You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 2, 2022 2:59 pm  #1461

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

After I wiped William's tears I was surprised when I felt him return the favor by placing both of his hands delicately on my cheeks then leaning in and kissing a tear from each of my cheeks as I was still wrapped up in the feeling of wiping his cheeks  just moments ago. He then dried my remaining tear streaks with the pads of his thumbs. He then lowered his hands to pat my thighs. I'll never get enough of the feeling of his warm hand on my cool thigh.

We then moved into the other room to open our gifts. Afterwards it was getting late so we all said our good nights and retired to our respective rooms with our guys.

As soon as we got into our room we changed for bed then as I was climbing into bed next to William I couldn't help but blurt out "Honey, I love you. I mean I know it must have been hard for you to open up earlier especially with all your family there, but I really appreciate it. I'm glad you're trying not to bottle up your feelings anymore. I know it must be hard not swallowing your feelings and just letting them come out as anger as in the past, but I truely love this new you."

I then silently waited for his response. I didn't know if my words were more encouraging and loving or if they would push him away as I was pointing out what must have been a really embarrassing situation for him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 2, 2022 3:06 pm)

January 2, 2022 4:53 pm  #1462

William's POV:

As soon as we got in bed Anna tells me she loves the fact that I am more sensitive now and acknowledges that it must have been hard for me to expose my tears to all of the male and female present in the room instead of bottling it and changing it into anger like I used to.

I flush, a bit embarrassed, but decide to open up: "I knew if I bottled it I would have the uncomfortable tense feeling all night, I didn't want to ruin the holiday, besides, I am starting to love the way you take care of my tears when I cry, yet I'm not used to be in the situation in public, that's why I blushed and felt embarrassed, had it been just the two of us I would definitely respond differently. If you noticed, I channeled my embarrassment by caressing your thigh, I love feeling your smooth skin, your soft muscles giving in to the pressure of my fingers, to be honest, feeling your shapely calves and well formed thighs jiggle in my hands turns me on so much that if it wasn't for bystanders I would have made love to you right there.

By the way, going back to the subject of tears, you also were not one to show tears in a public setting, as a matter of fact, I have seen more of your precious tears in the last month than in the previous year, you even allow me to kiss and wipe your tears without hesitation in front of Jarrod, Camilla and my parents, what changed?" I smile as I cup her cheeks and caress her bare thigh with mine, waiting for a response.

January 3, 2022 5:18 am  #1463

Anna's pov:

William told me although embarrassed, he didn't want to ruin the evening by bottling up his feelings as he knows that would have made him feel uncomfortable all night. And he told me he loves the way I take care of his tears which puts him more at ease to open up unlike if I reacted harshly.  He then turned the tables and asked me what has happened recently that has made me more open with him to show my tears so willingly.

"Well, I figured if you were able to be so open and vulnerable with me (even though at first I know how tough/embarrassing it must have been for you) I figured I should try to return the gesture. I mean I figured it'd be better to let my feelings out rather than bottling them up as I was as I saw that road was quickly leading us towards destruction." I began seriously looking deep into William's eyes. "It didn't hurt that someone I knew caught me off guard one time while I was in a vulnerable state (about to cry) and told me...more like guided me to let it out with reassurance there wouldn't be any backlash. And once I allowed myself to crumble, and got comforted, I realized how good it actually felt." I finished waiting for William's reaction to my last statement.

January 4, 2022 6:16 am  #1464

William's POV:

Her answer is kind of logical, if I exposed myself, she corresponded, she even recognizes that bottling up only brought bad things in us, anger and frustration were our daily bread. Now that we share our feelings, we are getting along like never before, our bond is stronger.

I find it quite interesting she also acknowledges the fact that Jarrod is the key for both of us to be who we became and I guess we owe him a gratitude gesture for bringing out the best of us and bringing us back together, we both feel good about it.

That brings my mind on how to thank him enough, thought that brings tears to my eyes, which subside as soon as I am back in my actual reality, feeling my wife's warm, soft body against mine. This time I don't stop myself, I give Anna a deep, french kiss as I pull her leg bent from the back of her knee, caressing down to her ankles and back up to where her thigh and hip meet, feeling warmth seeping through her soft skin as her relaxed muscles jiggle in my hands.

I adjust my position and slowly test the waters, seems she is ready for intercourse, I instinctively thrust slow and hard against her, feeling her inner thighs jiggling against my hips as I feel the strenght of my thrust reach her quads, making them graciously jiggle in my hands as I grip them. I bring my lips to her breasts still thrusting inside her. I don't know how long we resisted before we emit a loud moan and our bodies end limp one next to the other, Anna still shuddering in my arms every now and then.

January 5, 2022 5:06 am  #1465

Anna's pov:

As soon as I answered William I instantly feel him lean in pulling my warm body against his burning skin. I could tell he was getting aroused as he gave me a deep French kiss. I quickly responded as I felt his left hand slide from the back of my knee down to my ankle and back up  to just below my hip.  I couldn't help but gasp a little as I could feel myself instantly getting aroused.

I then felt him shift slightly to get into a better position as he slowly entered me. He began thrusting slow and hard. My inner and outter thighs began to jiggle in his hands from the sheer strength of his thrusts. I look deep into his eyes and give a smile to let him know how much I like what he is doing. With that he slowly brings his lips to my breasts. As soon as I feel his warm breath against my breasts and then his hot lips against my warm breasts I shiver a little as I let out a low moan.  He continues to thrust for maybe a min before we both involuntary let out a loud moan in tandem. I then felt my body go limp against his as his body goes limp into the bed.

I don't know how long we lasted after as the next thing I remember was William wrapping his strong arms around my waist and then I opened my eyes to the sun just starting to rise in the early morning. I tried to move but William's arms were still tightly wrapped around my waist. I lifted my head to look at him and gave a smile as I saw him still sleeping. I then placed my head back down on his chest and listened to his breathing as I tried to drift back off to sleep. Instead of sleeping I layed there listening to Jarrod getting up and ready for his usual early morning exercises.

January 5, 2022 8:05 am  #1466

Sadie's POV

I was sitting on my couch holding my mum's birthday card in my hand. I hadn't opened it yet even though it was two days past my birthday

I'd had a wonderful birthday the first in my new flat. Liz had taken me out for dinner and I'd had several nice cards from the gang at the juice bar and Hannah and Lucy. Even Jennifer and Jessica had sent me something. My dad had sent me a separate card and present and Jarrod had sent me a card but Camilla hadn't.

This omission had caused a tear or two to stream down my face, but I was determined not to let it spoil my day

Liz was with me on my couch in her work uniform as she had got ready before her shift had been cancelled because of low guest numbers. She'd tucked her legs underneath her and was now stroking her booted legs with her hands.

'Do you want me to open it?' She asked. I handed it over and she did so. I knew the contents weren't anything good as her eyes filled with tears. She handed it back wordlessly as they ran down her cheeks.

It didn't take long for tears to run down my cheeks too. My mum instead of wishing me happy birthday had used this opportunity to tell me that the divorce was now official and I would never forget it because it was the same day as my date of birth

'Babe, I am so sorry' Liz sobbed her tears now streaming down her face. We both hugged very tightly. I closed my eyes trying to blot out the pain as tears escaped through my eyelids and streamed down my face

I decided the bin wasn't the best place for the card so I wanted to burn it in the sink, but Liz stopped me

'You'll still have a reminder forever' she said her tears still running down her cheeks and soaking her waistcoat. 'Put it in the bin and I will take it out for you'

Wiping away both my running tears and Liz's I kissed her passionately on the lips and gave her another big hug. She returned shortly afterwards to tell me she had done it

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 8, 2022 3:17 pm  #1467

Camilla and I go to my former room, we turn off the light and I go to bed shirtless and in boxers, Camilla decides to choose the same, laying by my side in bra and panties. As soon as she cuddles in my arms and intertwines her legs with mine, I hear noises from William's room, I look at Camilla and she smiles, it seems we have the same idea as I bring my hand to her thigh as she is crouching over me. I am getting extremely aroused as I caress her bulging quads, hard because of the effort she is making to stay crouched over me. I slightly caress her thigh tracing her muscles, I apply a bit of pressure and her muscles do not give in, so I slide my hands to her calves, feeling her strong muscles relatively relaxed, I don't waste the opportunity to pat and squeeze them, feeling them jiggle in my hands.

I pull Camilla down to me, she adjusts so I fit inside her, she shivers as I enter, I caress her slim abs, going up to her soft breasts, feeling them mold in my hands as I raise myself to kiss her lips. I feel her core pulsating and I involuntarily start thrusting, bringing my hands down to the sides of her abs, then her waist, then her hips. She starts riding me, dropping her body hard over mine in contrary motion to my thrusts.

We made out in this position for about five minutes, half of them I indulged in her abs and then her thighs and calves, her hard muscles jiggling as our bodies clash against each other is an out of this world experience, I think I could never get bored of feeling her thigh and calf muscles jiggling in my hands.

I feel her thighs are getting tired of the position, so I turn her over, she surprises me by kneeling in front of me, with her face away, showing me her back, we had never made it in this position, so I carefully position myself, grasp her butt and slowly and carefully enter her, she keeps surprising me as she starts slamming against me, I admire her butt bouncing in my hands as she slams hard.

I switch my hands to her quads, feeling my fingers sink in her soft skin and her relaxed muscles, tenderly giving in, molding in my hands as they jiggle with each thrust. That brings me over the edge and I can't control my seed from diving inside her.

At this point I don't care if someone hears us, William and Anna are in the same page. I am sweating by now but I don't want this to end so soon. I turn Camilla over and lay on top of her. Seeing her perfect body naked and shining gives me the energy for one more round. I caress her hair, face, kiss her neck, kiss her breasts, caress her abs, kiss her inner, front and outer thighs following my kisses with caresses, at this point I am fully aroused as well, so my hands involuntarily tremble every now and then, making her soft thighs jiggle.

I go to her calves, kissing and caressing them, she pulls me not resisting the foreplay, she becomes one with me and takes the lead pounding herself against my hips and thighs. I do my best for this moment to not end too soon, I love feeling her thighs jiggling against my hips and hands as I hold her and, knowing she likes me holding her breasts, every now and then I switch a hand to her bouncing breasts, passing through her abs and hips, eventually reaching her stunning strong jiggly thighs.

After she reaches the point of no return twice and seeing her energy is fading, I finish with her the third time she reaches the point of no return. I feel the warmth of both of us and, still one with her, I turn her to her side and I lay next to her. She never ceases to surprise me, I see her eyes sparkling and a happy tear rolls from the outer corner of her eye, I quickly wipe it as I see another tear from the inner corner of her other eye starting to make its way across her cheek, I interrupt her path kissing it away.

I hug Camilla tight, my cheek leaning against hers and eventually, both with a huge smile, drift off to sleep.

Next morning I get up fully energized and do my morning exercise routine, as I am about to finish I grind coffee and start the coffee machine. I finish my routine and bring coffee to bed for Camilla. I hope Will and Anna had a great time like we did, also I hope we were less noisy than them, I'll wait for my parents to bring this up (hope they don't).

January 8, 2022 5:19 pm  #1468

Tristan's POV:

I kiss and wipe Enid's warm tears as we see how Newt loses his case, seeing her genuine smile and her loving eyes reassures me she likes me wiping and kissing her tears.

The rest of the movie goes uneventful, we watch the last movie, I see Enid is very tired, I guess we all are and I confirm it when the movie is over and I get unusually emotional as my eyes fill with tears, even admitting openly to Melissa I wouldn't like to cry out in public.

When Melissa shuts the door a tear manages to spill out from the middle of each eye, I freeze, waiting for Melissa to react.

I tell Melissa I have to work tomorrow and ask her if she would like to lie next me for a while, I really missed spending time with her.

January 10, 2022 5:08 am  #1469

Jarrod and I finally say our good nights and retire to his old room. I'm surprised he became so bold as to strip down to just his boxers as soon as we lie down. I decided to follow suit by stripping to just my bra and underwear. As soon as I'm comfortable in his arms I can't help but hear a bit of noise coming from William's old room. I give Jarrod a sly smile and crouch over him. I can feel him caressing my quads. I then feel him slightly tracing my thighs slowly applying a bit more pressure. I then feel him slide his hands to my calfs. He immediately starts patting and squeezing them.

I can feel myself getting very turned on as Jarrod pulls me down to him. I adjust slightly slightly to make it easier for him to fit inside me. As soon as he enters I feel his strong hands caressing my slim abs sliding up to my breasts all while leaning in to kiss me deeply and passionately. I shiver as he starts trusting while bringing his hands down to the sides of my abs, then my waist, then my hips. I immediately start riding him hard and fast.

We ended up making out in this position all the while I continued to ride Jarrod. After a few min however, my thighs start to give out. I can feel Jarrod sense this as he turns me over. I kneel in this position coming to the realization we've never made love in this position before. I want to surprise Jarrod so I turned my face away and showed him my back. I gasp slightly started as he grabs my butt firmly, then gasp slightly louder as he enters. I start slamming hard against him to which I hear a surprised gasp coming from him. Followed by a loud moan.

He quickly switches his hands to my quads and after only a couple more thrusts I feel his warm liquid filling my insides. At this point I wonder if William and Anna can hear us as I have a feeling we are louder than them.

I am sweating and panting now as is Jarrod but he still manages to tun me over and lay on top of me. I see the look of desire still in Jarrod's eyes which tells me he's ready for round two. I'm not opposed as I can never get enough of Jarrod touching me. I fell his strong, soft hands start caressing my  hair then face. Then he moves lower to give my neck deep passionate kisses. He knows this is one of my weak spots as soon as his lips touch my neck I let out an extremely loud moan not caring who can hear us. He then moves lower to kiss my breasts, then still lower to caress my abs which is another of my weak spots. As soon as his hands brush against my abs I let out another loud moan. He then moves even lower to kiss and caress my inner, front and outer thighs. I can feel his hands trembling every now and then.

He then moves to my calfs, kissing and caressing them. I can't take it anymore and I pull him in closer pounding harder against his hips and thighs. I can feel him grab my breasts passing through my abs and hips, eventually reaching my thighs.

I can feel myself reaching the point of no return not once but twice. I barely have any energy left but Jarrod finished with a final third time. He then turns me on my side as I'm completely out of any energy. He then layes next to me. I can feel a happy tear roll from the outer corner of my right eye to which I feel Jarrod quickly wiping it away with the pad of his thumb. I then feel another tear roll from the inner corner of my left eye. Jarrod leans in and delicately kisses it away just as it touches my cheek.

I feel Jarrod hug me tight as I drift off to sleep completely spent.

Next morning I'm woken up by the smell of fresh ground coffee  wafting through the house.  A few min later I see Jarrod walking in with a fresh cup for me. I can't help but smile while sipping my coffee as I remember our previous night.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 10, 2022 5:11 am)

January 10, 2022 5:24 am  #1470

Melissa's pov:

As Enid is leaving I can see my brother's eyes fill with tears. I'm not sure why he is so emotional lately but I'll lead to believe it was at least somewhat from exhaustion. He then surprises me by telling me he would hate to be seen crying in public, so it was better he chose not to walk Enid back to her dorm.

As much as my brother  tried to contain his tears, as soon as my I closed the door a single tear managed to spill out from the middle of each of my brother's eyes. I quickly put my hand on my brother's shoulder and said "I guess you are really in love. Enid is lucky to have found you as you are to have found her."

With that my brother took a deep shaky breath, not wanting to completely break down and said "I know tomorrow is your last full day here with us before you have to return home, but unfortunately I have to work." Then he asked me "Care to lie next to me for a while? I've really missed spending time with you."

"Sure I'd love to. With my busy schedule back home I don't know when I'll get another chance to come by this way. It's not that I wanted to be away for the last two yrs it's just been too tough to get away." I answered feeling my eyes begin to sting with the inevitable feeling of burning tears pushing on the backs of my eyes.

Board footera