You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2022 7:18 pm  #1551

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

We sit down for our meal and my fears about Tristan dissipate as we waited for our food. I can see him visibly forcing himself to focus on me and Laura as he couldn’t keep his eyes off Enid

When it came to the dessert course Tristan and Enid shared an Apple Crumble, while I had a Mocha Torte and Laura a Vanilla Pannacotta

It was while we were eating our dessert that Tristan told Enid he had the go ahead for his own coffee shop and invited her to collaborate with him

Enid's eyes filled with tears and it was my turn to try and force myself not to look at her which was difficult as she was sitting opposite. My Dacryphillia was evolving it seemed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 23, 2022 7:42 pm  #1552

Tristan's POV:

As I caress Enid's cheeks, I clearly see tears quickly filling her beautiful eyes. I'm not sure if she is comfortable crying in front of Laura and Robyn, still, if she allows her stunningly beautiful tears to roll down her cheeks, I'll be more than willing to take care of them.

I glance at the girls and notice Robyn staring at Enid's eyes. Strange, I still remember when I wiped a tear from Robyn's cheek and she got angry, could it be that being with Laura is making her change?

January 24, 2022 5:33 am  #1553

Although I tried to pretend I was ok after reading my text from Jennifer both William and Jarrod knew me well enough to know how much it really bothered me. With William's hand still firmly on my shoulder Jarrod leaned in and brought his right hand to my left cheek. He cupped my cheek delicately placing his thumb next to the corner of my lip. He delicately thumbed my thick, hot tear away just before it fell.

Jarrod then slid his thumb along my tear streak, drying it. Then he slowly turned my head so I was facing him. He then delicately kissed the thick, hot tear that was barely clinging to my chin. Then he brought his right hand up to my cheek but before he could brush any more of my tears away I saw William caringly place the backs of his fingers on the outer corner of my left eye and delicately brush a tear streak that I didn't even realize was there, all the way to my chin.

I blush a little, not because I'm embarrassed about crying but because I feel I'm ruining what started out as such a perfect day.

"I'm sorry if I've ruined our outing." I begun slowly looking back and forth between Jarrod and William. "It's just that I'm so frustrated with my mother. She can't just leave well enough alone. I feel bad for my sister for everything she's done to her that's made her do some terrible things, now she's bothering her ex Jennifer. When will she leave her alone." I continue feeling more angry tears quickly filling my eyes. "I guess I'm just frustrated for her." I finish taking a deep breath trying to calm down.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 24, 2022 5:36 am)

January 24, 2022 6:42 pm  #1554

William's POV:

After wiping a warm, thick streak from the outer corner of Camilla's eye, all the way to her chin, I see her blushing and expressing how she feels and why. I encourage her to express herself as she takes a deep breath, trying to calm down: "I understand the complicated situation you are involved in, I don't have a problem if you need to let it out, in fact, as you said before, you'll feel lighter". Camilla takes a deep breath.

I smile at Camilla and shake her shoulder, cheering her up.

January 25, 2022 5:02 am  #1555

Jarrod keeps encouraging me to let it out as he knows how much I'm holding back as not to ruin the day for everyone else. He told me he understands the situation and doesn't have a problem if I need to let it out.
I ask him if he'd mind if we just kept walking for a bit.

He smiles at me and gives my shoulder a little shake trying to chear me up. Then he says "Sure." As he motions for William and Anna to keep walking.

William removes his hand from my shoulder and grabs Anna's hand in his again and they continue walking. Jarrod grabs my hand in his and we walk behind them in silence for a few min as I continue to let big, hot tears stream out both of my eyes and free flow over my cheeks and down to my chin where they quickly drop off and land on the ground. I make sure to leave them unchecked as I really like the way they feel as they stream down my face.

January 25, 2022 5:24 am  #1556

Anna's pov:

We decided to go walking in a nearby park after our nice breakfast with William's parents. As soon as we got there Camilla got a text. Jarrod convinced her to read it as it seemed like she was going to ignore it. She tried to brush it off as no big deal, but the expression on her face told otherwise. She told us it was a text from her sister Sadie's ex Jennifer saying she was being sued by her (Camilla's) mother.

Jarrod and William both went over to Camilla and started wiping away the cascade of tears that were finally starting to make their way down her face. I heard Camilla apologize for ruining our day as I noticed she was trying to stop her tears. I then heard Jarrod try to convince her to stop holding back and just let her tears fall.

After a few more min of William and Jarrod delicately wiping her tears Camilla asked if we could keep walking. William and I decided to walk ahead of Jarrod and Camilla to give them a little privacy as Camilla seemed to still be visably upset.

January 25, 2022 5:29 am  #1557

Camilla decides to continue walking, she doesn't want to interrupt. William nods in agreement and turns to Anna, taking her hand to continue walking.

I take Camilla's hand and pull her close to me, not releasing her hand. We start walking again, I keep an eye on the road and an eye on Camilla, big, hot tears streaming like a waterfall in multiple streams, some of them fall from her chin, some straight from her cheeks and I kiss a couple and wipe a couple more. Her tears make sure anyone seeing knows she cried, as they left round, wet spots on her t-shirt, some tears left spots on her shorts and a few manage to land on her thighs, continuing their way across her silky smooth thigh until they are absorbed.

We walk for a few more minutes, I notice Camilla got tired, mostly from crying since she has very good physical condition. We decide to take a break, Anna places a sheet on the grass and we sit, I instinctively caress Camilla's thighs, clearing them from the already drying tear streaks, I caress her cheeks with my free hand, clearing her thick, now cool tear streaks, along with a rogue tear from her cheeks with the back of my fingers. I smile at Camilla.

January 25, 2022 6:26 am  #1558

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

As I caress Enid's cheeks, I clearly see tears quickly filling her beautiful eyes. I'm not sure if she is comfortable crying in front of Laura and Robyn, still, if she allows her stunningly beautiful tears to roll down her cheeks, I'll be more than willing to take care of them.

I glance at the girls and notice Robyn staring at Enid's eyes. Strange, I still remember when I wiped a tear from Robyn's cheek and she got angry, could it be that being with Laura is making her change?

Laura's POV

I was really happy that Tristan has met Enid. She seems really nice and they clearly love each other very much.

I did notice though that Tristan is looking at my eyes rather curiously. It was my new contacts, I had to get replacement ones and for what ever reason they weren't quite the same shade.

When Enid learned of Tristan's plans for his coffee shop her eyes filled with tears and a pair of them streamed down her face and fell onto her lap so quickly he didn't have time to wipe them.

Enid kissed him passionately her cheeks still wet. I could see Robyn try to look away. Her Dacryphillia was flaring up again it seemed. I also hoped she wasn't falling for Enid

January 25, 2022 11:43 am  #1559

Tristan's POV:

As soon as I say I love you to Enid a pair of tears swiftly slide from the middle of her cheeks so fast I can't wipe them. Before I get the chance to react, she kisses me passionately, my heart starts beating fast as I kiss her back and lovingly trace her warm tear streaks from her cheeks with my thumbs, taking care of a few more tears that manage to escape from Enid's beautiful eyes. I forget who is next to us, who is watching, my whole world at this moment is Enid.

When we break the kiss, I feel a bit self conscious, Laura and Robyn saw Enid cry, I blush as I bring my hand to Enid's lap, feeling a wet spot, I keep caressing her soft, smooth thigh as I turn to look at Laura and Robyn: "Well, I didn't have this planned, but thank you for making the special moment, hope you are happy for us as well, you'll be my special guests anytime you decide to stop by." I smile at the girls, then turn to look into my beautiful girlfriend's eyes.

January 25, 2022 4:44 pm  #1560

Gemma's POV

I had finally convinced Billie to move off the couch and into my bedroom. She looked so beautiful asleep her loose thick dark hair covering her face.

It was eight o'clock the time I usually get up but what was the rush. Neither of us had to go anywhere.

We had booked our trip to Paris in February. We couldn't go the important week, but we could go a week after. We had booked into a Euro Disney hotel which allowed us to go to the parks and see the sights in Paris if we wished for a period of 10 days

I brushed my girlfriend's hair away from my face as my eyes filled with tears. To have found love again after I thought I never would made me so happy

Billie stirred and immediately started to worry

'I'm fine' I assured her. 'I just wanted you to know how much I love you' Tears filled Billie's eyes as she kissed me on the lips.

'I love you too' she said. Then she hopped out of bed and told me she was making breakfast

Board footera