You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2022 5:23 am  #1511

Re: Movie night

Melissa's pov:

My brother landed on Dawson's Creek and although it's not my favorite I did tell my brother he could turn on whatever he wanted. I place my legs back on his lap as I lean my body against his. I feel my brother place his hand on my thigh caressing and patting my thighs every once in a while. I was extremely comfortable and didn't want this night to end.

It had almost been two hrs before the first sad scene came on. I rarely watched this show when I was younger so the scene hit me like I never saw it before (and if I had I didn't remember it). I could feel hot tears pricking the backs of my eyes. Before I knew it my vision started to get blurry. I was slightly embarrassed that such a sappy, teenage show could make me feel so upset, but I decided to just let my tears stream down my face. Besides I really liked the way my brother took care of my tears. I was secretly hoping he'd do it again as I noticed the tears from my right cheek had already made their way down to my chin and were dripping on my brother's shoulder as I was leaning on it. Some of the tears from my left cheek were pooling in the corner near my nose while others were dripping out of the outter corner and running diagonally across my cheek.

I was ecstatic when I felt my brother lift his right hand and brought it to my left cheek to delicately wipe my thick, hot tears with the backs of his fingers. I slightly lifted my head to give him a smile and a kiss on his left cheek. I then leaned in just a bit closer nuzzling my cheek against his. I was silently crying so hard by this point that I barely noticed how many tears I had transferred to his cheek. I then saw, through my still blurry vision my brother giving me a big smile, his eyes now sparkling with his own impending tears. He then cupped both of my cheeks and softly told me how glad he was that I trusted him so much with my emotions. He also said I'd feel a bit better after I let all my emotions out. That just made my tears begin to fall faster as I knew he would be there when I finally let myself release completely. He then leaned in and delicately kissed a tear from each of my cheeks before using the pads of his thumbs to wipe my tear streaks.

After a few more hrs, I'm not exactly sure how many, we both fell asleep. My brother's left arm was across my shoulders as my right arm was hugging him across his chest. My legs still on his. I had never felt so comfortable or at peace as I did in this very moment as I drifted off to sleep. After a little while I was startled when felt someone throw a blanket over us but I soon drifted back off to sleep.

When I awoke in the morning I saw a piece of paper with a note written on it. It was my brother apologizing for having to go to work on my last day here, but he said he was called in last min. He left me the address in case I wanted to stop by. With that I got up, took a quick shower and decided to surprise him for lunch as I wanted to have breakfast with our parents.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 18, 2022 5:24 am)

January 18, 2022 5:42 am  #1512

Anna's pov:

After a min of awkward silence Camilla asks us if we're ready to head down for breakfast. We all agree and head downstairs. As we are sitting at the table making plans to go out I take my hand, place it on William's and guide it under the table to my thigh. I start caressing my thigh with his hand. Looking at his face I could tell he could barely resist.

William then turns to me, gives me a sly smile looking me directly into my eyes. "I'm surprised my parents aren't up yet." William says as calmly as possible trying to avoid suspicion.

I continued to hold William's hand now moving it from my thigh to just below the hem of my shorts then slightly under so his hand was directly on top of the inner part of my thigh. I could feel the heat now radiating from my thigh to his hand as I was beginning to get turned on.

January 18, 2022 5:58 am  #1513

Everyone agreed it was time to head down for breakfast. As we sat at the table discussing our plans for the day I felt Jarrod sensually patting and caressing my thigh. He then asked me if we should wait for his parents or have breakfast before them.

Turning my gaze slightly across the table to look at William and Anna I said "I think we should wait a bit. I mean it looks like William and Anna are having a good time so since they are occupied I think it would be nice if we...er...I cooked breakfast for your parents as a way of saying thank you for hosting us all for the holidays."

I looked back at Jarrod waiting his response.

January 18, 2022 8:35 am  #1514

Jessica's POV

'You witch!' Jennifer suddenly burst out. We were having breakfast and reading our mail and my girlfriend had just opened an official looking letter. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she read.

'Jen, what's wrong' I said very concerned.

'Sadie's mum is suing me for emotional distress' she told me the tears continuing to fall. 'She's claiming it's my fault that her husband divorced her'

I took the letter from her my own tears running down my cheeks. The letter was also claiming that it was Jennifer breaking up with Sadie that had started the whole domino chain from the destruction of her mum's bible box to Sadie's subsequent term in prison

'What are we going to do?' Jennifer sobbed. I took her hands in mine.

'We'll see Mr Kennedy the guy who helped Sadie out'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 18, 2022 8:48 am  #1515

Gemma's POV

Billie kissed me tenderly as I handed her her lunch. She'd finally decided to resign her post as her job had been making her unhappy. She'd been at my house for two weeks now and she felt so much better

However I was feeling a little conflicted. As glad as I was that the girl I loved was feeling much more emotionally centered, another side of me missed it when she was crying. The way her eyes filled with tears and how they streamed down her face so prettily had been so beautiful.

I shook my head wanting to clear these thoughts from my mind. I gently touched one of her booted legs and asked her if there was anything she wanted to do.

'That's the problem though isn't it' she said. 'We could do anything. But I don't want to choose anything too extravagant since It's not my money'

My eyes filled with tears. Billie had been so sensible and thoughtful when I told her I'd won a fortune on the lottery.

'Why don't we go to Paris this February' I suggested. One of my tears streamed down my face and Billie wiped it away with a thumb.

'That would be perfect' she said

January 18, 2022 8:56 am  #1516

Robyn's POV

I put on my boots under my black jeans ready to meet Laura for our double date with Tristan and Enid.

'Have a good time' Susan said to me before I went.

'Thanks' I said as I put on a coat and scarf. Laura was waiting for me, she was wearing a blue dress with dark tights and black shoes with her hair loose down her back.

'Enid's picking us up from the quadrangle' I told her. Without further ado we walked over there'

January 18, 2022 9:20 am  #1517

Kate's POV

Emily and Sophie had loved the double date with me and Rachel and had wanted to do it again but include Samantha and her boyfriend who she had met at a New Year's Eve party. The problem was her partner was always busy gaming.

'I can't get him off his computer' she sobbed tears streaming down her face and hugging her bare legs. For the first time at school since Sophie had taught her how to do it she was wearing her knee socks pushed down at her ankles. She was getting some admiring glances too

'Anytime I want to go out he keeps mentioning his Alien Vendetta movie' Samantha continued her tears falling onto her jumper. We needed extra information so we went to see Evelyn whose aunt had actually played the game in question when she was younger

'A movie run is the entire game' she told me and Sophie. 'There are seven different ones that I know of, the shortest is about 90 minutes, the longest is several hours. Which one is he trying to do'

'UV Fast' I told her.

'Yeah, that's one of the long ones' Evelyn replied. 'It's never been done yet, but I'd estimate a successful run would be about 5 and a half hours but that's the lowest end of the scale'

We thanked her for the information and took Samantha to the nearest toilet so she could clean up her face

January 18, 2022 5:37 pm  #1518

Tristan's POV:

I start my shift with a lot of energy, I am channeling my anxiety (is Melissa coming, how will Laura and Robyn react in the doubledate?), fortunately there are a lot of costumers, so I released the anxiety making people happy with a good cup of coffee.

A few hours flew quickly, when, a little after noon, Melissa arrives. I am very happy to see my sister here, she looks radiant, I can't wait to introduce her to my coworkers.

January 18, 2022 6:03 pm  #1519

William's POV:

I feel Anna getting naughtier, she is moving my hand under her skirt, even below the hem of her shorts, resting it on top of her inner thigh. I couldn't hide anymore, I flush as I feel Anna's well formed, soft thigh jiggle in my hand (I don't know if she is jiggling it on purpose or the tremble of my hand is making her thigh jiggle).

Camilla seems to notice something is going on between Anna and I, and decides to go and prepare breakfast to give us some privacy. Jarrod decides to go and "help" her.

January 18, 2022 10:56 pm  #1520

Melissa's pov:

I enjoy my breakfast with my parents making sure to keep an eye on the time as not to arrive at my brother's work too late. I arrive a little after noon. As soon as my brother sees me he practically runs over to me and grabs me by the hand. I follow him to the counter where he starts showing me off to everyone. I blush a little as I'm not used to so much attention.

After I meet all of his co-workers he picks what he describes as "the best" table for me. He then tells me to order anything I want as it's on him. I sit down and start looking through the menu.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 18, 2022 11:13 pm)

Board footera