tear then wipes my face clean of tear streaks with the pads of his thumbs. I guess he was waiting for Enid and I to finish wiping each other's tears. That's when I looked up and got a good glimpse of his face. His face was shining with the remains of tear streaks from the tears he let fall unchecked during the victims of the battle scene. I couldn't help but blush a little seeing all of his unchecked tears, however, I took a deep breath raised my right hand up to his right cheek and delicately traced his now drying tear streaks from his chin all the way up to just below his eye then returned the favor to his left cheek with my right hand. With that I heard Enid say she was exhausted and we all agreed to call it a day leaving the Fantastic Beasts for tomorrow.

In the morning we all take a turn in the shower, then I prepare breakfast before we  all gather back on the couch to watch Fantastic Beasts. When the scene where Tina had just heard about Newt's life from Graves, and their relationship deepens comes up I can feel tears burning the backs of my eyes. I look over to Enid and my brother to see tears already shining in her eyes.

By the time Credence's death scene is on screen I can see (out the corner of my eyr) tears flowing out of Enid's eyes and over her cheeks.  I see my brother take a quick glance at me just as my first tear finally made its way out if my eyes and over my cheeks before taking his focus back to Enid.

December 31, 2021 4:48 pm  #1456

Tristan's POV:

I see Melissa's eyes filled with tears, and one escaped her eye, swiftly rolling down her cheek, I turn to look at Enid's beautiful face, seeing it with big, round tears already leaving thick streaks on her cheeks going all the way to her chin. I remove my arm from Enid's shoulders, dropping it to her thigh, I'm not sure If I'm more turned on by her stunningly beautiful face adorned with tears or her perfectly defined, toned thigh muscles jiggling against my hand, anyways, I lean towards Melissa, kiss a tear from her outer cheek, bringing my free hand to her cheek, returning the favor of the previous movie, tenderly wiping her tear streaks all the way until I catch the tears with the back of my fingers. I see a small smile forming in her lips.

I feel tears splashing my hand on top of Enid's thigh, bringing my attention back to my girlfriend, I cup her farthest cheek, taking care of her tears and tear streaks with my thumb as I lean and kiss a couple of tears and streaks from her cheek closest to me. I caress her thigh, looking for more tears that may have landed there, I was so turned on my hand trembled a bit, making Enid's softer thigh areas jiggle in my hand.

The movie goes on, another sad scene comes up, when Newt gives the Pickett to Gnarlak, then when Newt loses his case against Graves, finally seeing Jacob in the rain, quite an emotional scene.

January 1, 2022 5:13 pm  #1457

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Anna's pov:

It was finally William's turn to speak.He told everyone that this yr was the best of his life despite the fact that he messed up. Our relationship has only grown stronger because of it. I couldn't help but let happy tears slide down my cheeks. They were thin yet cool as they made their way over my cheeks. As soon as William was done speaking he leaned over and kissed a tear from my right cheek and drying a couple of tear streaks with the pad of his thumb. With that I guess he couldn't contain himself any longer and I saw thick tears begin to slide down his cheeks.

With that I grabbed his left hand with my right, took a deep breath and began speaking. "Although this yr started out in a rocky note William and I have made the best of a bad situation and now our marriage and our love for each other is stronger than it's has ever been. I couldn't imagine not spending the rest of my life with such a wonderful guy." With that I leaned over and with my free hand used the pads of my thumbs to delicately wipe away a few more tears that were slowly making their way down William's cheeks while a new stream of tears starting to run down mine.

William's POV:

I felt extremely self conscious as I had never cried in front of my parents, I couldn't pinpoint my feelings as I was extremely aroused feeling Anna's well shaped thigh jiggle in my hand, then wiping and kissing her tears, even in front of my family, then a bit embarrassed for my parents seeing my tears, yet comforted as I feel Anna wiping them. I'm not sure I'll get used to this, I stop thinking about it and continue putting attention to the reunion, I see Jarrod lovingly wipe a rogue tear from Camilla's cheek, then I turn to Anna, only to see she still has a few tears clinging on her cheeks and a few thin tear streaks starting to dry, I bring both hands to Anna's cheeks and lean to kiss a tear from each cheek, drying her tear streaks with my thumbs, as soon as I see her face clear of tears I softly bring my hands to her thighs, surprisingly I feel them jiggle in my hands, I think she is starting to like jiggling her thighs when I caress them.

The evening goes on in a lighthearted, casual conversation, until we open our gifts, we all were very happy, then we each went to our old rooms, this time with our girls.

January 2, 2022 7:21 am  #1458

Enid's POV

The ending scene of the first movie made a tear stream down my face and fall off with a splash. I also cried when Newt lost his case

The second movie felt a little bit of filler, the escape of Grindlewald was exciting though

We moved onto the next movie which I knew nothing about. As the credits rolled I had never felt so exhausted in my life!

I said goodbye to Tristan and Melissa and headed back to my dorm. Alicia was back from her wedding and told me all about it.

'Everybody cried pretty much' she said, her eyes filling with tears as she spoke. She even told me about her boyfriend Leo

'So how are you getting on with your F1 season' she asked as a pair of tears finally ran down her cheeks. She wiped them away as I explained I'd reached up to France then I'd skipped to Hungary.

'I bought all the books' Alicia said as she showed them to me. There was one from the World Champion himself, a biography of Jeff one of the race engineers at Audi and the final one was from Claire the pit lane reporter.

'Yeah, I'm a crazy person' she continued with a giggle.

January 2, 2022 7:35 am  #1459

reptongeek wrote:

Sophie's POV

'She needs to take her boots off' My sister snapped at Emily. 'You know my parents don't like outdoor shoes inside'

Emily's eyes filled with tears and I snapped back at my sister

'Don't talk to her like that.' She withdrew in a bad mood and I put my hands on Emily's that were currently undoing the buckles on the toe caps of her boots so she could unzip them.

'Ignore her, keep them on if you like' A tear streamed down Emily's face and I gently wiped it away. We tenderly kissed on the couch we were sitting on and after we broke apart I carefully placed her buckles back in their closed position

'Rachel sent Kate another update.' I told my girlfriend. 'She's now in Madrid. There is just Paris to go and she's done'

'I'm so looking forward to our double date when she gets back' Emily replied. The last remaining tear in her eyes ran down her left cheek so she wiped it away with her thumb. Our movie we were going to see was still an hour away, but we both decided to go now so as not to annoy my sister any longer.

As I followed Emily out of the door, tears ran down my cheeks. Although Mum had given me permission to date someone older I hoped this wasn't going to create problems for us

Emily's POV

My uncle had always loved his movies, particularly the old ones. For my 15th birthday I'd asked for a film collection of my own as I never really had one. So that year he had bought me one film a week, 52 in total. I loved it so much and it was the perfect gift.

As me and Sophie had to wait for our movie to start, we decided to walk round the outlet village near the cinema have some lunch and see if there were anymore movies I could add to my growing collection

We walked around hand in hand our boot heels click clacking on the concrete slabs and occasionally wiping a stray tear that ran down our cheeks because of the cold.

We finished lunch and I bought Night of the Hunter and It's a Wonderful Life (a film I was sure would have me in floods of tears when I watched it)

It was time for our movie so me and Sophie bought our tickets and went into the auditorium which wasn't very busy. We were seeing CODA which was about a girl with deaf parents who had to run their fishing business. Me and Sophie started crying within the first half and hour and the tears just kept streaming down our faces until the end.

'I'm so dehydrated' Sophie said as the credits rolled as she wiped her latest batch of tears

'Me too' I declared tears running down my cheeks. We cleaned ourselves up in the nearest bathroom and went to McDonald's for a drink and them Sophie had to go home.

We shared a loving kiss before we parted and as my girlfriend walked through her front door another tear fell from my left eye. I hope everything was going to be fine with her and her sister

January 2, 2022 2:40 pm  #1460

Melissa's pov:

We finished the last of the Fantastic Beasts movies then End informed us she needed to get back to her dorm as it was late amd she ws exhausted. She said she really wished she could stay another night but she would be starting up classes again soon after the holiday break and needed to be in her dorm for the morning.

My brother and I got off the couch and walked Enid to the door. I watched as my brother and Enid gave each other a nice long hug and kiss before Enid turned to leave. As they separated I briefly saw tears sparkling in both their eyes.

"Why dont you walk Enid to her dorm and say a proper goodbye there?" I asked my brother curiosly

"Usually I do, but I wanted to stay here and enjoy my time with you as I know you have to leave to go home soon too and I'm not sure when we'll get this opportunity to spend so much time together again" Tristan said tears still swimming in his eyes.

"Don't worry about me i'm not eaving for another two days." I said giving my brother a warm smile of appreciation for his loving gesture.

"Besides I love Enid so much that if I walk her home my tears might finally start their way down my face and its to cold to be crying outside tonight especially if I don't have my love to wipe them away with her warm fingers."

"I understand." I said as I looked over to Enid and saw a huge smile on her face before we exchanged our goodbyes and I shut the door behind her.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 2, 2022 2:41 pm)

Board footera