You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2022 6:51 pm  #1531

Re: Movie night

Jessica's POV

I felt I just had to tell Camilla about her Mum suing Jennifer for emotional distress so I sent her a text about it. Then me and Jennifer made an appointment with Mr Kennedy

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 20, 2022 5:05 am  #1532

Melissa's pov:

My brother gave me a few recommendations of what he thought I'd like to eat. I finally chose the pesto ciabatta with the dirty chai. As he was walking away I asked "By any chance are you taking your break soon? I'd love some company while I eat." He then turned around, smiled at me and moved a strand of hair to the back of my ear (it fell as I was seeing the menu). Then he walked back to the counter to place my order.

January 20, 2022 4:25 pm  #1533

William's POV:

I see Anna put on a black short sleeve shirt, I love how her abs are teasingly revealed in that shirt, and a pair of tight khaki shorts I hadn't seen her wear in quite a while, I love the new fashion Anna is choosing, instead of her baggy pants and long sleeves, now she is showing more skin and, best of all, allowing me to enjoy and indulge in her beautiful soft body.

We go down to the table, surprisingly Jarrod and Camilla are not there yet, we take a sit and look at each other, I couldn't help but smile at Anna, my mind drifts in a flashback to the recent event, Anna pinned against the wall as I strongly went into her, her well formed body softly trembling with each strong thrust, her breasts bouncing, her slim abs shaking, her soft thighs giving in and her sexy calves jiggling against the sides of my abs. I am getting hard again, I caress her abs, feeling her smooth skin in my hand, when I heard footsteps coming towards us, I dropped my hand to her thigh, feeling my beautiful wife's silky skin and her well formed muscles jiggle in my hand.

I see Jarrod with a smile that can only mean one thing, with an outfit ready for a walk, Camilla's strong, toned thighs slightly jiggling as she walks towards us, makes my desire for Anna stronger, I want to feel her calves (but that will be hard to achieve) jiggle, limiting to her thigh (I apply a bit of pressure intermittently on Anna's front and inner thighs, her relaxed muscles giving in, jiggling softly like Camilla's).

We smile at them as they pass us by, going to the kitchen. As they are preparing the breakfast, I can smell coffee and a delicious breakfast almost coming our way. A couple of minutes before they finish, my parents came to the table, sitting at the edges of the table. Camilla brings the plates and Jarrod the cups of coffee for all of us, I can see my parents are very pleased with the culinary abilities of Camilla.

When Camilla and Jarrod sit down, I can see the way they look at each other, something interesting is definitely going on under the table, but what can I say, Anna is also teasing me with caresses as I indulge in her warm, soft, well shaped thigh.

When we finish eating Jarrod proposes a walk in the park, highlighting we are already dressed for it, we wait for the girls' response, secretly hoping they are in the mood.

January 20, 2022 5:01 pm  #1534

As we pass through the table, I see William and Anna giving each other loving looks, then they turn towards us, I notice William notices my outfit but he was more attentive to Camilla's, but hey, who could blame him for getting distracted with the most beautiful legs in the world, I'm sure Camilla is the envy of a lot of female tennis players. We smile at them and continue our way to the kitchen. Camilla starts cutting vegetables as I grind the coffee, as soon as she starts cooking as I finish setting up the coffee machine I go to her and teasingly give a smack to the back of her thigh, feeling it jiggle in the most sexy way, I close my distance whispering in her ear: "Did you get tired earlier, would you like a quickie here in the kitchen? I could at least caress you until I make your body tremble and receive your life giving liquid in return". I smile as I give a soft kiss on her neck...

We bring the breakfast to the table, everybody was there, including my parents, I guess the smell brought them here. After serving all, I pull out a chair for Camilla and I sit next to her, instinctively placing my hand on her thigh, caressing it and applying a little pressure to it every now and then, I love feeling her relaxed muscles giving in and jiggling in my hands. I can see something similar happening across the table with Will and Anna, their faces betray them.

When we finish the delicious breakfast Camilla made, I propose a walk to burn some calories, besides, the park with the sun and cool wind is one of the best things in life.

January 20, 2022 5:27 pm  #1535

Tristan's POV:

I ask my manager for a 30 minute break, explaining my sister is leaving tomorrow, she comes twice a year and she would like to spend a little while with me. I am allowed to have lunch with my sister, so I prepare a grilled chicken ciabatta with Muenster cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, avocado, lettuce and tomato, and a Mexican chocolate with cinnamon syrup, two shots of espresso milk and ground cocoa seed as topping.

We enjoy our meal together, she seems to love the chai here. We have a laugh noticing how my coworkers are staring at us, especially her, I told her most of them dropped dead at how beautiful she is, she blushes a little. I tell ask her if she wants to tease them a bit, making them wish they were me, she laughs thinking of the idea. I pull my chair next to hers, give her a taste of my chocolate and give her inner thigh a soft pat, squeezing it a little as it jiggles in my hand because of the pat. I ask her if she liked the chocolate as I briefly caress her thigh from the hem of her skirt to her knee, keeping my hand in her knee for a few seconds, she crosses her arm across my shoulders and pulls me close to her, giving me a kiss on the cheek as she takes a quick glance at the counter.

I caress her hair, kiss her cheek and caress her thigh softly once more, making a pouty face: "I have to get back to work sis, see you tonight, wait for me, I promise you a night with a lot of fun. Love you". I stand up with a huge smile on my face, I get to the back of the counter, pay her meal and silently get back to work. My coworkers tried to get info about my sister out of me but that just made my grin bigger. I wait for Enid to come pick me up (my coworkers will definitely drop dead).

January 21, 2022 5:05 am  #1536

Anna's pov:

I wonder what William was thinking about as we sat and waited for Jarrod and Camilla.  Before I knew it I was startled by William's strong hands brushing my abs. I let out a little squeal as I finally indulge in the feeling of William caressing my abs.  After only a few sec I heard footsteps coming which made William quickly drop his hand to my thigh.

I see Jarrod and Camilla enter the room. Jarrod has a smile on his face. I'm guessing he had as much fun as we did. I give them a smile as they pass us to go into the kitchen. All the while I can feel William caressing my front and inner thighs.

I can smell the delicious aroma of the breakfast and fresh ground coffee Jarrod and Camilla are making as William's parents walk into the room and sit at the ends of the table. A couple min later his parents are surprised when Camilla brings the plates of food and Jarrod brings out the coffee for everyone making sure to serve his parents first. It seems they like the surprise based on their reaction.

As soon as Jarrod and Camilla sat down we at had a delicious breakfast.  Then Jarrod suggests a walk in the park.

"I'd love to. I can never get enough of nature." I squealed turning to look at Camilla for her response.

January 21, 2022 5:28 am  #1537

Jarrod and I walk past William and Anna as we head into the kitchen. I'm surprised they were already finished but not surprised by the looks they are giving each other. It looks like they had fun. I then notice William is admiring my oufit. I give him a smile while blushing slightly. I wonder if Jarrod noticed and if he had what he's thinking. I will say it did make me feel flattered that Jarrod isn't the only one who likes how I look. We continue our way into the kitchen.

I start cooking while Jarrod grinds the coffee. As soon as the coffee is set I feel Jarrod come over to me and smack the back of my thigh making me squeal in surprise. He then leans in and whispers in my ear asking if  I was tired from earlier or if I'd be interested in a quickie right there in the kitchen while everyone else waits in the other room. He then moves over to my neck and starts giving it soft kisses before even hearing my response. I let out a low moan when I hear two more voices coming from the other room. I recognize them as Jarrod's parents and I tell him that I think our fun should wait just in case they are to come into the kitchen unannounced.

We quickly finish cooking breakfast and making coffee and then bring it out to the table making sure to serve Jarrod's parents first. Jarrod and I then sit down next to William and Anna. As soon as we sit I feel Jarrod place his hand on my thigh and begin to caress it.

After we eat Jarrod suggests we go for a walk. Before I can answer I hear Anna squeal how much she'd love to go as they don't live too close to nature which is her favorite.

,"Sure. I'm always up for a walk. Especially with such nice company. " I say smiling at William and Anna before standing up and beginning to clear the dirty dishes off the table.

January 21, 2022 5:49 am  #1538

Melissa's pov:

I hear my brother ask if he can take his break to eat with me. His boss seems to have no problem as soon as he was finished making my sandwich and drink he sat down next to me. I tell him how much I love the food then I notice his co-workers are staring at us, specifically me. I blush a little but my brother just explains that they all really admire my beauty. My brother asks me if I'd like to tease them a bit. I was really curious what he had in mind so I said "sure."

He then pulls his chair next to mine, giving me a taste of his chocolate then gives my thigh a soft pat. While asking me if I liked the chocolate I can feel him caressing my thigh from the hem if my skirt to my knee. I cross my right arm across his shoulders pulling him in just a bit closer. I then give him a quick kiss on the cheek while glancing at the counter.

I can feel my brother moving his hand from my thigh to my hair which he starts to caress. Then he kisses me on my cheek before dropping his hand back to my thigh caressing it softly once more. He then tells me he has to get back to work and will see me back at home after his date with Enid after his shift.

As soon as my brother is back behind the counter I give a smile to the last of his co-workers who seem to still be staring then grab my bag and head for the door. I decide to spend a quiet afternoon in with my parents as I'll be leaving to head home in the morning.

January 21, 2022 6:51 pm  #1539

Enid's POV

I waved at the girls as I saw them approach. Laura was wearing a nice dress and tights with her hair loose and Robyn was in jeans, boots and a blood red blouse with her hair in an updo.

'I'm so glad you could come' I told them, giving the girls a hug. 'We're meeting Tristan at work, it's just over there'

We all trooped over to the coffee shop where Tristan worked.

January 22, 2022 3:14 pm  #1540

Kate's POV

Me, Sophie and Emily were all at Rachel's house watching the documentary she'd made from her footage of her various transit races. As fun as it was to watch, seeing my girlfriend get more and more depleted made me very upset

'I don't like seeing you so exhausted' I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

'I didn't like it much either towards the end' Rachel admitted. 'I couldn't fully enjoy my Paris run because I was so tired. What kept me going was knowing you were waiting for me'

We gave each other a loving hug and I wiped away my tears.

Emily asked Sophie about Samantha. She was still having boyfriend troubles

'I saw one of his streams last night' Sophie said soberly 'It's not going well, he's barely making it to the middle third of the game'

We all agreed we needed to help her

Board footera