You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2022 11:01 pm  #1521

Re: Movie night

As I feel Camilla's silky thigh slipping from my hand to go to the kitchen, I keep feeling the sensation of her soft, silky thigh, when I notice she has already left for the kitchen, giving privacy to William and Anna, I soon follow her, I get to the kitchen, see her placing some vegetables on the cutting table, I hold her hips and slide my hand to her bum, giving it a soft squeeze, kissing the side of her neck. "Should we be doing the same as Will and Anna?" I smile.

January 18, 2022 11:03 pm  #1522

Anna's pov:

As I notice Camilla's and Jarrod are graciously preparing a nice breakfast for everyone I feel now is the perfect time.

"William, I was looking for my other shirt. The one you folded yesterday, but I haven't been able to find it. Would you mind coming back upstairs with me?" I ask giving William a sly look as I slide his hand out from under my shorts never letting go. "It'll only take a min. Besides Jarrod and Camilla are busy nicely preparing breakfast so they won't miss us." I finished standing up.

January 18, 2022 11:12 pm  #1523

I feel Jarrod come up behind me to "help" prepare breakfast. He starts grabbing my hips, sliding his hand to my bum. He gives it a soft squeeze which makes me squeal a little. He then brushes my hair off my neck and begins giving it sensual kisses. He knows just how much that turns me on. Before I can even react he asks if we should be doing the same as William and Anna.

I'm getting really aroused as his kisses are getting just a bit harder. I have to put the knife down to bite my hand in a crude attempt to stifle a moan. "I'd love to, but wouldn't your parents wonder if they get up and there isn't any breakfast ready? I mean it'll be pretty late by then." I say almost wanting to give up on making breakfast completely.

January 19, 2022 2:24 pm  #1524

Tristan's POV:

After I introduce Melissa to my coworkers I guide her to the table with the best view, as she sits I notice two of the guys, and surprisingly, even the girl, are staring at her, I gave her a look and I noticed her skirt lifted up a bit, revealing somewhere between a quarter and half of her thigh. I smile and lean in and give her a kiss on her cheek: "I'll be right back."

I get back on the counter and tease the guys: "Are you getting paid extra for staring at my sister? Get back to work" and I turn to Kimberly (the hostess): "I wasn't aware you were into girls, you seemed cis, guess you fooled me." I give her a sincere smile and pat her shoulder.

I wait for Melissa to order as we attend other orders...

January 19, 2022 2:39 pm  #1525

William's POV:

I know Anna's intentions, and I am not opposing, I play along: "Sure honey, let's go and look for it". We get up and, still hand in hand, go to our room. We hadn't even locked the door when our clothes were already off. I quickly lock the door and, getting adventurous I lift Anna and feel her briefly, she is more than ready, so I pin her against the wall and start thrusting hard into her as I keep her lifted by the back of her thighs and buttocks.

It didn't take long for us to reach the peak of our senses, I indulged feeling her inner thighs jiggling against my hips and the back of her thighs against my hands, and I noticed in this position I was able to reach her most sensitive part, therefore making her burn in desire.

We both change to avoid making it too obvious, I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and I am dumbfounded when I see her...

January 19, 2022 3:23 pm  #1526

I notice Camilla is secretly willing me to take her to the room but doesn't want to acknowledge it. I answer: "Well, my parents are not expecting you to make breakfast, I'm sure if we take a few minutes we would still be able to make breakfast, besides, I would lend you a pair of hands". I smile as I give her buttock a spank.

We head quickly to our room and I lift her like a princess and drop her in the bed, diving in with her immediately. I strongly grasp her outer thigh, feeling her strong, yet relaxed muscles giving in to the pressure of my hand, at the same time I kiss her breasts through her t-shirt, feeling her get extremely aroused,I bring my free hand to her inner thigh, feeling it strongly jiggling in anticipation, I slide my hand all across her inner thigh until I feel her core wet.

I take her shorts off along with her panties, not losing contact with her skin, as I love feeling the smoothness and warmth of her thighs and calves. When I reach her knees I bend them (to take the shorts off) and continue my way through her calves, I couldn't resist patting them, I love seeing her muscles jiggle. I kiss each of her calves before removing her shorts completely.

I crawl towards her, diving my face between her legs, giving her an experience I had never given her (I hope I did ok as it was my first time too), tasting her and trying to give her pleasure as I was caressing her thighs and calves. A few minutes went by when, Camilla suddenly traps my head between her thighs, I feel them shuddering as she thrusts my face a few times, jiggling her thighs against my face once more before landing violently on the bed.

I hold her soft inner thighs as I knee in front of her, ready to make her get to the peak once more, she smiles consenting. I slowly become one with her and she sets the rhythm, slow and tender at first, quickly getting a pace until all I can hear is her muffled squeaks and moans and the familiar slapping sound of my hips and thighs clashing against hers. This experience involving all senses quickly brings us both to the peak, I can't resist the feeling of her inner thighs jiggling in my hands as I thrust against her, the sounds we make arouse me like very few things have done so and seeing the joy on her face, ultimately brings me over the edge.

Both spent, we take a quick breath and get up to prepare breakfast.

January 19, 2022 5:25 pm  #1527

Melissa's pov:

My brother gives me a kiss on my cheek and tells me he'll be back to take my order as he has others to tend to. After a few min my brother is back.

"Are you ready to order?" He asks me quickly.

"I can't seem to make up my mind. It all sounds good. What do you recommend?" I asked curiously.

January 19, 2022 5:34 pm  #1528

Tristan's POV:

I serve a few customers and get back to Melissa, she seems to have a hard time deciding and asks me for a recommendation: "If you like something spiced I'd say a dirty chai, if you're in a dessert mood an afogatto, if you want sweet a marzipan latte, and to eat a pesto ciabatta could fulfill your senses, unless you want a spicy chicken ciabatta". I smile at her and move a strand of hair to the back of her ear (it fell as she was seeing the menu).

January 19, 2022 5:42 pm  #1529

Anna's pov:

I knew William was on to me, but I hoped no-one else was. We quickly got up still hand in hand and nearly ran back upstairs. When we got into our room William nearly slammed the door. We then quickly undressed, so quick infact we forgot to lock the door. William quickly locked the door then swung around and picked me up with a firm grip on my thighs and bottom. My feet completely leaving the ground. He then pinned me against the wall. Before I could even move he started thrusting hard into me. So hard in fact that at one point my back started slamming against the wall. I was hoping no-one heard, but before I could tell him to slow down I let out a loud moan despite my trying to be discrete. I had never felt pleasure like this before.

Before I knew it William let out a loud moan indicating he was just about at the point of no return. A few sec later we both explode together, panting heavily as William finally places me back down.

We decide its best if we both change to avoid any suspicion (if we had arisin any already). William changed into a pair of shorts and a t shirt while I changed into a slightly tight short sleeve black shirt which shown just the tip of my abs and a pair of tight khaki shorts which seemed to accentuat the curves of my bottom.

William smiled at me as he grabbed my hand and we walked back to the kitchen. To our surprise it was empty. We sat back down at the table waiting for Jarrod and Camilla to rejoin us.

January 19, 2022 6:04 pm  #1530

Jarrod nearly pleads with me to go back to our room with him by saying that his parents wouldn't notice if we left as they weren't expecting us to make breakfast in the first place. He then gave my bottom a spank. That was all it took. I grabbed his hand and almost pulled him upstairs to our room.

As soon as we got into the room Jarrod lifted me onto the bed. He didn't even have time to undress before he grasped my outter thigh while giving deep kisses to my breasts through my shirt. I let out a loud moan, much louder than I anticipated while I feel his hand slide to my inner thigh caressing it until he reached my inner parts. With one quick motion he had removed both my shorts and underwear patting and kissing my calfs on his way.

He then dove his head between my legs giving my inner parts pleasure while never stopping caressing my thighs and calfs. I could barely contain myself as this was a new sensation for both of us. My body couldn't stop trembling in desire. After a few min I trapped his head between my thighs. I was trembling so much I began to make Jarrod tremble in sync with me. After a few more rough, almost violent thrusts on my part,  I dropped to the bed exhausted.

Jarrod grabs my inner thighs and lifts his head. He then kneels in front of me giving mre a big grin. I grin back knowing he's not finished just yet. He enters me slow and tender at first as I'm still exhausted from the first round; quickly speeding up. Soon all you could hear was my muffled moans (or at least I hoped they were). Then I heard the sound of  his hips and thighs clashing against mine. His hands were still firmly gripped into my inner thighs. Before I knew it Jarrod let out a half muffled, half screamed moan (I knew he was trying his best to be discrete, but I guess his senses overload was just too much). A few sec later I could feel him bathing my inner parts. This time he rolled off and dropped to the bed exhausted.

After a few sec to catch our breath we both got up and threw on our clothes and headed back downstairs surprised to find William and Anna already back at the table.

Board footera