You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2022 5:42 am  #1471

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

...she puts a hand on my shoulder as my tear streaks dry on my cheeks. She added that Enid and I were really in love and accepted to lie down with me as, with her busy schedule, she doesn't know when she'll be back, her eyes getting distant as she says: "It's not that I wanted to be away for the last two yrs it's just been too tough to get away."

I see her eyes slowly filling with tears as we lay down sitting next to each other in the couch, our parents weren't back yet.

I caress her hair and lean my head on her shoulder, she placed both her legs over mine. I drop a hand over her thigh as I reach her face with the other one, I look at her...

January 10, 2022 1:52 pm  #1472

Rachel's POV

The announcement in the train told me I would be shortly arriving at St. Pancras Station and my eyes filled with tears. I was looking forward to getting back, hugging my girlfriend after our brief time apart and our double date with Sophie and Emily

I climbed off the train and made if through the double doors. Kate was waiting for me in the same outfit she wore the last time we saw each other. We both embraced tears streaming down our faces

'I've missed you so much' I sobbed.

'So have I' Kate sobbed. We wiped our tears and kissed. Then we both got our tickets for the Underground and went down to the Metropolitan line for the journey to Chesham

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 10, 2022 1:58 pm  #1473

Gemma's POV

I heard the doorbell ring and my heart skipped a beat. Could it be Billie?

I opened the door and it was. Tears ran down my cheeks as I gave her a big hug.

'I'm so sorry' Billie said to me her voice cracking into a sob. 'I've had a truly horrible week and I couldn't get away'

'You're here now' I told her. We broke apart, tears were running down Billie's cheeks too. We moved into the living room and onto the couch

'I had to do a six day week' Billie said wiping away her tears 'Then I had to work Monday and Tuesday on top. But I'm not in for the rest of the week'

'I'm glad' I told her as another tear streamed down the left side of my face. Billie wiped it away for me and we gently kissed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 10, 2022 11:02 pm  #1474

William's POV:

I wake up, Anna still in my arms, her calves against my knees, her hamstrings against my quads. I feel her wake up, which wakes me up. I kiss her temple, caress her thigh and calf, then get up.

I get dressed, call a friend who is in the coffee industry, and ask him for a gift set for a coffee lover. I go and meet him, wrap the box as a gift.

I come back and tell Anna we should thank Jarrod for the biggest favor for our relationship and I show her the gift I got for him. I look at her eyes...

January 11, 2022 1:10 am  #1475

When Camilla finishes her coffee, she gets dressed (quite casual, a pair of denim cut off shorts and a t-shirt) and we get out of the room, only to find William and Anna with a gift box, I smile as William is dressed to go out (jeans and shirt) and Anna is in a short dress.

I look at Camilla in surprise and ask: "Did you know anything about this?" I am very surprised as I have already received the Christmas gifts.

January 11, 2022 5:24 pm  #1476

Melissa's pov:

I could feel my eyes quickly filling with tears as I sat on the couch next to my brother. I gently leaned my head on his shoulder and as soon as my head touched it he instinctively began to caress my hair. I guess he could tell I was full of emotions. I then got comfortable placing both my legs over my brother's. With that I felt his left hand drop to my thigh while his right hand cupped my face. I couldn't help but let a single tear leave my eye and make it's way over my cheek. Still cupping my cheek, my brother used the pad of his thumb to brush it away before it rolled any further. I then lifted my head slightly to look him in the eye giving him a huge smile. I then placed my head back on his shoulder.

January 11, 2022 5:31 pm  #1477

Anna's pov:

I feel William jolt awake. I feel him  kiss my temple, caress my thigh and calf and then get up. It wasn't like him to be up so early so I wondered what was going on.

I see him out the corner of my eye quickly getting dressed, making an anonymous phone call and leave. Curious as I was it was still very early so I soon drifted back to sleep.

A little while later I hear William walking back into the bedroom which made me stir. As he was removing his coat and setting a wrapped package down he tells me that we should thank Jarrod for the biggest favor for our relationship. He then showed me the wrapped package and told me what it was. I gave him a sleepy smile as I finally opened my eyes all the way.

"That was a very love!y thing you did." I said slowly feeling my eyes starting to sparkle with happy tears.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 11, 2022 5:32 pm)

January 11, 2022 5:38 pm  #1478

After my coffee I quickly get dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a t shirt. We then leave the room planning on going down to meet the rest of the family for breakfast, but as soon as we leave the room  we bump into William and Anna. William is dressed to go out  in jeans and a  shirt and Anna is in a short dress. I'm very surprised as it is still rather early. That's when I notice the wrapped gift box in his hand.

Jarrod turns to me with a look of surprise on his face and asks me if I know anything about this surprise as it couldn't possibly be another Christmas gift as that was a few days ago.

I shake my head quickly in just as much surprise as Jarrod. Then turn to look at William while Jarrod does the same.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 11, 2022 5:39 pm)

January 12, 2022 10:24 pm  #1479

Tristan's POV:

I see Melissa's eyes shining, tears about to overflow, I am so connected with her I know what she feels, she already misses being home with our parents and I even though she hasn't even left yet. My senses are heightened as I feel with her, I feel the longing sadness and physically I feel the smoothness of her warm skin as I drop my left hand on her upper thigh, the softness of her quad muscles as they jiggle in response to the contact of my hand, the silky texture of her hair and the porcelain like feeling of her cheek.

I am still getting used to this familiar feeling when I am surprised as I feel a big, warm tear splash my arm, I move my hand from her hair to her cheek, cupping it and gently brushing a tear. Melissa lifts her head slightly and as she gives me a huge smile she also gives me a pair of tears, one from the middle of each eye, quickly leaving a streak on her cheeks. The tear from her right cheek lands on my thumb as I am cupping her cheek, while the tear on her left swiftly rolled across her cheek, to her chin, landing on her thigh.

I cup both cheeks, lovingly taking care of her tear streaks, when her cheeks are clear she places her head back on my shoulder. I drop my left hand on her thigh once more, feeling her muscles soft and tender as they jiggle in my hand, I caress her thigh taking care of the tear that landed there earlier as I turn to her with my eyes with tears about to overflow.

As I lean to kiss her cheek a tear escapes my left eye, slowly crawling down my cheek, I kiss her cheek and nuzzle my cheek against hers, feeling her still wet cheek against my wet cheek, she absorbed my tear with her cheek. I stay in that position for a few seconds...

January 12, 2022 10:31 pm  #1480

William's POV:

I see Anna's eyes sparkling with emotion, I turn to Jarrod, offer him the present and tell him: "I know it's not much, but I want to make it special for you, please open it. It's a little detail from us letting you know you saved our marriage." Jarrod opens the box, it contains six bags of the best coffee in the world, one from Brazil, Vietnam, Colombia, Mexico, Ethiopia and Honduras. He turns to Camilla, gives her a huge smile, gives the box to Camilla and goes to hug me, a strong, tight hug as he thanks me. After about ten seconds he breaks the hug and goes to Anna, when he hugs Anna I see her eyes...

Board footera