You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2022 4:19 pm  #1541

Re: Movie night

We decide to go walking to the nearby park, a short 10 minute walk. Once we arrive Camilla receives a text, I tell her: "It could be important, maybe your dad wants to talk to you, or your mom, she hasn't called in a while".

Camilla takes her phone abd checks...

January 22, 2022 4:34 pm  #1542

Tristan's POV:

A couple hours after Melissa left, the girls arrive, Robyn enters first, wearing black jeans and boots, Laura is wearing a cute blue dress with black tights and black shoes. Thank God, I just confirmed I'm over her, my hearts doesn't leap when I see her and my emotions are not shot either way.

When Laura enters the coffee shop, I see Enid was holding the door for them, my heart starts racing when I see her beautiful long hair untied, a gray sweatshirt covering her beautiful breasts and strong abs, a red miniskirt that reveals her sexy, toned thighs and black ankle boots that highlight her shapely, muscular calves. This girl takes my breath away and makes my heart leap.

I was just finishing my shift, I take off my barista apron, get out of the counter and, before my coworkers try to flirt with any of them, I introduce them: "Guys, this is Enid, my girlfriend, Laura and Robyn, close friends of mine. See you tomorrow." I pull Enid by her waist and give her a long kiss on her lips, caressing her hair and cheek. I kiss Laura on her cheek, holding her gaze briefly, looking into her eyes, then giving Robyn a brief hug and a kiss on her cheek.

I take Enid's hand and we head out.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (January 22, 2022 8:37 pm)

January 23, 2022 5:33 am  #1543

We leave walking hand in hand with our guys. It only takes 10 min to walk to the nearby park. As soon as we get there my phone beeps. It was a text. Jarrod looks at me seeing if I was going to answer it.

"I don't want go ruin such a peaceful outing. This has been a wonderful day." I say smiling at Jarrod.

"What if its important?" Jarrod begins seriously. "What if it's your dad...or mom?" Jarrod finishes trailing off a bit on the last word.

I finally decide to check to ease his mind. As soon as I open my phone it says the message is from Jennifer. What could she possibly want? I thought to myself as I haven't talked to her in quite a while.

Well?" Jarrod asks curiously.

"It's from Jennifer." I say sounding rather confused as I open and read the message.

Almost immediately my eyes begin to fill with tears. I take a deep breath and jam my phone angrily back into my pocket.

"What's wrong?" Jarrod asks sounding rather concerned.

"Oh, its nothing." I begin trying to slow my breathing as my vision started getting increasingly more blurry. "It was just a text from Jennifer letting me know my mom was suing her for emotional distress." I finished as I continued walking to catch up with William and Anna.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 23, 2022 5:39 am)

January 23, 2022 1:55 pm  #1544

Hannah's POV

I wiped away my tears that were running down my cheeks as The Girl In The Fireplace ended. Yes it was still making me cry at Week 29 and looked at the notifications on my phone

Sadie had texted and I saw that her ex was being sued by my Aunt for emotional distress. I couldn't read the rest of the message as my eyes blurred with tears again

Lucy was very concerned when she saw tears streaming down my face and she saw the message. A tear ran down her left cheek as she typed out a reply to Sadie

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 23, 2022 2:00 pm  #1545

Sadie's POV

Jennifer texted me back telling me and Liz about her meeting with Mr Kennedy. Because it wasn't his speciality he had found them someone else who was willing to take on their case Pro Bono

'I could ask Dad for help, except him and Mum are now divorced' I said to Liz. 'He can't give her any instructions she has to follow' An angry tear ran down my right cheek. Liz took my hands in comfort

January 23, 2022 2:42 pm  #1546

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

A couple hours after Melissa left, the girls arrive, Robyn enters first, wearing black jeans and boots, Laura is wearing a cute blue dress with black tights and black shoes. Thank God, I just confirmed I'm over her, my hearts doesn't leap when I see her and my emotions are not shot either way.

When Laura enters the coffee shop, I see Enid was holding the door for them, my heart starts racing when I see her beautiful long hair untied, a gray sweatshirt covering her beautiful breasts and strong abs, a red miniskirt that reveals her sexy, toned thighs and black ankle boots that highlight her shapely, muscular calves. This girl takes my breath away and makes my heart leap.

I was just finishing my shift, I take off my barista apron, get out of the counter and, before my coworkers try to flirt with any of them, I introduce them: "Guys, this is Enid, my girlfriend, Laura and Robyn, close friends of mine. See you tomorrow." I pull Enid by her waist and give her a long kiss on her lips, caressing her hair and cheek. I kiss Laura on her cheek, holding her gaze briefly, looking into her eyes, then giving Robyn a brief hug and a kiss on her cheek.

I take Enid's hand and we head out.

Robyn's POV

I'll admit I was worried when Tristan looked at Laura. And then kissed her on the cheek. Was he still in love with her, even though he had a new girlfriend

I kept my feelings to myself and drove to the restaurant in Enid's car. Tristan opened the door for Enid to get out but let me and Laura get ourselves out. Within a few minutes we were in the restaurant and choosing our meal

January 23, 2022 4:20 pm  #1547

William's POV:

We walk to the park, I heard Camilla's phone buzz and she and Jarrod get behind, Anna and I slow our pace but keep walking. After a couple of minutes they catch up with us, I turn to see her as I feel her approach us, I am concerned seeing her eyes to the brim, tears sparkling in her eyes, I ask her: "Cam, what's wrong, anything we can do to help?

Camilla takes a deep breath, trying to control her increasing breathing rate. When she exhales a ragged exhale comes out of her, I hold Anna's hand, hinting her to stop, release her hand and place it on Camilla's shoulder.

January 23, 2022 4:40 pm  #1548

Tristan's POV:

Enid gave her car keys to Robyn and guided me to the back seat, I open the door for her and she goes to the seat behind the driver, I sit next to her, leaving Laura the copilot, next to Robyn. It was a short drive, but it was enough for Enid and I to show our love and desire we have for each other. I couldn't resist seeing her defined, sexy thighs without feeling them, since her miniskirt raised a bit when she sat down, her upper thigh was showing out of her skirt, I lean and place my left hand on her right thigh, feeling her relaxed quads giving in to the pressure I was applying as I close the distance and give her a passionate kiss on her lips, my right hand reaching out for her hair.

The kiss lasts about two minutes, while we enjoy our lips and tongues, I caress her silky thigh, going from her quads to her knee, returning through her inner thigh, instinctively giving it soft squeezes, feeling it jiggle in my hand, at the same time I caress her hair, then her cheek.

When we break the kiss I keep my hand in her inner thigh, softly caressing it, I notice Robyn is seeing us through the rearview mirror. Not long after, we arrive to a restaurant and get out meals. As we eat I can't keep my eyes off Enid's beautiful grey eyes, but I force myself to, as we are in a double date, so I look at Laura and Robyn as we have a conversation.

I notice Laura's eyes are not her usual, I don't know what's wrong with her, maybe I'll get the confidence to ask her later, over the phone, she seems sad (I think?).

We are about to finish our meal, we order dessert, I choose Enid's favorite to share, Laura and Robyn pick otherwise. I pat Enid's thigh and give it a soft jiggle, smiling I say: "I have a surprise, I just got a loan approved to open my own coffee shop, it should take no more than six months in order to have all the permits and paperwork done, meanwhile I'll get the expert level certifications. Baby, what do you think of yourself being a business owner before finishing college?" I give Enid a warm kiss as I caress her thigh with one hand and her cheek with the other.

I see Enid's eyes getting emotional, I guess she is extremely happy. "You can choose the name, and if you wish, give ideas for the menu, I'm so in love with you, you drive me to make everything so you don't have any needs". I caress her hair and cup her cheeks.

January 23, 2022 4:50 pm  #1549

William and Anna finally stopped walking. I guess they realized Jarrod and I weren't behind them anymore. William turned to me and apparently noticing the tears swimming in my eyes asked if everything was ok.

"Its nothing really." I say slowly as William places a hand on my shoulder.

I blink trying to push my tears back but that only helps release one from the outer corner of my left eye and send it flowing quickly down my face and over my cheek.

"Really, I don't want to ruin such a perfect day with my problems. I mean I know you're there for me as is Anna and Jarrod, and i really apreciate it, but really I just want to forget about it and enjoy the day." I say unconsciously blinking again and sending another tear down my face and over my cheek, this time from the inner corner of my right eye.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 23, 2022 4:51 pm)

January 23, 2022 6:16 pm  #1550

I see William concerned about Camilla, when he places a hand on her shoulder, she blinks, sending a large, round tear from the outer corner of her left eye, quickly leaving a shining, thick streak on her cheek, clinging to her chin, fighting not to fall.

She blinks again, sending a tear from his right eye that rolls from the inner corner, sliding on the side of her nose. I bring my left hand to her right cheek, cupping it and placing my thumb next to the corner of her lip, catching the tear before it fell.

Feeling her now warm tear, I slide my thumb following the path of the thick streak, absorbing it with the pad of my thumb as I apply a little pressure, turning her to face me, allowing me to kiss the tear that was a milisecond from falling into the grass. I bring my right hand to her cheek but William beats me placing the back of his fingers on the outer corner of her left eye, smoothly brushing the thick tear streak all the way to the curvature of her chin.

Board footera